Community > Posts By > pikles

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:57 AM

I'm glad Obama will be an OTP.......................................One Term President.
you are a mother****ing RACIST

and you are a mother fcking dipwad.
I don't agree with what he said,
but it was a joke.
not racist at all,
just not in good taste,
and deff not funny.

but again, YER FCKN STUPID!

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:55 AM

I made a promise to my BFF about keeping her cat safe for the weekend while she travel and ma dog ate him couple hours after she left

noted, you can't be trusted with animals...
sheesh.
sdfu it was a mistake stop judging me .

no, you fckd up;
and due to your fck up an innocent life was lost.
someone needs to judge you for that ish
and seeing as I'm apprently the only one
who has enough balls to say what everyone else is thinking,
imma say it again,
YOU FCKD UP AND CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH SOMETHING AS FRAGILE AS A LIFE.

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:42 AM
we're all just so darn cool aren't we.
don't need introductions, just need to come on here and cocksmack a bish with some good topics and some witty retorts.

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:39 AM

Whazz up all!?

thread killer.

damn scene kids these days.
smhid

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:31 AM

orange county, california

LYK OH EHM GEEEE!!! THAT'S JUST SOOOOO FAWKIN AWWWWWWESOME DEWWWWWWWWWD!!!!
lol

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:23 AM

i know, i didnt bother introducing myself. i just went into forums and started talking

same here.

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:17 AM

UBUNTU thats the foreign dude I talked to lastime I called AT&T. U guys know him too?????????

man, you're not even funny with these things, and they just keep getting more and more retarded.

Thanks for giving me new "dumbest" things though xD
IM laughing Im havin' a good time. I hope u r too. And its ruh-tard-ded.

lol, oh, i am. I've come to enjoy these forums a great deal.

no no no, it's "i am sofa king wee todd ed"

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:14 AM

UBUNTU thats the foreign dude I talked to lastime I called AT&T. U guys know him too?????????

man, you're not even funny with these things, and they just keep getting more and more retarded.

methinks it might be a pebcac error...

Agreed.

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:10 AM

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. That's right!!! I'm a canuck!!!!

explains the whole psychotic, asshat episode last night...
laugh

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:00 AM

she was french thats pretty exotic

thank you, the kind of answer we were expecting. good job.

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:58 AM

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:56 AM

Oh, dumbest thing I heard today...

Customer - "My ISP said it's not an issue on their end, they can see the modem just fine."
Me - "Did they do a valid ping test?"
Customer - "Well, IDK, but my ISP would never lie to me."
Me - "Ok, well from my end, I can't see your modem, if I try to ping it, it says 'destination unreachable' indicating an issue with your connection."
Customer - "I JUST told you, my ISP would never lie to me, you MUST be doing something wrong" *mumbles* "stupid kid" *click*

he is lucky if the ISP service end really even looked

Oh, I know. Their ISP is AT&T... They always have our customers reset their routers, perform hard shutdowns of their computers, etc... Stuff that is very VERY bad to do to our equipment...

I talked to one of the owners of that restaurant, and explained everything to him, he is a bit more tech savvy than the manager I had spoke with. He knew exactly what I was talking about, and he knows his static IP, and when he saw he couldn't ping it, we did a 3-way call and we both layed into the AT&T tech when he said "Like the last tech said, we can ping the modem, it's nothing on our end, it must be because you are using linux."

Morons are breeding at an increasingly fast rate, and it scares the **** outta me sometimes.

I'm not sure who you were talking to, but AT&T has a separate # u have to call to get linux support. Their normal customer service teams do not support linux. It's a paid service. If you want AT&T to support linux it will cost ur client $114. (per call - sheer insanity - linux is almost as big as Windows these days)

Initially I had no problem with unbuntu and AT&T - in fact I connected thru ubuntu when I got my gateway (but the AT&T guy did not know that at the time). I need to reset my adapter now tho, and can't figure out how...I have had AT&T customer service agents suggest that I go into the ubuntu online forums...ummmm...heloo...I can't connect...whoa

I'll prolly end up getting my son to help me during the holidays as he is a linux developer as a hobby & I don't know the platforms

Lol, we support our systems, we just expect the ISP to ACTUALLY support their freaking connections, at the very least. I don't think it's too much to expect them to do an actual check of the connection, or to send a new DHCP Lease down the line. Our customers pay us to support our stuff, they all have business connections, so even if they won't support the systems themselves, they NEED to support their fckn connections.

And while Unix, and Linux, and the Posix like Operating Systems are very popular among computer hackers and people who run servers, but I know for a fact that Linux is not almost as big as Windows (at least in the desktop market). Windows has always, and will continue for a while, to dominate the Desktop world.

Don't get me wrong though, I do really hope that one day Linux (or some Linux like microkernel) will become the new Desktop OS. (I think the way the economy is going, it's just a matter of time before more and more ppl search for free OSes and find Linux).

And btw, if you EVER need help with linux, message me, and I will do my best to help support you :]

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:45 AM

Haha chickayoshi just dissed everyone.

i know...and here i always thought she was one of the "nice" people here. whoa

I'm nice. I really am. :angel:

Psht, I smell a lie...

laugh glasses

sexy ;p

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:39 AM
^^ - that one is in the lead for today...

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:33 AM

Haha chickayoshi just dissed everyone.

i know...and here i always thought she was one of the "nice" people here. whoa

I'm nice. I really am. :angel:

Psht, I smell a lie...

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:32 AM

Rainy and chilly here (for me anyway) so it's a 4:20 weekend. Sit by the fire and get baked..oh yeah. smokin

You and I kneed to sit down and burn together :]

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:16 AM

I made a promise to my BFF about keeping her cat safe for the weekend while she travel and ma dog ate him couple hours after she left

noted, you can't be trusted with animals...
sheesh.

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:12 AM

It's cold here too.

I wouldn't say "cold as hell."

I would think hell would be kinda warm.

But, it is colder than a polar bears toenail here.

... smokin

+1

it got colder today than it was last night.

eff tee dubbs

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:09 AM

I don't know whether to laugh at the thread or feel sorry for the OP. This thread was to welcome a new member...but then turned into a whole comedy act. Or is it an act? what Quite entertaining for my Saturday morning.

But to the OP, welcome to the site. This is what you'll find when you join in the forums. Have fun? Oh yes! You'll make friends, and you may find that special someone. Best wishes.

{{{:wink:}}}G'morn.Perhaps homeslice will be asking next"how does the pie taste like"? laugh flowerforyou

As Ralph Wiggum would say, "It tastes like burning..."

pikles's photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:04 AM
Edited by pikles on Sat 11/06/10 09:04 AM

from inside my mom
:wink:

beat ya to it!
bwahahaha!

nice cover up :p
lol