Community > Posts By > fireflysgirl

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 05/31/11 04:18 PM
hawt buns

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 05/31/11 03:53 PM

Hahahahahaha! Yeah right, that so won't fly. I will do it because I want to not because I have to. Anyone who demands I cook and clean can kiss my ***!

^this...ultimatums just bring out the rebellious b!tch in me explode

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 05/31/11 12:37 PM

Here's my dream lover!

Oh willing, I never knew whether you were a boob or a leg man...now I see, you are a bush man laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 05/31/11 12:25 PM

Hmmm this just has me a little curious, I dont mean as in I am madly in love with you,

but there are lots of different loves, so when you love someone what is it..

To me it is the people who I care about, the ones who when i see a message or get a phone call I am excited .
To me its giving them a little bit of myself and caring enough to want a little of them.
I think its caring, enjoying, feeling hurt or happy for them when things are happening in their lives.
I think its just wanting whats best for them and being there.

I think I love easily and let people close.
But is it really Love, to me it is.

Hmmm what do you think..

To have a person stand before you and allow you to SEE them...how could you not love them?

How could you not love the beautiful facets of yourself you recognise, in another?

How is it possible to not fall endlessy in love with the HEART of a person?

And none of it, the romantic, sexual intimate variety....

the ultimate intimacy....to be allowed to see the WHO of someone, and not be dazzled by the what of them...

Josie, I love your softness....you are so easy to love...precious...gentle.

How could one not love those qualities in another?

^^this! Guess I've always been a love whore like krupa @ heart! Was taught not to wear my heart on my sleeve by the vile & toxic, but now that I know how to spot them that isn't so much of an issue! Here lately I feel like I've gotten that part of myself back to normal. I tell friends & family often that I love them, but I have had them in my life for so long it isn't a shock like it would be to those uncomfortable hearing that from someone that isn't a romantic love interest.

In LTRs I have heard those words more than the feeling was ever shown to me so in that sense I wish they wouldn't have said it so much or at least given me a contract so I knew @ what price that "love" came!

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 05/31/11 11:54 AM

I'm not really interested in manipulation by playing the waiting game to make someone miss me anymore. But this does keep on happening so I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. How can I get someone to think of me without it being a game?

((HUGS Scorpio))

'tis difficult! Dating is essentially one big game & not a fun one IMO! I avoid it & just carry on being my happy little self. One day my world will collide with someone I feel I can't resist taking a chance with...LOL! You have to wade through the sea of flakes & drama queens to find someone worth your time...be patient! When the interest is real she won't quit thinking of you love

In the meantime, let go quickly and just enjoy getting to know people.

What a lovely thing to say! ^_^

All very true, me and you think alike. You seem so far on top of things fireflysgirl. I'd date a confident Lady like you anyday. It's good to know there are people like you in the world happy

haha...I am so wise until it comes to my own life laugh At least this round I am happy to start over, enjoy the lifestyle I have been working towards for the last decade, and find a deep love/trust/balance within myself!

Thanks MrBiscuit flowerforyou you are a sweetheart!

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 05/31/11 11:43 AM

Right now I'm just being careful. I get attached very easily. If someone tells me that they are interested, I'm going to want to take it further and start developing a fondness for her.

Well that's kind of hard. I don't like people who do this and surely don't want to practice the same in my own life. I'm really getting sick of introducing myself over and over again.

Blame it on living in a small isolated town for the first 19 years of my life. A place where everything always stayed the same, people didn't move in and out, you kept your friends forever and were loyal to them and didn't take yourself away from them by going and making more new friends. In the rare event that someone new did move into town (maybe happened a few times a year), they were met with much scrutiny and territorial hostility.

I used to think that was how it was everywhere. Now that I've moved away, I've found the exact opposite slaphead lol!! But still can't help feeling that a person who lets go quickly and continuously makes the effort to meet new people is someone to be looked down upon.

I would like to change my attitude but it doesn't seem to be budging frustrated

Thank you all for responding :thumbsup: and yes, my instincts are probably right.

