Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:51 AM
Protestors, pffft, who needs em!

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:47 AM
What size does it have to be?

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:40 AM
I don't know what any of that means, other than your name is Jakub. And you're glad to be here. flowerforyou welcome to mingle

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:38 AM

Why am I feeling so hot when u all are talking about stretch marks! Think I've got a new fetish lol

Woot woot, why are all the other guys to afraid to come in here and comment, it's the male opinion we need, thank you for sharing yours at least.flowerforyou

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:37 AM

It could be worse....

OMG that's what my picture looked like, LMAO

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:32 AM
I still get embarrassed, even tho my bf been all up in my biz....I don't like sending him pics unless I zoom way in! blushing

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:28 AM
I have done this, but all my pics coming in sideways. How can I fix this. They aren't sideways in my camera roll. And I tried rotating them but it doesn't work. They still come in sideways no matter what direction they are when I send them.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:24 AM
Wtf I've been trying to upload a photo and it keeps coming in sideways.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:12 AM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Fri 09/13/13 08:14 AM
laugh laugh laugh

I have stretch marks inner thigh, and tummy. I think the same as MissWright, by the time they see them, they already distracted by what's to kum I find inner thighs very attractive on men, it's sensual to me, but when I think of my own...LOL.

Maybe men know that stretch marks come from bearing children and that's the one thing you don't EVER knock a woman for. At least in my book you don't,

You could go kayaking in my stretch marks it's so embarrassing. I was 109 lbs when I got preggers.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:02 AM
Shhhhh! Yes. noway

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:52 AM

Simone, if you think your nose is too big, bring that pert cute thing over here. I wanna rub noses and brush lips with ya! pitchfork

Well I am jewish, lol. Thanks, flowerforyou

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:47 AM

you are so special and it makes me smile.

Ah thanks. flowerforyou

I made ya smile. My job here is done. Pass it along. Happy Friday the 13th! drinker

Hahaa , my job here is done, good response.laugh

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:46 AM

think

It's Friday the 13th! Fact. surprised

I'm a klutz! Fact. slaphead

I want to go out tonight and have fun. I've been on crutches for 3 wks and can finally hobble around without them since the last time I went out to 'have fun'. drinks

So I'ma thinkin' I wanna venture out, but I'ma scaird I'ma gonna get hurt. scared

Enter brilliant idea. A new clothing line for the mobility challenged...Bubble Wrap attire! :banana:

Tell me they don't already sell this?! I'm gonna make a fortune, right?!? :thumbsup:

Well even if I don't, I'm gonna look totally cool sporting my bubble wrap one piece bodysuit on this Friday the 13th, right?! shades

I bet I'll make lots of people laugh at least! :laughing:

Only if your going to a rave, haha. Going out on crutches is the best time to go out, people hold doors, give up seats and pay for all your drinks. Lol. :banana:

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:40 AM

Everytime I look at the forums and I see my photo my nose looks huge UGH! Why are we so critical on ourselves?

I think we are critical of ourselves because others make us feel that way. For example: if you get told over and over by men that you are unattractive; then you will feel unattractive and be critical of yourself.

it's worse when women keep telling you that your genitalia looks too big for your body. poor manO has had to endure that all his life

personally, (for the woman's sake) i had to put a disclaimer on the mirror in my bedroom

caution, objects in mirror are closer than they appear

laugh noway

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:40 AM

Awww blushing thanks! My last bf was horrible and where my confidence once was he has filled with paranoia! I hate him!

Yep; I can understand you hating the guy for this and I can't say I really hate any of my ex-boyfrieds; even the one that hit me but I can say that I have no respect for any of them. I cut them out of my life; no keepsakes and definitely no pictures; like they never existed.

I don't really hate him, I just hate what he did to me. I've had to recover. I never worried about certain things that now I always think twice about, I was always one to get up and go, get dressed, 10 minutes max in my makeup and now i find I'm very indecisive about everything. That's what I hate. And he's the one with the low self esteem. I'm like why you dating me anyways for a year if I disgust you so much, right? He's gone now. He would say things to me all the time and yet he ask me to marry him 4 x always asking me to move in with him. Total loser. I think when I started backing off he started getting weird. Oh well. I just need to fix my brain now. ohwell

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:34 AM

Whats good! Im JV i stay in dallas TX. On here lookin for friends maybe more. Check my profile out let me kno what yall think.

Hiwaving

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 12:12 AM

Aaaaaawwwww.....
That sux!!

May be get a new number if you can?? Because,you'll walk 5steps forward and 6steps back!! X is just playing with your mind-dont let him drive you nutty!

Or should we order a body bag??
Ha ha ha haaa

2Kids has a steady supply of them...we'd borrow!!

I know. Lets throw blood on him and stuff him in a bag then he'll think he's bleeding to death, like my heart once was. My heart is healed, just don't like his messages. Why must people attack each other looks when they break up. On purpose to discourage?