Community > Posts By > wingedwolf

wingedwolf's photo
Sat 11/13/10 05:33 PM
Edited by wingedwolf on Sat 11/13/10 05:36 PM
I met a girl through a mutual friend and co-worker, damn spot on as my dream girl, we spend hours on the phone, and when possible we get together and it's magic. Here in lies the problem, The friend I Met her through Just got an Investigation launched against her and a High Ranking Official within our company by title of Sexual nature. (They got together and well you get the point) Well our company is law enforcement based, and The official was Our Top Superior Officer.. So yeah it's bad the info alone is plutonium to anyone that knows and now I've been Informed by her by way of drunken outburst...Ruined my night with my Dream-Girl. They are both good friends so I'm worried because now Her actions may ruin my only shot with this girl and my career. Her actions Have Affected Several officers and One excellent officer I work with on a daily basis and call a personal friend, also He's a friend to of the Superior Officer and He only knows about the investigation and not why it was launched, that's not even the worst part The Superior officer is married with a kid to the Childhood friend of the officer I work With daily and is my drinking buddy. That's Why it's Plutonium because of the depth, scope and severity of this situation. I Like This Girl, I Love My Job and I enjoy My Friends. And I Don't know what The hell to do with any of this info I have, It's not like I can Release a small part and not have something happen in return to me and all three are important to me as breathing..Help.

wingedwolf's photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:35 PM
frustrated Stupid hand on mouse..

wingedwolf's photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:26 PM
sick noway laugh

wingedwolf's photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:21 PM
noway frustrated

wingedwolf's photo
Sun 11/07/10 08:51 PM
bigsmile Ohh yeah

wingedwolf's photo
Sun 11/07/10 08:41 PM
Wow, I'm awestruck laugh

wingedwolf's photo
Sun 11/07/10 08:36 PM
Amen Brotherpitchfork

wingedwolf's photo
Sun 11/07/10 08:27 PM
noway

wingedwolf's photo
Sun 11/07/10 02:27 AM
So How does this go ? I tell you something about myself and suddenly it makes it better ? Well for starters I've lived in Hazelwood for 3 yrs, And I've yet to meet a decent girl that isn't either jail bait or someone who is way over my age limit..(it's 28). don't get me wrong with age comes experience but I'd rather be able to live my life with someone who closer to mine than barely being older than their kids... Friday nights after work I Like to go out and bowl at the lanes or sit at the bar and have conversation with someone. Instead of having to look all retarded by myself I'd rather have someone to do it with. I Just can't figure it out anymore. Tips ? Anyone ?

wingedwolf's photo
Fri 11/05/10 03:01 PM
Away- Breaking Benjamin smokin

wingedwolf's photo
Thu 11/04/10 06:03 PM
My "Give A Damn" is busted...Watch for finger.noway

wingedwolf's photo
Sat 10/30/10 09:31 AM
Like the title suggests, Short and Sweet version, I'm Twenty Five, I Work Hard, I'm usually An upstanding guy, I Know what I Want in life..Thats the good, Now the bad..I have a Son, I Pay an entire paycheck a month to stay out of Jail, Why You Ask ? Child Support, Healthcare, Baby Momma Drama, The Whole Nine.. Instant Date Killer. There is no way I can have a healthy relationship and deal with this Woman, I've Asked, Pleaded, and Prayed for her to Leave me The Hell Alone, but she refuses to comply or even attempt to try. Nasty Txt messages, Calling Child support on me for "Failure to Pay" and I Get The Shaft (So I Got A Lawer) How Do I Do This (I've Been Single and alone for well Over two years) She Road trips over 300 miles (for free Btw) to see her BF and screams at me for when I tell her I can't keep our son for a week while she goes. She goes twice a month really ? How Do I Find A woman Strong enough to endure that and be able to explain to her that I Really Am Screwed and not expect her to walk away ? Two Already Have when they've asked about me it.. Help.