Community > Posts By > Simonedemidova

Simonedemidova's photo
Wed 10/23/13 11:14 AM
Everyone has their own preferences and are entitled to it. I try not to set boundaries or limitations on whom I will like based just on race or ethnicity. I dealt with some reverse judgements when I went with my ex down to south Tennessee where it was predominantly black people. I wasn't treated nice at all even by my own in-laws so I can see why some are deterred, however a relationship is between two people not all their families.

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 10/17/13 11:26 PM

dating like spending time together without sexual relation ?
yes ... why not

isn't that basically just a friendship though? being romantically involved usually requires some sort of affection, even if it's just kissing.

we can use "cheek kissing" method bigsmile

If someone has aids/HIV I do not want their saliva anywhere near me! Not on my cheek or my pillow!

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 10/17/13 11:23 PM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Thu 10/17/13 11:28 PM

Ah, but for those who said ''hell no''.

What would happen if he/she that you loved so dearly/married/ etc... accidentally became infected through a blood transfusion or received it from occupational exposure?

Hmmm. Thoughts or would just leave them high or dry.

2Kids Mom. You happy I posted something...lol:tongue:

I'm one of those that said no... But what your asking is a totally different situation.

No I would not start a New Relationship with someone that was HIV positive.

But if I was already in a relationship with someone that had actually been infected through a blood transfusion then it would be a different issue. For you have already been with that person there is a bond there and your in love with them.. It would be no different then if it was cancer. I would stick by them.

But in no way would I start a new relationship with someone I knew was HIV positive prior to having that bond or love with them.

Ditto! I'm a huge H E L L 2 the NO! If my love got it afterwards of course I'd stay cuz I'd probably have anyways. Birds of a feather flock together! :heart:

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 10/17/13 11:15 PM
If I am with my love and we had sex b4 and an accident occurred preventing future sex, I would stay. If I met them and they were already incapable of performing in that area I would not stick around long enough to fall in love. Just being honest.

I don't know after a divorce from 13 years of marriage that I will ever marry again, I will have sex again.....so not holding out now, what's the point I got 3 kids, tubes are tied.....I do believe in monogamy though. :heart:

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 10/17/13 11:09 PM
Not a fan of neck ink up to the chin, must be capable of obtaining employment, lol. Prefer no prison history

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 10/17/13 11:02 PM

WTF Simone I wish I could lick myself lol wouldn't need a man then laugh :tongue:

wtf I demand you get some toys! Leave the man! Be happy anytime!

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 10/17/13 11:01 PM
wtf I'm tired....but I'm off for two days so not complaining.

Wtf pray 4 journeyman family

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 10/17/13 10:59 PM

I'm going to modify a response I gave in another thread, because it fits this topic and I'm too lazy to completely write a new one.

If you happened to get to know a person of another race and you formed a relationship based on mutual interests, hobbies, activities, etc. I wouldn't have a problem with it. What bothers me is when people go out looking for a certain "other" it's like you're objectifying them, you're not dating them for them, you're dating them because of their age, race, etc.

If you happened to click with a person of a different race as a person, and they click with you, as a person, by all means, go for it. But most of the time, someone is looking for something "different" and "exotic" and they get off on the fact that you're different and exotic and I think that's creepy.

There, you asked for input from a black woman, you have it.

I never considered other races exotic outside of like Brazil or the Caribbean. Must have accent too...not Nigerian accent. In America there's rich, middle class and hood. All three classes include all races. I agree with you that people who are obsessed with a particular race or look can be creepy or it could be a fetish like tickling. If two hearts and minds click though ....there are no boundaries.

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 10/17/13 10:50 PM

Threads like this always make me laugh.
I have dated all kinds of races.
It's.not.a.color thing its a connection thing.
People that limit themselves to one race are missing out with closed eyes.

flowerforyou

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 10/17/13 10:49 PM
sad flowerforyou :cry: ....

So sorry Journey! Hugz, Simone

Simonedemidova's photo
Wed 10/16/13 09:18 AM
wtf Eva youiar, we know what goes on in that house of yours! Heehee pitchfork

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:56 PM
Yea as long as there not food and drink stuck in there, that's gross

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:54 PM

How much money does this hypothetical black guy have? Does he have a big (but not too big) ummmm.... pair of hands? Does he have ripped abs?

I need more information. There are so many more shallow traits than just skin color. If I'm going to be shallow when choosing a man I at least want to go to the deep end of the baby pool.

laugh laugh laugh I didn't know baby pool had a deep end, jk. That was Hilare!

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:52 PM
:wink:

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:40 PM
You have a beautiful family...:heart:

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 08:57 PM
Wtf you like to lick yourself baby? LOL laugh smooched

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 08:56 PM

I said its been my experience..I don't know why thats ALL they talk about

I know, I'm just saying I think it's men in general.....laugh they're pigs

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 08:46 PM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Tue 10/15/13 08:47 PM
And PS Scwarzennegar is no longer in office, California is still Bankrupt. noway came and gone and never made a dent in our budget just made it worse.

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 08:44 PM
I know, very high respect, it's a thankless full time job that pays no money and yet we required to work a real job to support our kids all on our own.

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 08:41 PM

I have dated black guys but they don't seem to care about much about anything except sex..just my experience. I need substance too

I married a black guy for 13 years and he was an butthole. I have dated white and black guys depending on how they treat me is what I base my opinion on. I don't seek out black guys or Asian or white ....men in general just think of sex LOL, I think, but it's not a racial thing I don't think. flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25