Community > Posts By > Simonedemidova

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 12:07 AM
Personally I think everything is science. It's all just one experiment. An investigational practice.

U mean computer engineers more intelligent than other engineers?

If so, I think no. I think they are studied and skilled at their trade while others at theirs.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 12:04 AM

if he has all da qualities he should qualify 2 win yo heart

I'm for this....:heart:

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 12:01 AM
Damn Penny, way to go. I'm beat after a mile on the treadmill, then again I smoke. :wink:

SUPER PROUD that your sticking to your mission. Hugz! flowerforyou

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:59 PM
drool shocked shocked scared

This getting good!
rofl

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:57 PM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Thu 09/12/13 11:57 PM

Here comes the Butt Hurts:

I love my mom(RIP)..taught me beauty in everything and anything, from the Inside ..Out.:heart:

BUT: yea, Women Are B I T C H E S ...I tell my boys this all the time.

and...I am soooo not excluding myself..bahahahahahalaugh

Ha ha ha haAaaa.......m

Hi biotch!!
Looool

flowerforyou flowerforyou waving

What about me biotches! I'm Scorpio Jealous right now! Pfft explode

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:56 PM

hello, add me on yahoo massager my id is goldtony85

This is a free site. If you want to advertise, take out an ad on Facebook!

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:54 PM

We are ALL a gift from, and of, 'God'. We used to think sex determination in mammals was fixed in utero, but geneticists have recently discovered that our sex must be actively maintained throughout life; in the male, when a gene called 'Dmrt1' is lost, male cells start to become female cells (i.e. testes become more like ovaries); in the female, when a gene called 'Foxl2' is lost, female cells start to become male cells (i.e ovaries become more like testes). Incredibly enlightening stuff, read the full article here: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110720142520.htm
Personally, I believe in One Energy, the Brahman & the Atman, and the rasa of EVERYTHING - from a flower to a fly to a man to a woman & everything over & in between - is from 'God'. Peace x

Beautiful

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:50 PM

Awww blushing thanks! My last bf was horrible and where my confidence once was he has filled with paranoia! I hate him!

Hate is too strong-makes you ugly inside....

My dear,some guys are just twisted....let crazies be crazies!!

Gain your confidence back! Claim it back!!

I'm trying, but we were together a year, I think he say things to make me insecure because he was jealous or afraid I would leave him, which I did eventually, because in the beginning he was always nice and flattering to me. He still messages me mean things and has a restricted number.....my new bf calls me sexy all the time, but I think about that jerk now inside my head. explode I'm more self conscience now,

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:44 PM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Thu 09/12/13 11:46 PM
Only if you were.....
1. 6'3
2. Six pack abs
3. Extremely wealthy
4. Bought me a car of my choice
5. Have a long hard one

Of course not, have you read your profile. Sheeze! That's what it sounds like when I read your interests section, no offense. Keep that to yourself because your weeding out way too many candidates by posting it on your profile.

Is there such thing as ugly ( . ) ( . ) 's anyways?

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:37 PM

If yes, Why?
if no , Why?

Everything on earth is a beautiful creation. PEACE flowers Including men. Without men and women there would be no procreation.

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:35 PM

I used to think so
But not so sure any more...
whoa

Shut It Down Charlie Brown! rant

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:33 PM
Awww blushing thanks! My last bf was horrible and where my confidence once was he has filled with paranoia! I hate him!

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:19 PM

Come on man, never had a girl lick your *******?
(Is this too explicit for the message board?)

Atta boy!:banana:

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:19 PM

Just freaking Y U CCC K
noway
I don't share my lady EVER !
How nastyyyyy !
spock
plus side is YOU must be getting well satisfied i imagine...
:laughing:

My bf would die!

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 11:12 PM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Thu 09/12/13 11:18 PM

Its not a laughing matter,its very serious and my relationship I have with this man is hanging by a thread. Serious replies only please. I need help with this.

If he gets off quicker when males are around he's gay, most straight men, ALL straight men, who are not Bi-sexual would completely gross out if there was another exposed Male genital within their view let alone reach. No offense to you, but he could be using your relationship as a cover for his friends and family. Some guys who are prideful or still in the closet use women just for that reason. It's not you honey it's him. I would dump him. Don't become more emotionally attached unless you love him enough to support him and be his best friend forever. He obviously feels comfortable and can trust you. But be sure he isn't using you. I have a feeling he is. Most men want two women not more men in the room. Bi-sexual.....maybe, but if men turn him on more quickly I'm guessing straight gay in the closet using you as a pride buffer. ohwell good luck.

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 10:55 PM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Thu 09/12/13 10:58 PM
What do guys think about stretch marks. Many mothers have them or people who gain or lose weight rapidly.
I have heard men complain about what a woman is wearing whether it be clothes too much make-up, or if their legs aren't smooth enough, if a girl has a mustache but I've never heard a man complain about stretch marks. Why is that?

* And I'm not saying I have a mustache or anything, lol. But I hear men make comments about all sorts of stuff. What about stretch marks? I never hear a guy say, damn, that girl had some stretch marks! But i hear them say, look at her camel toe...(not to me) lol

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 10:46 PM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Thu 09/12/13 10:46 PM
It would be very hard to " LOVE "anyone who didnt f-ing care.

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 10:44 PM
Cheer

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 10:43 PM

wtf..laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh True Dat.

Huh? I thought it was if you shared the lil space between the legs. My bad. spock

Simonedemidova's photo
Thu 09/12/13 10:40 PM
LOL. I tried to tell them, but they don't listen.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next