Community > Posts By > Simonedemidova

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 05:46 PM
For peeing on the carpet.

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 05:45 PM

I not sure why some of the ladies jumped all over CrystalFairy. I am sure she did not mean any disrespect, she is generally very fair minded. To me, because I am a newer member than most, this subject is not old so I do not mind chatting about it. I have not viewed most of the older topics.

I think most on here are correct when they say it is according to what each person considers average.

Lets change from body type to shoe size. I wear a size 8 shoe. Now to me that is an average size but when I was in Hawaii my shoe size was considered big. Well of course nothing about me was "average" there. Quite a few locals are of Asian persuasion so course their shoes size is smaller. There I was truly a minority. Color of my skin and of course my body type. When I ventured to where there is more of a American Somoan population on the island, then I would be considered small.

I don't get why anyone would just browse through random profiles and then judge their own proclamations. That doesn't make sense. Especially because photos never really portray the person correctly.

Everyone on this website judges profiles by their proclamations.

I don't, and I'm on this website. In fact many people don't. My profile is mostly blank anyways to avoid such judgmental people.

Oh I understand, most people are in denial and are not honest with themselves well good luck with that.flowerforyou

If you're wishing others good luck, then that's very kind of you. I am confident in my body all my profile pics are legit. I have nothing to hide. I'm just not sure who died and left CF in charge of monitoring everyone else profiles.

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 05:40 PM

As for judgement, read the thread again. It's full of it ...

Maybe that's because it started off that way Crystal...

Right, so that's why you make it into a tit for tat game now? How mature ...
If you feel it's that wrong, why be judgmental yourself? Practice what you preach or don't preach at all.

I don't think anyone is here for the "competition" or play tit for tat, the outwit game. It just comes across a little weird that someone would go through different profiles and judge other people based on their choice of descriptive words for their own profile. Leigh is not judging you, everyone is entitled to their own perspective it's not about tit for tat. Your original statement just comes across a bit harsh. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Average does vary in different areas. Where I live, false ddd breast and size 3 waist are considered average because it's what most people have around here. It's just variations.

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/14/13 03:33 PM

WTF this is too funny!laugh rofl

She's spanking the monkey!laugh
Omg wtf..does someone else need a spanking?

Wtf, lol. laugh

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 07:55 PM
wtf don't mess with the 2livecrew

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 07:53 PM
For robbing the pharmacy

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 07:40 PM
wtf, I'm bored!

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 07:39 PM
For stealing a snickers

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 05:48 PM
wtf I work at 6:30 am

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 05:34 PM

I not sure why some of the ladies jumped all over CrystalFairy. I am sure she did not mean any disrespect, she is generally very fair minded. To me, because I am a newer member than most, this subject is not old so I do not mind chatting about it. I have not viewed most of the older topics.

I think most on here are correct when they say it is according to what each person considers average.

Lets change from body type to shoe size. I wear a size 8 shoe. Now to me that is an average size but when I was in Hawaii my shoe size was considered big. Well of course nothing about me was "average" there. Quite a few locals are of Asian persuasion so course their shoes size is smaller. There I was truly a minority. Color of my skin and of course my body type. When I ventured to where there is more of a American Somoan population on the island, then I would be considered small.

I don't get why anyone would just browse through random profiles and then judge their own proclamations. That doesn't make sense. Especially because photos never really portray the person correctly.

As for judgement, read the thread again. It's full of it ...

Maybe that's because it started off that way Crystal...

Your OP...
"I never looked at other women's profiles, unless someone happened to ask for a rating. But I never looked at what other women claim to be their body type.
I happened to click a woman's profile, decided to check a few others as well. It seems ppl have very different views as to what should be considered "average"

Kind of makes me wonder why women select "average" when it should be "heavyset". What's the point of lying about it when pictures clearly show you're not average?
Maybe they should change "heavyset" to "a whole lot of woman", so it has a nicer ring to it?"

:thumbsup:

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 05:32 PM

Guess that last one leaves me out...:wink:

Doubt it. The small one always brag the bashful ones always hide!

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 05:31 PM

My boyfriend! love :heart:
gud bt m asking about other guyz baby

Ladies, he's only asking guys, not women.....what

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 05:27 PM
Lol

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 01:19 PM
My boyfriend! love :heart:

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 01:17 PM

I don't, and I'm on this website. In fact many people don't. My profile is mostly blank anyways to avoid such judgmental people.

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 12:34 PM

Wtf.. looks like simone

wtf that's effed up. Vicki is a pig!

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 12:30 PM

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 12:28 PM

I think it is so sad they people are judged more for their looks than they are for the person that they are. Weight can't be lost , but a cold nasty heart will never change.
Shallowness is getting out of hand in todays society.
Could that be why so many people are whining and moaning about being lonely?

Yes very pathetic these days.

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 12:25 PM

Are u ready for your bath master? flowerforyou

Yes my goddess of golden fleece pelt
and you are to join me!then when I here back from
5 star General J236 and we're ready,I shall go to battle for two weeks and you are not to bath til I return
And where is that "Head of Entertainment (HOE)lol
Lars ? he has not returned for duty,I will have
J236 look in to this one.
He shall throw a ravishing party for us all and
all our legions before we are off.
The commoners are welcome to let lose in the streets. I'm such a good leader now I need
to read my message from the Empire's military
strategist J236.

Hooray! Please take my crystal heart, it's magic and will give you extra protection!

Simonedemidova's photo
Sun 10/13/13 12:20 PM
I got scared

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25