Community > Posts By > @blrguy74

@blrguy74's photo
Mon 11/11/19 08:00 PM
God created many creatures where no one but women has to expose her body.

Animals don't need to be dressed, because they don't know how to expose.

so your issue is with this "God" person whose design you don't agree with and who may not be on this forum.

Why does a woman need to expose herself if she has enough personality?

Apart from the possibility that animals have enough and more personalities ...

So you're not bothered about the woman without "enough" personality "exposing"? ok good.

Now the woman with "enough" personality - maybe she knows what she is doing?

@blrguy74's photo
Sun 11/10/19 08:34 PM

I did an experiment on another site with fewer nannys, inspired by this very topic, and from my experience women are indeed attracted to very improper profiles and unsavory comments. Titillation is not a dirty word.

Of the 6 things I did, the two most blatantly sexual and gross consistently outperformed all the others hands down.
The meek and mild versions were dismal; the raunchy ones did a bit better; and the filth got more hits, more likes and thumbs up and more messages than all the others put together.
I still didn't meet anyone, but had more good interactions from tyre kickers and time wasters.

So you dirty ******* really do like the filth, while you tut tut, and act all prim and proper with your chastity vows, and make out to be daddy's good little girl.

If you find that the kind that respond are not the kind you want to engage with (for reasons aside from the fact that they responded to the filthy/raunchy ad, just to try being 'open-minded' about it), it probably means you're either out of luck or simply wrong about what to look for. The kind you want to talk to won't respond (to your 'proper' profile) so you're out of luck, or maybe women just want the 'other you' so you better change? I'm not suggesting one or the other, just wondering how to interpret the results of your experiment. There must be other interpretations, surely.

@blrguy74's photo
Wed 11/06/19 06:51 PM
Edited by @blrguy74 on Wed 11/06/19 06:53 PM

welcome to Mingle

btw...many of the women here consider that acronym in your title offensive

apparently the site is pretty forthcoming about midgets ...

@blrguy74's photo
Sat 11/02/19 06:19 PM
Edited by @blrguy74 on Sat 11/02/19 06:20 PM
tx 4 d info bro, bt hw much p nutz 1 shud eat.

axin 4 a fren ok

@blrguy74's photo
Sat 11/02/19 04:44 AM
Apparently one from the old days when things were hand-made by people and child labor was not a crime ...

The floor manager of the local brush factory is impressed by a young girl who has joined recently, worked hard and perfected her job in a short time. However he is shocked when one day she comes to him all distraught and declares that she is quitting with immediate effect. She is reluctant to tell him the reason and it takes him all his tact to make her speak.

After much prodding, she tells him - "I've been making so many of these damn brushes every day, nobody told me about how it would affect my body. Now I have brushes growing all over me!"

The manager can't make sense of this and pleads her to explain further. Again after much persuasion she shows him what is clearly evidence of her puberty.

The manager sighs and gives her the long talk about the whole thing and tells her everyone goes through it, with hair sprouting in all the inconvenient places. When the girl refuses to believe him, he is (perhaps easily) compelled to provide evidence of his own growth.

The girl, instead of being convinced, gets even more hysterical and shrieks "yours is worse, it has even grown a handle!"

(reconstructed from vague memory, couldn't find the source. feel free to re-write for better effect)

@blrguy74's photo
Tue 10/29/19 08:06 PM
So you mean the PG&E, while admitting that some of the fires were caused by faults in supply lines, have actually weaponized the grid ?

@blrguy74's photo
Tue 10/29/19 01:34 AM
your profile says you are a
29 year old woman from Yangon, Rangoon Looking for dating
and
"... looking for a girl to chill ..."
. that along with the headless topless bottomless photo may be confusing whoever is being shown your profile (likely women looking for other women?).

@blrguy74's photo
Sat 10/26/19 07:53 AM

And When you click "View People Online" it opens, then you click "Next" or even the next Page Number, a few profiles will repeat to the next page and slowly start taking over more and more until it repeats a whole page, then starts over with new results...

Having seen such behavior on multiple sites, I suspect that this is because the sites sort the entries in the "Online users" list by "latest login first". By the time you have perused the current page and move on, more people have logged in and so everyone on the list moves down a bit, so there's an overflow from the current page to the next. If a lot many new logins happen, your first page may repeat as the third or fourth page etc. Also the sites may not be retiring any users from the list because they aren't active (I think very few actually "log off", they just idle out - if using the site, not sure what the app does).

