Community > Posts By > lilwmn

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 06:09 PM
I aim to reach 100 when bowlinglaugh

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 06:06 PM
Thanks Jbh.

Eric I'm on my second one. I made too much, so now a second one. Better hurry up, it's almost gone

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 06:02 PM
Staying of course

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 05:54 PM
I lost my mind was hoping to find it here

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 05:34 PM
Edited by lilwmn on Fri 11/09/18 05:35 PM
waving Eric

I confess I really like strawberry/banana milkshakes and I'm drinking one now

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 05:29 PM
I confess I've met several lunies in the past.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 02:48 PM
Pof used to have an events page where meets were setup by anyone that wanted to organize one. I went to a couple of those many years ago. They were fun. I also think there were many more locals then I have found on here. I don't think they have that anymore nor the forums they use to have.

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 08:12 PM
Edited by lilwmn on Thu 11/08/18 08:14 PM

I was going to do an experiment and answer everyone who writes me. That's not going well.

rofl I tried that once before too, it was short lived

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 04:15 PM
Edited by lilwmn on Thu 11/08/18 04:26 PM
I don't have anything in my profile but I'm not looking for a date/mate/partner. I'm just here for the forums, so I didn't feel the need to add anything to my profile.

I will say in the past when I had a profile filled out, I found a majority of the guys that did contact me never even read it.

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 03:29 PM
I DO NOT like shopping at all. If I must go it will never be on a weekend. I usually grocery shop on Tues or Wed during the day, my days off.

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 03:25 PM
I've been told I think too much. Sometimes I feel my brain is on such a fast speed, I can't focus on any one thought and then feel very frustrated.
I do try to have a blank mind, sometimes I'll find myself just staring at nothing to get my mind quiet.

no photo
Tue 10/30/18 08:35 PM

you must not read the threads often ...lol

Msharmony, I was thinking the same thing. Everytime I read a comment like that I think of the word ignorance.

I don't Hate Trump but I don't like him much either. I can't think of anyone I could say I Hate.

no photo
Sun 10/28/18 07:44 PM

To sleep with a lover, mate, spouse who Snores every night ?

noway

Yes, I have and will. I snore bad myself. I actually find comfort in snoring, it's a sign of deep sleep, restful sleep. Of course it can also be a health issue, so you want to keep an eye on it.
habitual snoring is actually a sign of disruptive sleep not restful sleep. You may not even realize it but you are probably waking up frequently during the course of the night.

I know my snoring is a problem. I'll wake myself up sometimes and I do stop breathing in my sleep. I should see a doctor.

Yes you should.

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 09:16 PM
I'm not sure, guess it depends how loud. I have always been hard of hearing, one ear moderately and one severely. So possibly I might be able to deal with it. But I'm one that needs sleep and I need it quiet(of my standard)and no lights. If I couldn't sleep sound I can't function right, so they'd need their own room.

no photo
Mon 10/22/18 09:04 PM
NHI been to Florida, but I will be shortly

no photo
Mon 10/22/18 09:01 PM

Love is a lie to get the girl in bed

That remark shows you have never been in love. Love is not complicated at all. The heart is in control though on this one. But it is in constant battle with the brain whether it is the right thing to feel. Love can blossom into something beautiful or it can go in the other direction depending on whether it is returned or not. How we deal with love is what makes it complicated.

Bingo!

no photo
Mon 10/22/18 08:58 PM
I play on occasion when it's a big one. This time I decided to do a lottery pool with people I know.

no photo
Mon 10/22/18 08:41 PM
I'm doing absolutely nothing to find love. I gave up on that yrs ago.

no photo
Thu 10/18/18 07:27 PM

Okay...

While I'm driving, cooking, giving massages,
cleaning house, washing dishes, doing yardwork,
AND, maintaining full time employment...

What exactly, is the woman doing? :raised eyebrow emoji:

I'd guess she's doing the same things

no photo
Wed 10/17/18 08:07 PM
Well I took the quiz. I got all 5 of the opinion ones correct. I missed one fact one, got the rest. Go me!laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 19 20