Community > Posts By > Tuckfard

no photo
Sat 11/20/10 03:34 PM
Pshaw...??

Really?!

indifferent

no photo
Sat 11/20/10 03:14 PM

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.

Construing logical principles thru means of justification means you're only fooling yourself, not others. indifferent

no photo
Sat 11/20/10 03:01 PM

Hi. I am new to dating Online dating world and i would like to know how to properly message a women and get at few responses as well to keep a conversation?

Ok, for your initial e-mail you're gonna wanna start with the subject line of, "Do you have a brown eye," or anything remotely close to the likes thereof. And... although you might very well think otherwise, through trial and error I have found that, "So baby, do you wanna wrestle?" is a good place to start in any conversation projected towards the opposite gender.

Hope this helps.

no photo
Sat 11/20/10 02:47 PM
So...

Cool-Whip, mayonnaise, or balls on your forehead?

no photo
Sat 11/20/10 02:36 PM
Edited by Tuckfard on Sat 11/20/10 02:36 PM
How much corn can a cornhusker shuck, if a cornhusker could shuck corn?!

no photo
Sat 11/20/10 02:26 PM
If I had to think of all the things I didn't want on a ham sandwich...

I guess I'd choose;

- Any kind of rust or metal alloy.

- Hand grenades.

- Acorns.

- Hitler's mustache.

- The red ring that goes around bologna.

- Pig feathers.

Actually, the list goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, etc... smokin

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 11:54 PM
India.

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 10:44 PM
Sometimes, when it's cold... I like to dress up in saran wrap and heat shrink myself with a blow dryer.

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 09:46 PM

Farts are funny. My best friend never farts. Or burps. Ever. It's weird

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 09:40 PM
Edited by Tuckfard on Thu 11/18/10 10:07 PM

:tongue:

No Really.........smokin

What?what

smokin

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:58 PM
^^ Interesting.

Did you know scientific studies of farts show that women's farts have a higher concentration of odor-causing gases than men's farts, but men's farts have a larger volume?

Yeah, the two factors equalize out (the same number of stench molecules for both), so the odor is about the same.

smokin

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:44 PM

love this pic!

Bling bling? smokin

no photo
Wed 11/17/10 02:22 PM

I heard a story of some ole boy getting his nipple bitten clean off by a beaver......smokin

That's why you should always poke it with a stick first.

You know, just to make sure it's dead.

smokin

no photo
Wed 11/17/10 02:04 PM
I :heart: beavers.

Wait a minute...

Wrong kind. slaphead

smokin

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 11:26 AM
Well, if you've taken THC particles and collided them at the speed of smoke...

You very well may have stumbled upon, The 420th Dimension!

smokin

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 10:53 AM
Greetings from the future!

Yeah, that's right.

I come to you from the afternoon...!!

smokin

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 08:58 AM
Hi-da-guy how-da-gow ar-da-gare you-da-goo??

smokin

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 09:27 PM
Sometimes, while my dog is eating babies for breakfast, my car eats corvettes for lunch.

smokin

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 09:17 PM
At this point... it appears you only want people to tell you what you wanna hear.

This thread is filled with "reasons" people chose to own them, and yet you dismiss them very obsurdly.

Kinda ignorant if you ask me, but I guess you didn't, so forget I just said that.

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 09:06 PM

And finally a voice of reason and worthy of intelligent discourse in this debate. It seems that I touched a nerve with so many and many of whom have gotten lost in the meaning of the topic. It's not cats vs. dogs, or demonizing dogs in general, it is the persistent track record of the breed named "pitbull" and knowing this, what would posess a reasonable thinking and responsible adult to ever want to adopt such an unpredictable and agressive animal? They never seem to answer the question about why the pitbull, and not another breed, do they? Seems like dodging to me.

The court of public opinion, sucks when someone doesn't agree with you, huh?

Ironic and hypocritical .

Good job. indifferent

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14