@blrguy74's photo
Thu 10/24/19 11:56 PM
It would be nice to start with clear and unambiguous a definition of the thing that we're talking about (not) believing.

I would believe in god if there was an amputated leg, that totally regenerated itself. So a leg cut off, and then it grows back to full functionality. That would be the test of being "cured" that I could accept.

You mean specifically in humans ? Any already observed/documented/researched body part regeneration in other animals don't count, correct? If yes, wouldn't this simply be *a* god of *a* gap ?

Even if an amputated leg grew back only after (not saying "because", you know, not imputing causation due to correlation) the efforts of a bunch of people who researched and experimented (say) the application of lizard tail genes even before the amputation ... ? Maybe only till you come to know about this little back story.

The way I see it, any such miracle (like anything less or more miraculous) would be hailed as a miracle by some and researched as a new phenomenon by some ... and some may be in both groups.

@blrguy74's photo
Thu 10/24/19 11:39 PM

why would you want to date specifically a Catholic guy if you are an atheist ? I believe that partners religion shouldn't be a factor in the relationship at all .... but to each their own

one possibility is that she is from a catholic family/upbringing/community herself and finds it easier to understand and mingle with people from a similar background.

@blrguy74's photo
Sun 10/20/19 08:53 AM
"is it cold or are you just happy to see me?"

@blrguy74's photo
Sun 10/20/19 08:14 AM
"come along or i'll start dishing out pick-up lines"

@blrguy74's photo
Fri 10/18/19 09:28 AM

It was part of my insanity plea deal to get proper medications and a comfortable jacket so I could hug myself all day...

clearly there's some preferential treatment going on around here.
this is the first time I even heard of these luxuries.

@blrguy74's photo
Thu 10/17/19 09:07 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. While I'm not sure of whether the trip will happen,
I think I'll try to make it to Vegas and maybe the west rim of the Grand Canyon.

Be careful where you step.

Careful about snakes, right?

@blrguy74's photo
Wed 10/16/19 08:16 PM
Any suggestions on where in the USA would be warm and nice to visit in the 2 weekends (23/24 and 28-30/1) ? I could only think of Hawaii and Florida, nothing more specific.

@blrguy74's photo
Tue 10/15/19 08:01 PM

What interests me is why dont anybody or the law acknowledges that females entice us at work place, or any other public places by revealing their bodies wearing those ridiculously short dresses? Then before you know it, you are fired or charged for sexual harasssment

do you mean to say -

Women lure men into doing stuff and later yell "harassment".

?

If yes:

This could be true in specific cases, but if you meant this is either a trend or some sort of a worldwide evil movement: the trend claim can probably be proven to exist with statistics and analyzed to root-cause, the movement claim would be just a conspiracy theory until you can convince someone to an exhaustive investigation.

We do seem to be hearing of more such cases than before, that may be because
- we generally hear of more things than before
- more women are able to interact with men and hence incidences are more
(regardless of who - the man or the woman - is lying in each case)
- more women are speaking up and telling the truth
- more women are lying
- more men are doing stuff and women are telling the truth
There might be any number of other explanations. Any of them is unlikely to fit all cases.

Is it not a bit like any undocumented transaction between two persons? e.g. your friend allows you to borrow his car and then accuses you of theft.

@blrguy74's photo
Mon 10/14/19 05:10 PM
Edited by @blrguy74 on Mon 10/14/19 05:10 PM

@blrguy74's photo
Sat 10/12/19 09:50 AM
acing

@blrguy74's photo
Mon 10/07/19 10:13 AM

I don't remember why I joined this site.
I'm still here because I like looking at the profiles of women in their 20's and 30's who are barely dressed that message. They all seem to have good taste in men since they want me. bigsmile

Welcome to this very exclusive men's club.

I joined to conduct a social experiment to prove that hot young women who're seldom seen on the forums have a very well developed sense of humor. I have very conclusive quantitative proof now; those that message me - to offer substantial amounts of money or generous pictures of their more carnal assets - far outnumber the jokes I post (or the forum replies I get).

@blrguy74's photo
Wed 10/02/19 06:17 PM
"are you feeling cold or are you just happy to see me?"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6