Community > Posts By > Himself1

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 06:31 PM

no i think you`re not asking too much. but i also think that the way we conduct any realtioship is linked to the phase we are living. in my case, after a marriage thah left me very hurt i just want to take things slow, have a good time. i`m just not ready to give myself completely. but that can change in time. so maybe the person you`re dating is ready even if you are not. the timing is everything.

word of truth

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 06:29 PM
Flashes old women when they're coming home from bingo

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 05:55 PM
You called?

flowerforyou

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 05:50 PM
Edited by Himself1 on Tue 11/30/10 06:15 PM

as a woman, and a voice of experience I will give you my two cents worth on this girl, and well, how I believe girls think. The girl that gave you hell in high school did so because she liked you and wanted you to realize that... then when you opened up your own shop she seen you as successful and didn't want you to get interested in any other girl so she pulled out all the stops by coming on the way she did. Not positive of your age now or the age of the girls you are dealing with, but girls, just like guys mature slow when it comes to really knowing how to communicate, so sexual communication seems to be univeral regardless of the age and the easiest to express. The younger the guy that looks professional, the faster a girl will be willing to express her interest in you... hope this helps in your quest to try to understand women.

Thank you for your insight; you seem to understand where she's coming from very well... However I am quite at peace with having no quest to try to understand women. Life is too short :wink:

But I can surmise you've got some experiences where guys weren't the best communicators. Thanks for sharing.
I think it is partly because guys and gals tend to view communication as to different things, and that often leads to misunderstanding... for example, some guys prefer not to talk, but will rather show what they feel, whereas for most women (in my experience) putting words to feelings are very important. And instead of accepting each others differences of nature, they each become frustrated that the other doesn't conform to their way of doing things.

And this is also why I no longer try to understand. I find that acceptance is the way to go.
To explain, it's like saying, I want to understand that storm. Phuck that shyte (in my humble opinion) I need to take measurements in dealing with that storm, but I cannot until I accept that storm as it is, regardless of my understanding the effect of butterfly wings causing it half a century ago.

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 05:47 PM

High school? Any experiences related to high school are not germane to adult life. By the time a person is out of high school they aren't the same person anymore.

Guys can be just as fickle as women. winking

lol yeah, true that people change a lot over time. One of the reasons I told this story is because it is extreme. However, I think you're wrong about high school life have no relevance to what you call adult life - in my experience there's something to be gained everywhere, from observing small children solving conflicts to reflecting about the turmoil of teenage life. But one's got to be open:wink:

I agree that guys can be just as fickle as women!!! I was merely starting out with one experience, hoping to get the ball rolling. I'm inviting you to elaborate on your point of view.

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 04:56 PM
Ah, Liz, of course flowers

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 04:55 PM
Indigo, so sorry, but there's only room for one y'know :wink: laugh

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 04:53 PM
So this is a thread about any experiences that you might have that you want to share for us all to learn from.

I'll lead with: Girls can be strange, so take it cool.

In high school I was in class with a girl, and from the word go she was hating on me. For 3yrs it didn't matter what I said or did, she was there trying to get me down.
About 10 months after graduation she came down into the shop I had opened, chatted like nothing ever happened and ended up asking what I was doing that day. Uhm, I replied, I'm going home, catch a shower and probably watch a movie. Ah, but could she come. Uhhhhm, sure, I replied, not feeling sure at all.
As we arrived she said she would actually like to have a shower too, and while she was taking it I scratched my head wondering wtf. Well, being sort of a gent I prepared a light snack and pulled out a movie and then, when she came out, I went to take a shower of my own.
When I came out she was lying naked in my bed...
Let's just say the rest is history and add that I was no less puzzled when she left later that evening.

This wasn't the first or the last of a series of experiences that have caused me to give up trying understanding the female. She is wonderful, complex, beautiful, completely crazy, utterly tantalizing and follows some obscure law that is way beyond me.

With a woman anything can happen, so be cool, open and never hold a grudge.

Any comments are welcome, and of course, do share anything that comes to mind.

:heart:

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 04:32 PM
My experience is, that the more clear you are about what you want and how, the better. And furthermore that you tell her straight up as soon as possible. I've gone on first dates saying that I'm not looking for serious - and still got a second date; I've told girlfriends before we began talking seriously about moving in together, that I have my own stuff, and I do my own stuff, and that isn't going to change.

So in essence, I think anything flies, except saying nothing, doing nothng... in that case she's just going to imagine whatever and push you there... if you're not clear about your own limits and goals, you're screwed, but otherwise just make up the rules you want to play with, and see what she says...

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 03:33 PM
Prides herself on being healthy! She always swallows.

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 03:12 PM
Prays to Santa every year for one special gift - to be able to deep throat everything coming her way

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 03:10 PM
Laughing Millions Nude Gone Jay

J H N E S

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 03:09 PM
Do I look like I'm a good judge of character?

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 03:08 PM
Rides a pedal bike without the seat

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 03:01 PM
Is so horny the mail man doesn't even knock once.

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 03:00 PM
Please Leave Stop Eating Dinner

F S K E H

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 02:59 PM
Popped her cherry with a banana... she couldn't find the cucumber.

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 02:58 PM
Heinrich Himmler

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 02:57 PM
Do you deserve it?

Himself1's photo
Tue 11/30/10 02:56 PM
Pee standing up when drunk