Community > Posts By > Simonedemidova

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 08:36 PM

Single mothers married mothers are in most cases the very same"i think they are just unlucky to have met a man who cares only for himself,i have a few single mother friends and i have a wife who i help as much as i can,to ask what do you think of single mothers is not the question,the question is why do women choose to be alone and not not fight for fathers rights.

Why would we fight for fathers rights. They treat us like crap and beg for mutual custody to minimize their child support then cancel all their visits while throwing the mom under the bus in court. Eff fathers rights. If a man is abusive, cheats or leaves his wife then screw him! Especially when he doesn't pay his child support. Don't punish the child! :angry:

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 08:32 PM

You have your right to feel how ever you want to feel.
LOOKS FADE, I DON'T KNOW WHEN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO REALIZE THIS.
Sure maybe she was 30 pounds heavier but she can lose weight but someone that is ugly on the inside is still going to be ugly!!!
To me you have this perception that IF a woman is not perfectly sized, then you wouldn't want anything to do with her no matter what. To me, that makes you ugly on the inside. BUT that is MY opinion and I have a right to that!!

flowers drinks flowerforyou

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:51 PM
Wtf watch out for zombies!

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:40 PM
Hi, meet friends in the forums.

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:29 PM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Tue 10/15/13 07:49 PM
wtf Eva that's perfect, we can put them on our porches

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:19 PM
In regards to the whole budget and shutdown of funds....I think the main job of the president is traveling and passing the buck. Nobody is going to deal with our financial crisis, just like Arnold Schwarzennegar did nothing for California's budget, a selling point when running for office but how soon they forget when they are elected.

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:09 PM
It's yummy

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:05 PM

WTF don't forget to pre-name those body bags

Wtf
Done:wink:

Before we zip them up we must paint their faces, wtf

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:03 PM

Haha cluck? Have you grown feathers Simone? Lol

Whatever, damn ipad tries to pretend it knows what I want to type, lol. And yes, haven't you heard I'm a big chicken! :cry:

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 06:58 PM

I love facial hairs on my guy doing me head... The tickles make me more horny than ever...

TMI BRO! sick

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/15/13 06:48 PM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Tue 10/15/13 06:49 PM
Yeah I think he's being a jerk, if he was trying to win you over he wouldn't bother mentioning that he never thinks about you, which obviously is a lie because he is still texting you. spock

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 09:01 PM
Master Dawg! I understand tongue very well....smooched

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:59 PM
Heart and hugz sent to you journey!:heart: flowerforyou

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:58 PM
Nice! It's 9 pm here. I'm getting ready for bed...but work at sunrise at the Pacific Ocean!

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:54 PM
Screw everyone! This is war

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:53 PM
Hard

( . ) ( . )

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:52 PM
I've never been with a man with a real lengthy beard, only like a goat t short clean cut, I have seen some really cute bearded guys though. I definitely think men love their facial hair and it's becoming more acceptable these days and more trendy. Therefore more men are growing it out. It's cool!

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:49 PM
Mellow

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:44 PM

Taken. Found a woman willing to take a chance on marriage with me....:banana:

Yeah! Anyone we know?

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:44 PM
Taken......loving my man

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25