Community > Posts By > josie68

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 04:14 AM

I didn't get the job.

How rude.noway

Hang in there, your jobs waiting for you.. You just have to find out where it is:wink:

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 04:05 AM
It doesn't worry me at all, I just work out what there saying and respond. I figure if english is a second language or they talk a little different to me then no worries, it doesnt really matter.

josie68's photo
Fri 06/14/13 02:30 AM
Edited by josie68 on Fri 06/14/13 02:30 AM
:wink: I'm Australian, I can't help but put my 2 cents in.

Without it's just plain stupid, then I couldn't be bothered so would just leave it.

josie68's photo
Fri 06/14/13 01:55 AM
Good Luck Captain..
If I was interviewing you, I'd give you the job:wink:

josie68's photo
Fri 06/14/13 01:42 AM
I'd like to stay in a scottish castle.. You've just gotta love a scottish accent.

josie68's photo
Fri 06/14/13 01:40 AM
Love dogs, and cats, but dogs would be my favourite, I think it's their loyalty that I love. they just continue to give and give and give.

josie68's photo
Fri 06/14/13 12:44 AM
Wondering if you can ever be sure someone will be faithful, and figuring that the answer is NOPE... then wondering why people bother being commited... Hmmmm time to think of something else

josie68's photo
Mon 06/10/13 07:34 PM
I don't think I'm afraid to die just don't want to leave my children without a mummy :cry:

josie68's photo
Mon 06/10/13 07:28 PM
Sending heaps of prayers and love your way flowerforyou

josie68's photo
Mon 06/10/13 07:20 PM
Anything is possible, but the fact will always be that any love is harder if you do not see each other.
Trust is the only thing that makes it easier, but if you lose that or don;t build it to begin with, dont even bother, it is just a disaster waiting to happen

josie68's photo
Sun 06/09/13 03:29 PM
I guess it is all pretty relative, if i am dumb then someone who is dumb to someone else may not be dumb to me.. Soooooooooooooo as long as he can turn the tap on, no worries. ...

josie68's photo
Sun 06/09/13 03:26 PM
An uninhabited island

josie68's photo
Sun 06/02/13 06:33 PM
happy
Have no idea.

josie68's photo
Sun 06/02/13 04:57 AM
Edited by josie68 on Sun 06/02/13 04:57 AM
Your not wrong, I just had my Grandson here for a week and it almost killed me...
I forgot how much hardwork having a baby was.yawn

josie68's photo
Sun 06/02/13 04:54 AM
Divorce sucks.

But that's how it goes sometimes, you don't always have a choice.

For children, divorce still sucks, but they survive. if the parents get along and don;t pull them back and fowards like little yo yo's.

Sadly it's normally because one or both parents think that they are right and don't really think about what is best for the munchkins.

josie68's photo
Sun 06/02/13 04:45 AM
There have been so many great blokes and sheila's on here that I could never put them all.
At different times people have made me laugh and cry.
Kept me amused with arguements and crazy things that you come up with.

I was gonna put a few, but can't,. cause then I think of someone else who I missed, Bugga.

I'm just gonna say everyone:wink:

josie68's photo
Fri 05/17/13 09:13 PM
Someone who is larger than me.. Probably more on the bulky side. I like a man who makes me feel safe and for some reason size does.:wink:

josie68's photo
Fri 05/17/13 09:08 PM
I think it depends on what you have that is opposite.

I think a mixture works best.

For me, my partner, is pretty serious and organised. I'm not, but it works for us, one worries the other doesnt, one makes sure that we have everything, the other doesnt. But at the same time, I tend to balance out his sensibleness:wink:

BUT, We still enjoy doing the same things, are interested in the same things and if we arnt interested in something ( Like football or whatever you call it and wrestling, then we read a book while the other one watches the stupid show.love

Like everything, it depends on the people and being able to accept each other for who they are.

josie68's photo
Fri 05/17/13 04:28 AM
I think there is a balance for everything, you can give up things, but not give up yourself, that is the most important thing to keep, the person who you are.
If you need to move or sell things, its not really that big a deal. but if you have to give up who you are then thats not love.

But saying that, everyone is different, we are all prepared to give up different things to make a realionship work, it's mainly about being realistic and compromising so that it works for both of you.

josie68's photo
Thu 05/16/13 10:56 PM
Hopefully they will be able to laugh through life with a no worries mate attitude, give everyone a fair go and give whatever they try their best.

Hmmm what would they remember, who knows, as long as they remember that I loved them, the rest doesnt really matter. :wink:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25