In letting go quickly...I wasn't saying to love them & leave while continuously searching for something better!

I meant those that do not have genuine intentions of becoming part of your life! The ones that say they are interested, but really are not...let them go quickly and focus on finding someone that is gonna offer you what you need!!! Save the powerful emotions for someone really interested in giving love a try with you & don't waste them and become bitter due to the flakes.

I also grew up in a small town too where people keep friends forever and moved to a college town and found it hard to find those kind of people. Everyone seems so fickle & moreso with people online!

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 05/31/11 07:41 AM
Cute dog Roberta!

Here's my smexy boi!

But he's attached :(

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 05/31/11 07:15 AM

flowerforyou

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 05/31/11 07:02 AM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Tue 05/31/11 07:03 AM

I'm not really interested in manipulation by playing the waiting game to make someone miss me anymore. But this does keep on happening so I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. How can I get someone to think of me without it being a game?

((HUGS Scorpio))

'tis difficult! Dating is essentially one big game & not a fun one IMO! I avoid it & just carry on being my happy little self. One day my world will collide with someone I feel I can't resist taking a chance with...LOL! You have to wade through the sea of flakes & drama queens to find someone worth your time...be patient! When the interest is real she won't quit thinking of you love

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 05/31/11 06:36 AM

Thinking ... You're the highlight of my day

Was thinking about coffee until I read this! Now thinking that although celebrating 20 yrs with the bff by getting tattooed was awesome, the girl (my god child) was the highlight of my weekend :)

fireflysgirl's photo
Tue 05/31/11 06:29 AM
needs coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 05/30/11 09:27 PM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Mon 05/30/11 09:33 PM
Had a fairly active week! Lots of miles covered with the doggies :) No water stuff this week while the tattoo is healing! Walked down to the river yesterday & got some sun while reading a book. Walk/jog 3 miles with dogs today bigsmile Been eating healthy too happy

Edit...also did a half hour of kundalini yoga today :heart:

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 05/30/11 08:08 PM

i really want chocolate

was having one of those nights as well.fixed it...LOL

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 05/30/11 02:25 PM

AND IM READY TO MINGLE....WHO WANTS SOME OF THIS?????laugh laugh laugh

No fighting, theres plenty to go around!!!

you google coyote ugly to find that one? laugh

What are you talken about??surprised

Hes georgous!!!drool

Probably just too much man/woman(whatever it is) for you!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

I think its the black soulless eyes that scare the crap outta me laugh

He happens to have, a very rare shade, of "magenta" eyes...love

I think they're beautiful!laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 05/30/11 01:59 PM

What are you talken about??surprised

Hes georgous!!!drool

Probably just too much man/woman(whatever it is) for you!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

I think its the black soulless eyes that scare the crap outta me laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 05/30/11 01:52 PM

bow chica bow bow

oh no, this one's more redneck like "brown chicken, brown cow"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzQ4qdlhurc

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 05/30/11 01:50 PM

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 05/30/11 01:47 PM
Edited by fireflysgirl on Mon 05/30/11 01:47 PM

laugh and.... i can even conjur up the words to a song that obviously none of you have heard of laugh

doobies!! it's like 95 degrees here, 104 tomorrow, i think i woke up and landed in texas lol!! drinker

sounds like it, but look around & if all your stuff is bigger, then you are definitely in Texas laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 05/30/11 01:24 PM

shake, rattle and roll...........another one
just like the other one
you've been holding onto it
and i sure would like a hit!

Wow!

Bast is a gangstah rappah....Never saw that one coming!

HELLO...she's a goddess! We can do all kinds of crazy things laugh

fireflysgirl's photo
Mon 05/30/11 01:21 PM

you bringing that combo on our ship?! laugh

Well of course I am laugh

One of us has to stay cute enough to keep that elephant entertained! slaphead

Ok *note to self...bring an elephant costume*

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Holly...great plan, smart lady bigsmile