no photo
Sat 11/17/18 08:30 PM
Nts time to go

no photo
Sat 11/17/18 08:09 PM
yea they're just hysterical

no photo
Sat 11/17/18 01:38 PM
I've heard from many guys that they meet a woman and their pics must have been 15+ yrs old. That's probably why. I've only ever met one guy who posted an older pic.

no photo
Sat 11/17/18 11:12 AM
I drive people crazylaugh

no photo
Sat 11/17/18 11:11 AM
It has worked for some, but I think that's a rarity. I tried it a couple times with no success. I think trust is essential but I think it's also difficult to have from a distance. As someone mentioned before, that is an especially difficult task for someone that may have trust issues.

no photo
Sat 11/17/18 10:34 AM
Dancing can be great too, well if you dance like me. I can really tell I'm out of shape when I try that. I keep telling myself to do it everyday and I'll get in great shape. Haven't done that yet.

no photo
Fri 11/16/18 08:15 PM
Literally, really touching

no photo
Fri 11/16/18 08:11 PM
Disheartened

no photo
Fri 11/16/18 11:51 AM
Edited by lilwmn on Fri 11/16/18 11:52 AM

Friday is Filet Mignon night.

Yum, my favorite. Can I join you?

I had left over lasagna for lunch, delish

no photo
Fri 11/16/18 06:27 AM
Fun

no photo
Fri 11/16/18 04:37 AM

There really seems to be a disconnect here because we have two different definitions at work here.

On one hand, we have people who think women view "friend zone" as actually being friends.

On the other hand, we have people whose personal experience is with women who use "friend zone" as an excuse not to be completely honest. That is, these women use it as a way to "let someone down gently". They aren't interested in being friends at all, but just don't want to hurt the guy's feelings.

So maybe there really are two different schools of thought among women, whether anyone here realizes it or not. Hence all the confusion here.

Yes I think you are correct. I mentioned that in an earlier post I wrote.

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 06:07 PM
:thumbsup: agree Poet

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 05:35 PM
I'll keep in mind, places to stay away from til summer at least. I HATE the cold

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 04:23 PM
Bleh

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 03:32 PM
Invisibility

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 02:52 PM
Time for a pillow fight if we can find the pillows

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 01:22 PM
Being single is much simpler.
The main reason I remain single, is that I'm not going to be in a relationship just to be in one. I have not found that person for me that feels the same way. So til I do, if I ever do, I'll remain single.

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 01:10 PM
Edited by lilwmn on Thu 11/15/18 01:16 PM
I've been thinking about this, the friend zone. I'm thinking people define it differently maybe. When I originally was thinking about it, I was thinking about befriending a guy and getting to know them to see where it'll lead, if anywhere. As a friend, a romantic interest or just an aquaintance. To me an aquaintance is just that, not a friend.

Once I realize that it would most likely not work for whatever reason, I will tell them. If they want to remain friends that is fine, as long as I don't think they are hoping I'll change my mind. Apparently a romantic interest wasn't reciprocated or if it was, it's over. I also don't do fwb (meaning sex with friends)for a couple reasons. For one, I never felt there was an actual friendship with those wanting to be friends except those that were hoping I'd change my mind. If there was, maybe I would have tried it. Secondly, I don't want to send mixed messages for those guys I've met that would remain friends but we're hoping is eventually change my mind about a long term with them.

So I think I was clumping befriending a guy to get to know him better as in the friend zone, but I'm thinking they are actually two different things.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 19 20