Community > Posts By > Tuckfard

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 08:46 PM
All the stoners must be out doin stoner stuff, and maybe even some things.

Cool. smokin

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 08:35 PM
I'm pretty sure 'they' serve German Shephard on a stick down at the Chinese buffet.

Does that count?

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 08:31 PM
Muahahahahahaha!

I'm such a liar. pitchfork

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 02:10 PM
You have a great weekend too!

Have fun at the rally, and don't forget to play Bite the Weenie...

... flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 01:28 PM
Edited by Tuckfard on Fri 11/05/10 01:31 PM
Sherrie has the...

... bigsmile

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 01:21 PM
For sagacious88...

Fishnets...

No cooking required...

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 01:12 PM
Much Love, Momma! :heart:

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 01:02 PM

Just got back from the K-Mart. Bought all kinds of stuff........smokin

Did you get any nuts? :tongue:

... smokin

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:56 AM
It's about 60° here with a strong northerly wind.

Which means - It's cold. indifferent

I don't do cold.

Help me! smokin

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:53 AM

Eventually they will go right back to being intolerant. haha

Huh.

I heard that's what people do when they don't even read e-mails.

Go figure. smokin

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 09:46 PM
Actually it was a mental institution I broke out of.

And - What is this
snow
you people speak of? smokin

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 09:32 PM
Edited by Tuckfard on Thu 11/04/10 09:35 PM

tuckfard (insert dramatic music} not you're average lizard nut expert. laugh

Wouldn't AC/DC - Big Balls be more appropriate?

I mean I wouldn't consider it dramatic, but it does seem kinda fitting. smokin

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 09:28 PM

Whats up in here tonight??? smokin smokin

Lizard nuts & Mad Dog! drinker

Want some? smokin

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 09:15 PM

this is such a learning experience, i didn't know lizards even had nuts!! who knew?? smokin

I never looked that close. I would think they would have little lizard nuts.......smokin

Hey!

Speaking of lizard nuts, the new shipment of Iguana Nut Indica Nuggets came in. It sure is smokilicious, but it's kinda fuzzy. surprised

... smokin

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 08:57 PM

sounds like we all may have some cheap wine stories to share smokin

This one time, in a land far, far away... there was a party in the middle of an orange grove. Everything was going smoothly, when all of the sudden, some kind of lizard nobody had ever seen came wandering up. It started hissing at us, so everybody freaked!

When it wasn't hissing it was pissing, so I offered it a drink. It snatched the wine botle left outta my hand, and upped the entire thing. When it was done, it let out a huge burp and said, "that stuff ain't nuthin!"

I really didn't know what to do when it dawned on me, maybe if I give it a little purple Kool-Aid and moonshine, so I did. It drank, and got drunk.

Ever thing after that was kinda hazy, but I vaguely remember hula skirts and karaoke.

Anyway, long story short... I came to, and was on a park bench butt booty @$$ naked, and consequently my wallet was in my pants so it's gone. So if you see a hissing lizard with my wallet, kick 'em in the nuts, and send it my way.

~ Thanks. smokin

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 08:41 PM

I've got a warm six pack of Old Milwaukee, and a couple bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 (aka Dr. Vision).

Who's down? smokin

perfect. it'll go nice with my boones farm tickled pink laugh

Party on Strawberry Hill...?

... smokin

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 08:34 PM
Edited by Tuckfard on Thu 11/04/10 08:35 PM
I've got a warm six pack of Old Milwaukee, and a couple bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 (aka Dr. Vision).

Who's down? smokin

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 01:43 PM
Wait a minute...

Is that even possible?!

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 12:20 PM

ill add this as well.. the most complicated to me.. is the person whom does not have the open mind to learn or understand another no matter what their intelligence level is.. for they will never move anywhere in life up or down..<mind wise> perhaps it is a fear of failure or acceptance of change..

This is semi-true. I mean I try to keep an open mind, but after experiencing the same behavioral implications of others again, and again. It sorta becomes pointless after a while.

Acceptance of change - maybe. I've been told I'd have better luck 'fitting in' if I dumbed it down a bit. Which of course means I'd have to change, but I see no benefit in doing so.
behavioral patterns have nothing to do with intelligence.. one can be smart as a whip the other not too smart intellectually and both have the same behavioral pattern..

i just wonder and no offense at all if this really has to do with your patience? and nothing at all to do with others... just a thought for you to think aboutflowerforyou

I don't think patience is at fault here. This has been going on for years, not overnight. I just think that once a person reaches the point of "enough is enough" they are automatically construed as an a**hole, and really I'm not, I just don't see the point in pretending to be something I'm not solely for the sake of others.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 12:03 PM

ill add this as well.. the most complicated to me.. is the person whom does not have the open mind to learn or understand another no matter what their intelligence level is.. for they will never move anywhere in life up or down..<mind wise> perhaps it is a fear of failure or acceptance of change..

This is semi-true. I mean I try to keep an open mind, but after experiencing the same behavioral implications of others again, and again. It sorta becomes pointless after a while.

Acceptance of change - maybe. I've been told I'd have better luck 'fitting in' if I dumbed it down a bit. Which of course means I'd have to change, but I see no benefit in doing so.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 13 14