Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cheroo

:tongue:

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:30 PM
Lady Feral...
Got a report for ya.

FireFairyGirl and I reacquainted ourselves.

Amiddonbaeu and I have similar work schedules so we shoot one another a message when we can.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:27 PM

So...I met a guy last Thursday....we planned a date for tonight...and we've both been looking forward to it. Then...we woke up to 4" of snow this morning....and there's another 4-6 inches predicted for tonight. I live in the Seattle area. We can't drive in snow. SO...I have a feeling my date will be canceled. *sigh*

¿You're letting the snow stop you?

Come on, this isn't the worst Washington has seen.

Snow didn't stop me from going out for a haircut or buying a lotto ticket.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:23 PM
¡Hola!

Don't think I'll hang around long this time around, I'm up way past my bed time.

yawn

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:42 AM

WHAT ABOUT OLDER WOMAN LIKE DATING ''LIL BOYS'' OF LEGAL AGE PLEASE...DONT WANNA KNOW DIRTY SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!

I will admit that in recent times I've felt as though if I were into older women I'd be set but if a lady is old enough to be my mom there's a problem.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:27 AM

ok...first= mature
second= they are the most comprensive poele in the world
third= attractive
fourth= they are just awesome...well most of em.

To quote Fez from That 70's Show, "The best thing about older women - they know it won't break."

laugh

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:25 AM
With age comes maturity, I could date a girl my age plus or minus a couple of years but I don't think I would want to date an eighteen year old right out or still in high school.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:27 PM

I hate the cruel way they have to say things...like whenever u ask a girl out and she says.........'' I cant, or... ilike u as a friend...or blah blah blah...its better to say the truth ...other than that...everything is alright with all beauties

I get the friends speech all the time from guys

but it's most common on girls..dont ya think

I second that.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:17 PM

guys what do you hate about girls?????

Too many (but not all) woman can be materialistic.

Give me a woman whom is willing to take a chainsaw to her Coach purse.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:16 PM
Hiya

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:32 PM
I'm outta here, sleep is catching up to me.

yawn

You all have fun.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:26 PM

I'm going back into disguise.
Glad u chose to hang out with us Spaz. You are an awesome young man. If my daughter wasn't dating someone else, I would send her your way.

*sigh*

...the good ones are always taken...
She is going through a partying phase right now. Maybe afterwards she will dump the guy she is with though, lol. Never know. laugh

I can't promise I'd be here waiting.

I hate waiting!
I also hate makeing others wait.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:17 PM

Glad u chose to hang out with us Spaz. You are an awesome young man. If my daughter wasn't dating someone else, I would send her your way.

*sigh*

...the good ones are always taken...

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:13 PM

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:05 PM

Ok, not being Straight Edge, I am gonnas have one more cig, then I must leave. sad sad sad
when I say goodbye, don't talk to me anymore, pleeeeze, I need discipline

But if we get you to stay we can keep you away from that cig.

Cigs are bad you know.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:03 PM

I wanna wear a straight jacket for next halloween. Can I borrow yours Spaz?

I don't know...

I'm a short guy (it's the curse of being Puerto Rican) and I had to order the smallest size they come in, looking at your page I see you're taller than me so you might not fit.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:01 PM

i love tea. can we tie up ninja boy so he wont leave? i wanna play with him too. laugh laugh laugh laugh

¿I'm already all tied up can't you see?

Niiiiiiiice Spaze... lol... I've had dreams like that... but it wasn't with a straight Jacket! ;) devil
~Chantelle<3

¿Are you going to elaborate on that any?

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:00 PM

somebody kick me out!!!! pleeze

we would love to kick you out...but we can't.....but we don't want you to go....sad
So everybody meet over here, do all my chores, and i won't leave. That's one of my downfalls, I avoid housework as much as possible. noway noway noway noway

I told you... I could do your chores.. I just wont... but you can procratinate all you want!! :D:D Keep us company!:D
Oh, If I was only 20 years younger, u are so the type I would go for. Dark Hair, intelligent,

I tend to hear that from quite a lot of older ladies, I need a time machine.

A lot of ladies now a days around my age that I have come across just want to drink and party around.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:57 AM

i love tea. can we tie up ninja boy so he wont leave? i wanna play with him too. laugh laugh laugh laugh

¿I'm already all tied up can't you see?

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:54 AM

Hey Spaz...
*isn't the newest Newbie any more* happy
lol
~Chantelle<3
I think spaz is just a visitor.

I'm ninja, you can't see me.
I see u spaz, and I looked at your profile. You are an awesome young man. Straight Edge?

Yes

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25