Community > Posts By > fireflysgirl

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 05:36 PM

No way, I'd much rather see some smiles.

OK, you asked for it.

...sneaks in to steal Jack Nicholson pics for the older men are better thread! I luff that man love

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 04:18 PM
I think you...ummm...I mean your profile looks good! bigsmile

Welcome to mingle flowerforyou

Join us in the forums and have some fun drinker

:heart: :heart: TATTOOS:heart: :heart:

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 03:41 PM

Well it looks like that research shows that it does matter, the numbers don't lie. One factor they are leaving out that may explain why some of you are disagreeing with this could be the age, the younger they are, the more likely they are to fall for the bad boy. After a certain age they ignore bad boys (usually).

The OP stated the average age for the women was 21! Go figure

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 03:15 PM

Hello to all of the beautiful and wonderful women in the world. For starters, my name is John, and it is a pleasure to "meet" you. I am somewhat new to internet dating, searching and all of this but I hope for the best and I am intrigued by this new opportunity.
I am looking for a woman who is young at heart and lives for the day. Of course, I also enjoy relaxing from time to time but spend most of my time filling the days with new enjoyments. Message me to chat as a friend or more, have a wonderful day to all.
John

Welcome John...join in the forums and get to know us! Good Luck flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 12:32 PM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Thu 05/26/11 12:34 PM

Oh wait.....

I almost forgot....

9)Dont have to worry about the automatic seat belt catching that boob anymore.

OMG...I hate that! If you don't tuck it up under the boob then it's choking the chit outta ya!!!

Do you get discounts on bras now? You should laugh

You said you have a dragon tattoo...that is awesome, it's my favorite mythical creature and I was born in the year of the dragon. I got a dragon and phoenix yin-yang tattoo a few months ago! There's a pic of it on my profile if you wanna check it out...it's pretty badass IMO!

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 12:18 PM

Row! flowerforyou

this is wonderful news happy

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 10:10 AM

Now this one is a real tease Mapp.........

Notice how he shows "just enough" to get ya going!!

Wooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!

But, Where's the cleavage?!?!

who need cleavage with a hunk like that....let me at him laugh

He still needs the BB ring. :P

laugh laugh laugh laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 10:07 AM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Thu 05/26/11 10:07 AM

Now this one is a real tease Mapp.........

Notice how he shows "just enough" to get ya going!!

Wooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!

But, Where's the cleavage?!?!

who needs cleavage with a hunk like that....let me at him laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 10:04 AM
what if baby got back?

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 10:02 AM
are you a leg man?

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 09:59 AM

it doesn't get any sexier than this laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 09:56 AM

Now this is one of my "sexier" shots...

I know, try not to drool on the post.

Impossible to resist your hawtness ma'am!

love these pics laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 09:53 AM

I have never met one of these men who don't like boobs that you speak of.

me either & like men that like my cleavage bigsmile

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 09:41 AM

Have some confidence in yourself! If you do not think you are beautiful, nobody else will...

^this...I checked out your profile and must say...I know how you feel! Work on loving yourself more & you'll be amazed at how attractive you become! Confidence are self-worth go a long way.

Good Luck and Welcome flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 09:30 AM

before gf after gf pictures ..no doubt..bigsmile

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 09:16 AM

I am in Houston, Texas

Great, us Texans are an active bunch here on mingle. You missed our mini meet last weekend in Cypress. We had a blast!

You should check out this thread http://mingle2.com/topic/show/302716

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 08:57 AM
wow another dead thread resurrected, but good topic!

I love having friends, but NO you can not be friends with everyone and not everyone is gonna like you either. Choose your friends wisely and when you choose no to be someone's friend...don't look back, your gut instinct is always right!!!

I love having friends on my list and always feel honored when someone from the forums sends me a request! Friendship is my biggest passion in life though and when I make a real friend that is a good person I tend to keep them forever. Most of my friends now I have known for 2 decades & I am amazed that so many of them look for me if we lose contact somehow :heart:

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 08:27 AM

i LOVE working out! I do it everyday. 1-3 hours. Usually its P90X in the morning. Then a 3miles jog. Then a 4 miles bike ride with my dogs next to me. Then on Saturdays, i go hiking in the woods.. And between all this i work. Or i bodyboard go fishing. I have to do something. Or i go nuts being inside all day.

I was not always like this. After high school i was preggie and got lazy. Only thing i would do was take care of my kids and clean the house. I was not active. And gained a BUTT load of weight. I topped 270. frown Then got into a horrible car wreck. During my 3 month stay in the hospital found a tumor. Became diabetic. Didn't take diabetes seriously. Thought I could drink and eat whatever I wanted..huh Not good choices. Got real sick and almost died. Decided, this is it. Live better or say good bye to my sons.

So decided to live better. As I exercised, I felt better about myself. I had a better attitude. I was happy again. I was active. Life got a lil easier. Clothes looked BETTER on me. Kept up with my sons. I am enjoying life again. I feel younger.. Sexier. Now not saying exercising fixed everything. Just made me feel i can face things stronger.

Ok my 2 cents. sowwy was longflowerforyou

WOW that is quite a story.

Yep it boils down sometimes, to live right or die.

I just started working out. I walk every day, and exercise at night. I have p-90X but I am not using it yet. I will after I get in a little better shape. I built my own bench press. I have resistance bans, exercise balls, a rebounder, jump rope, do yoga and the five rites. I have a pull-up bar but can't do that yet. Still trying. I do wall push-ups and squats.

My goal is to take off 70 pounds.

Good luck JB...I lost about 30 lbs last year...this year nada, but have gone down a size...not complaining! I am healthy and fit as I can be for my weight. I've kept that 30 off so I'll take that as progress for now bigsmile

Did 3 miles of walking with a bit of jogging today with the doggies! Anymore and I'd have to carry the little red one back she was so tired.

Will either ride the gelding or hike with dogs tomorrow...hadn't decided yet! I've noticed much more confidence and better balance with riding lately bigsmile

drinker Thanks, but luck has nothing to do with it. I'm determined. LOL

It is my INTENTION to get in shape and down to 125-130 pounds by this time next year. I will post pictures.:banana:

That's the right attitude ma'am! You can DO it bigsmile

Mylife & s1owhand...some of us were not just born sexy...we have to actually work at it rather than think about it laugh You are blessed!

Kissable...I love jogs/walks and like to mix it up with the scenery...down the road, hit the trails in the woods, walk the sandbar @ the river, and occasionally hit the park!

fireflysgirl's photo
Thu 05/26/11 08:13 AM

Well, I was hoping some women would agree. Mainly, because I hate smiling in pictures, lol. I guess Red is right, I'll have to change my pic.

They didn't mention the emotional state of the women used for the study here either!

Happy women like happy men happy

IMO...A happy & confident man is the sexiest

fireflysgirl's photo
Wed 05/25/11 08:51 PM
flowerforyou