Community > Posts By > josie68

josie68's photo
Mon 06/17/13 04:32 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Yay, I'm Australian, :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
noway noway noway But have you actually kissed an Australiannoway noway noway
what what what How do you know we are hotwhat what what

josie68's photo
Mon 06/17/13 04:28 AM
:smile: Trouble is, normally everyone is attracted to whoever is worst for them.. Just make friends and let something fall in place.. There are some really neat people out there, you just have to find the.
It's a bit like trying to find a good movie, you just have to watch a few and hope for a good one.

josie68's photo
Sun 06/16/13 01:35 PM

I'm with josie, I just stray around.

It's a good way to be, then we keep up with everyone:wink:

josie68's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:02 AM
I don't really have a lot of rules, but with 6 kids we have to have some.

But my main one has always been Never lie to me, I don't really care what the munchkins do as long as I know where they are who they're with and what they are doing.

I probably wouldnt say that if any of them had gotten into trouble, but so far it works.

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 11:59 PM

every full fledged member of the he man woman haters club lives by two simple rules

rule number one: never date a woman with boobs smaller than your own

rule number two: never date a woman you can't bench press

That's hilarious and at the same time disturbing. laugh :sick sick

I think the first man will survive longernoway

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 11:53 PM
Edited by josie68 on Sat 06/15/13 11:54 PM
I would have loved it, just because he had thought about something I need.
My ex used to give me money every birthday and christmas to buy what i wantednoway I would rather get the razors at least it shows he cares and can be bothered.:wink:

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 11:48 PM
happy Looks like nearly everyone is asleep..

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 11:42 PM

@journeyman funny u havent heard of zombieland i wil in for research then see how awkward zombies re. @JOSIE what was you formal that was taken?

It was just a fun one, that was just mucking around,Its been gone for a while now:cry:

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:15 PM

Women are very shallow creatures when it comes down to it and you need to be young, or rich or both to get their attention.

Character has nothing to do with it.

Men on the other hand will settle for almost anything.

So online dating is a tough business.

I set up a bogus online profile. and made up all these fantastic lies about myself to test my theory and got plenty of attention from women.

It's so sad but so true :angry:

Obviously people would be initially drawn to people who appear confident, well off and everygirls dream man.
But I don't think that makes us worse than men.

I met and married a man on here, who is 50 so not young, and definately not rich, but he is a wonderful man.

And nobody can tell me that all the men on here who message me with suggestions, message me because they think my personality is so wonderful.

Soooooooooooooo it's worth talking to the few who do message you just because they really would like to get to know you..

There are so many wonderful people on here, you just have to ignore the drongos.
laugh waving

good ya seeya ... "drongos?" that must be an aussie expression lol

laugh :thumbsup: waving
I'm guessing it must be, it's the same as a drop kick:wink:

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:10 PM
noway I just got over being scared from last halloween, now the horror has returned. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did i lookwhat

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:04 PM
:

Don't piss in the wind.

Or on the electric fence!

lmao! ouchies if you do

YEP!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Nothing like hitting the fence, with a solid stream, electrifying. drool

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:01 PM

Come visit Zombieland if you dare!devil

On my wayhappy

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 08:00 PM

Women are very shallow creatures when it comes down to it and you need to be young, or rich or both to get their attention.

Character has nothing to do with it.

Men on the other hand will settle for almost anything.

So online dating is a tough business.

I set up a bogus online profile. and made up all these fantastic lies about myself to test my theory and got plenty of attention from women.

It's so sad but so true :angry:

Obviously people would be initially drawn to people who appear confident, well off and everygirls dream man.
But I don't think that makes us worse than men.

I met and married a man on here, who is 50 so not young, and definately not rich, but he is a wonderful man.

And nobody can tell me that all the men on here who message me with suggestions, message me because they think my personality is so wonderful.

Soooooooooooooo it's worth talking to the few who do message you just because they really would like to get to know you..

There are so many wonderful people on here, you just have to ignore the drongos.

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 05:33 PM
I wouldnt rush out to meet someone the day after we where talking, I'd like to get to know someone, but I have no problem meeting people from the community that i have seen on here for a while. But I still wouldnt be stupid about where i met them.
Of course i say this after travelling half way across the world to meet a man who I had known only 5 weeks..THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 05:24 PM
Often it's location, but who knows, we are all a little different so it's finding someone who you are happy with

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 05:17 PM
Broken homes suck, and yep it does affect lives, but if even one parent shows love and forgiveness the children can take that on. Abuse is something as a child that you have no control over, trusting and loving is hard.

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 05:10 PM
Mine was taken off, now i just sort of wander.. LOST IN THE WINDERNESS sad

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 05:07 AM

Thank you so much ladies. It's easier to stay positive with all your suiport and love.

You will stay positive cause your the best.drool

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 04:41 AM
Unless you're willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another go, success won't happen

josie68's photo
Sat 06/15/13 04:23 AM
Well Queenie if nothing else we can at least be here to listen and offer advice. Sending my thoughts and love your way. flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25