Fri 12/17/10 11:31 PM
women laugh

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 11:30 PM
limp

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 11:20 PM

What if Sania means:

to choose love means losing a friend, but to choose friendship means missing out on love

For example, what if you love someone, but that person is with someone you know? Is love more important than the friendship?

Granted, the interpretation by Himself provides a valid question too. I'm just tossing this out to gain clarification.

Good point.

Could the OP clarify?

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 10:45 PM
Personally I think it is more intention that matters. I think Boop (and not Boob :wink: ) got it right, truth without thoughtful consideration can be just as pointless and hurtful as a lie. So your teeth are crooked and you're not in top shape, so your boobs sag and your c*ck isn't the biggest. But maybe he knows how to use it, maybe she has a spark in her eyes, maybe you're attentive and the words come out of your mouth is amazing, so who cares, except people hellbent on saying everything they see as truth.

What is truth anyway, now that we're on it. Is it mine, is it yours, is there a factual truth beyond that of the truth of the beholder? If so, can we ever gleam it, being beholders since birth and thus restricted by our own version of truth?

No, if you could pose me a choice, I would ask for no more games between people! People just be saying what people think. Hey, I like you, I think you smell amazing, and I'd love to get to know you more intimately... Hey, I don't like you, I wish you the best but I'm gonna get up and leave...

Anyway, just my 2cents

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 10:32 PM
The ability to be myself no matter the context... or said better, what I like most about me, is being me.

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 10:17 PM

hi to all

Honey, I think your record is stuck.
so

So, young brother, you couldn't appear more needy if you tried!

And that *so* is pretty important if you want a girl, because in a room full of strangers the person that leaves alone is the needy one.

Everybody wants someone to love, but what you are saying behind your words is "gimme gimme gimme gimme" and all your looks, brilliant talents and cool attributes are drowned out by your whining.

I mean no disrespect and have been called blunt in many ways enough times to know there's some truth to it, but believe it or not, I'm not trying to put you down but to help you out, and right now you are your own worst enemy.

Be cool, make your presence known but act like you've got all the time in the world, because you do...

Don't spend your life looking for someone to live with; live your life and someone will come looking to share it with you.

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 09:09 PM

/laughing hysterically

You called me Boob. laugh

laugh laugh laugh

Hey it's an honest mistake, got a lot of *stuff* to think about...

laugh laugh laugh

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 08:39 PM
Edited by Himself1 on Fri 12/17/10 09:06 PM

Depends........

I would never "off" family tho:tongue:

It figures you'd say that, I mean, who wouldn't, which begs the question, WHY is it YOU feel the need to state the obvious? ..... Got something to hide?

:wink:

hahahaha..............WHAT?!!! Another kick nudge coming your way...I really believe you like the abuse!!!

Only from you babe, only from you love

Because you're so fun to tease

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:24 PM

Depends........

I would never "off" family tho:tongue:

It figures you'd say that, I mean, who wouldn't, which begs the question, WHY is it YOU feel the need to state the obvious? ..... Got something to hide?

:wink:

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:20 PM
you mean choose between a friendship or a relationship with the same person... otherwise the question doesn't really makes sense as there's lots of fish in the sea.

And to choose what kind of relationship to have with someone, friend or partner, depends on what feelings I have for the person, and vise versa of course.

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 05:54 PM
you

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 05:17 PM
Awh, Micki that's so sweet, I'm getting all warm and fuzzy inside... and I even feel like you, I really don't like hurting people (yeah I know I'm ruining my rep but there it is frustrated ) but read carefully what Boob wrote above. It will hurt. And allow me to elaborate: life hurts and living it you will hurt more people than you'd imagine. There are many reasons for this, thoughtlessness, ignorance, stupidity, honest mistakes, simple differences and, as is the case here, when people don't share the same emotions.
So let me cut to the point, if you are really truthful to your words, that you don't want to hurt others (see most people just don't want to experience how it feels like to hurt other people; it is a purely selfish motive, they don't want to feel bad or guilty) then you tell her straight as you've just told us. Something along the lines of: I don't love you. I don't want to be with you again. Don't confuse matters with, I love your like a sister or crap that's just gonna leave her confused. If you want you can tell her something like, I think you're really great, but I don't love you etc.

Maybe there are better advice out there, sure there are different ways to reach the same destination, but from my point of view a clean cut is always the best, it heals fast and nice, instead of a prolonged tug of war where nobody wins and people are left with twisted scars and bulky baggage they'll be carrying around with them.

I've come by this the hard way I guess, by not being true when I wanted out of a relationship, and so I speak from experiences when I tell you it is bulls*** and doubly so if you use as excuse that you don't want to hurt her. Man up, do the thing that needs to be done, let her get on with her life, and get on with your own.

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 12:34 PM
canvas compilation

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 12:21 PM
meal

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/17/10 10:48 AM

Welcome to the crazy place slaphead Go mingle and don't mind the weird folks, because that's where the party's at:thumbsup:

Um Mah dont listen to Himself we are not wierd, we ae very very normal flowerforyou

I would reply but the van just came and took me to the place where there's rubber on the wall... and I've only been on Mingle for a short while too scared Ruuuun girl, run and bring along Stefy even if she doesn't know what M3 is (I know, she is soooo yesterdaylaugh ) but you can leave Josie, she is beyond saving, lost in the maze of Mingle2, sorry Josie but there it is, sexy and true, just like you.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Ok DE_me_u......waving Dont listen to the Crazy Man Himself, Im not lost, I've just been mentally challenged by the crazy man. Thankfully they have taken him away so now you can come and talk to us normal people.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Touche!!

flowers

Himself1's photo
Thu 12/16/10 11:49 PM
Can't say I have (heck I even had to look it up)!

Have you ever been swimming in a river of glacier water?

Himself1's photo
Thu 12/16/10 11:24 PM
Edited by Himself1 on Thu 12/16/10 11:24 PM

but the OP does state "male friends" as being part of her guys demand, and no matter how long she's known them.

But damn girl, I can't boss you around for nothing... and here I felt we were getting along so nicely laugh laugh laugh

Naw, sorry Cad, didn't mean to ruffle your feathers!

flowerforyou
As for my male friends, he must give a genuine reason before i abide to that.

So the reason just have to be genuine. Genuine could well be "I'm genuinely paranoid he might jump your a**" or "I genuinely want you all to myself so you are a 100% dependent on me." These reasons could well be genuine. That okay with you?

Himself1's photo
Thu 12/16/10 11:21 PM
Edited by Himself1 on Thu 12/16/10 11:21 PM
I've been shot with an arrow if that counts.

You ever carried a knife to a gun fight?

_____

Awesome, respect to rescuers!!!

Himself1's photo
Thu 12/16/10 11:01 PM
nope.

You ever rock climbed and it started to rain?

Himself1's photo
Thu 12/16/10 11:00 PM
officer

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25