Community > Posts By > CaptainSpaz

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:32 AM
Edited by CaptainSpaz on Sat 01/26/08 09:32 AM
Smoking = Ewwie

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:23 AM

spaz your going to be a fine edition to this game....

ok spaz e-mail

amidonbeau page 1

FireFairyGirl page 1

Just go to page click on name and e-mail them.

Have fun

When I get more players I will give you more matches.

Debbie
Matchmaker extraordinare...

laugh laugh laugh :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

All done!

I'm actually already familiar with FireFairyGirl but I still messaged her anyhow.

Thank You

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:14 AM

hmmmmmmmm then I guess I shouldn't dance with you anymoredevil

¿You dance salsa?

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:03 AM

I can promise you this Spaz, its not my daughter since I am helping her with her psychology, and English courses.laugh laugh laugh

¿You sure she's not sneeking off to the side trying to get help elsewhere?

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:00 AM
Edited by CaptainSpaz on Sat 01/26/08 09:00 AM

Sure Deb

but got to warn everyone I was clearing out my mail, since I had way to many pages of it, and did something really dumb I cleared out the first page without realizing and think I lost some emails:cry: :cry: :cry:

At least you even get a flury of emails of people whom want to talk to you. Only thing in my inbox is a college girl asking me to do her homework.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:48 AM

because people have other things to do than to be on here all day

I'd have to agree.

Even on MySpace I don't communicate much with friends there regardless of how good friends we might be, my real focus is on people I meet regularly offline.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:38 AM

HERE ARE THE RULES FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS

Ok this is how it works....If you come in your mine And I can match you with whomever I see fit. Once I do match you....You have to e-mail that person and say you have been matched. Then you have to get to know that person and give me an update in the thread. You can any of the following:

Friends

Match

Try Again

And my personal Fav

OMG Debbie We have been talking non-stop for 60 hours. We are meeting tomorrow for our first date.....Oh yea Oh yea.....DO THE HAPPY DANCE.

HAPPY DANCE

HAPPY DANCE

If nothing else you get to meet new friends you might not otherwise give the time of day to....

ENJOY

AND HAPPY MATCHING

Debbie
Matchmaker to the ordinary folks.

God Bless

As some friends and I do in our forum on another site for some of the games we play, we make sure to post the rules and opening on page one and if anyone new jumps in we just tell them to check out page one. Saves time and space on the posting.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:34 AM

...mmm...

Part Seven

You all must be popular.

smokin

Welcome Captsmaz.......just a good matchmaker

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

eh

I guess I can hang around a while.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:29 AM
...mmm...

Part Seven

You all must be popular.

smokin

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:12 AM
I love waking up in the morning smelling like the woman from the night before.devil

CaptainSpaz's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:20 AM

How can you tell if they have viewed you mulitple times? huh

Delete them from the "Who's Viewed Me" list and see if their picture comes up again.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:18 AM

I have to agree as well. Ive had some girls do the same but I desided to say hi to a few and never heard back. I mean if you stop by that much and dont want to talk then what??? I dunno just weird I guess.

My stalkers are old enough to be my mom, I'm just fine not associating with them.

...creepy...

CaptainSpaz's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:14 AM

no it's not just you. in fact i've got some that are pretty cute and when i hit them up they never answer back. now that's creepy.:tongue:

I want a cute stalker.

frown

(But a woman of course.)

lol I'll stalk you...

YAY!!

love flowerforyou laugh :tongue: :heart: bigsmile

CaptainSpaz's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:12 AM

no it's not just you. in fact i've got some that are pretty cute and when i hit them up they never answer back. now that's creepy.:tongue:

I want a cute stalker.

frown

(But a woman of course.)

CaptainSpaz's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:06 AM
Just ignore them.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:44 AM
¿Have you pondered if bringing a child into the world is something you really want to do considering all the crap that could befall them in their lives?

Yes there are many joys in life and being a parent can be one of them, but at times the pessimistic side of me begins to speak out and I start to doubt.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:10 AM
Come to think of it...

I've never had a girlfriend through the month of February.

So considering I've been alone every Valentine's Day throughout my entire life I think I can manage another.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:56 AM
If you want to be really horrible...

Search online for pics of STD infections, the really BAD ones, and send him those.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:51 AM
At least you even getting mail...

frown

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:45 AM
Medal of Honor

:tongue:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25