Community > Posts By > undrboss

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 08:32 PM
Good Gawd that was the title of this thread, I actually forgot

okay...

I dont care who Trump sleeps with it has nothing to do with his duties in the Oval office.

He is a hypocrite for pointing out HiLIARY's staying with a serial cheater, when he cheated his entire adult life.

But with Trump we take the good with the bad and only God and his wife will deal with him about his affairs.

I hope Melania gets tested every six months although she doesnt have to worry about him fooling around when he is president because every thing Trump does is under a microscope, we shall see if he wants to even run for a second term.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 08:23 PM
ms.harmony

agree to disagree... I agree

and what about Stormy?

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 08:18 PM
or quotes taken out of context.

Im more than glad to take a look at evidence presented to me , I look at empirical evidence not anecdotal

many people offer opinions and some of them are not based on facts.

Telling me that Trump is the most bigoted president since the 1970's is anecdotal.

your comments what he said, allegedly said isn't empirical evidence.
actions speak louder than words.

If you said to me he is a narcissistic , womanizer, serial cheater, shady businessman , tweets like he has tourettes I would agree.

Telling me he is a racist, unfit for the office etc, Im not going to agree.
he has accomplished a few things, not all that was promised but its still early and the jury is still out.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 08:07 PM
facts dont lie.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 08:04 PM
Edited by undrboss on Thu 05/10/18 08:07 PM
I guess facts dont matter ms.harmony.

okay....

continue believing what you want to believe while many of us seek the truth.

by the way you people say nothing about the late robert byrd

a Klan leader, not a klan member , a klan leader

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 07:55 PM

birth certificates usually use the mother's race.

In america, they include the race of the mother AND father.

yes but in america, if you have any african american blood, you will be known as african american.

Techncially Obama is mixed race , but since marrying Michelle, he identify more with african american,and if you read his book he certainly didn't fit in with the african american culture when he was young and calling himself "barry"

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 07:52 PM

you are correct, Those are facts. I will correct myself to say that he is the first openly bigoted president POST civil rights, POST 70s.

mexicans - only 'some' who come are 'good' people.
africans -their countries are shithole
haitians- have aids
congresswoman with native ancestry - pocohontas
puerto ricans-want everything done for him

his inexperience, and sometimes disregard of anyone other than the wealthy and white is an opinion I form from his own words over three years of observing him, often 'at his best behavior' in front of cameras and crowds.

lets go over your comments well Trump's comments.

mexicans - only 'some' who come are 'good' people.

that isn't a racist comments when it has some truth to it, some are good that come over and some are bad, many mexican americans have said the same thing, so when the mexican americans say it its not racist, but when Trump says it is?
Come on Ms.Harmony you are better than this.

africans -their countries are shithole

allegedly.

Certain african countries are **** holes, its a harsh way of saying it but its true, certain Asian countries are **** holes too, certain former soviet republicans are **** holes,certain south American countries are **** holes

I think Mississippi is a **** hole too , I think south Bronx is a **** hole, it is what is, the problem with Trump is he isnt a schooled politician well he is but he trying to come across as an average citizen which isn't presidential in my opinion.

haitians- have aids
he allegedly said that, it wasn't proven.

The pocahontas comment was directed at liar Elizabeth Warren who said she was native indian or has native indian ancestry to get tenure at Harvard, the blued eyed pocahontas, that is where the comment came from and directed at.

that lying money grabbing senator Warren.

puerto ricans-want everything done for him

talking about taking things out of context , here the correct quote Ms.harmony.

want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that is the correct quote

You're welcome.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 07:01 PM
ms.harmony

you made the claim that Trump is a bigot ( america's first openly bigoted president), I countered that with what Alveda King and many others including Jesse Jackson at one time said.

By the way Andrew Jackson and Woodrow Wilson has Trump beat, both democrats too.

FDR hated the japanese

James Monroe.. remember Liberia and its capital city “Monrovia.” and whom ended up in Liberia?

Andrew Johnson vetoed civil rights and Freedmen bills and opposed the 14th and 15 amendments

all democrats and finally what did LBJ say about black people even though he signed the civil rights act , he will get those ( what) voting for the next 200 years.

these are facts not opinions .

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 06:27 PM

For those asking what’s the problem with unisex toilets, I’d like to ask what’s the problem with separate toilets.

Are we saying it’s ok for say a 10 year old girl to use a toilet when there 4 or 5 guys in there?

exactly .

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 06:16 PM
Edited by undrboss on Thu 05/10/18 06:16 PM
And your point is what East2west? that women want older men for money and younger guys for sex?

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 06:11 PM

I believe your facts are incorrect and speculative regarding the Iran Contra deal. But that is the topic of another thread.

no politician fixes everything but that doesnt negate the experience that comes in their taking action to try to fix some things.

OBama sponsored and co sponsored hundreds of bills, nitpicking the popular or unpopular or the successful or unsuccessful also doesn't negate having experience.

If the country isnt better than a failing wall street, a sinking automotive industry, two wars, millions uninsured, and and a monthly hemmorhaging of 9 million jobs in a month to monthly gaining them, I guess nothing could count as 'better off' then.

ms.harmony,

I didnt mention the Iran Contra deal, I said the Iranian deal, you know lifting of the sanctions.

2) I was pointing out some of Obama's state achievements, nothing really to write home to mother about.

3) the healthcare insurance thing and the uninsured well that is just Democrat propaganda, they dont want to tell you the real story.

4) all these jobs created during Obama's reign, you mean the Walmart jobs and other retail jobs, Walmart is the biggest employer in the U.S.

and they earn?????

yes nothing is better than losing high paid manufacturing jobs to be replaced by a ton of retail jobs

Thank you president Obama

and thank you for the rise of Black lives matter, Antifa and the Trump Movement.

America is more divided today since the vietnam war of the 60's at least that is what my Grandfolks are telling me.

none of this having anything to do with the presidential vote o 2016, and little of it is backed up with fact or data.

America has always been divided, they just finally with the first black president found it more difficult to hide it, and with the first openly bigoted president found it virtuous to share. ...

ms.harmony

you are not presenting any facts, you are presenting left wing propaganda,Trump isn't bigoted, when Trump attended the african american museum thing to present Lonnie Bunch an award only to be joined by Dr.Ben Carson and his wife.. both black, Senator Tim Scott..black, Lonnie Bunch III, black, Alveda king, niece of MLK jr who has repeated said TRUMP isnt racist.. and Ms.King is a democrat .

Is Alveda King a liar?

now this crap about Obama being black,so what? some bigots hated him sure, but most Americans didn't , until his true nature came out, which is why the right despises Obama.

How can you say we right hate Obama because he black when we were rooting for Carson, or Herman Cain in 2012, we loved Condoleezza Rice , so explain that?

Im also a fan of Governor Jindal too.

are you going to say I despise HiLIARy because she is a woman too?

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 05:53 PM

I believe your facts are incorrect and speculative regarding the Iran Contra deal. But that is the topic of another thread.

no politician fixes everything but that doesnt negate the experience that comes in their taking action to try to fix some things.

OBama sponsored and co sponsored hundreds of bills, nitpicking the popular or unpopular or the successful or unsuccessful also doesn't negate having experience.

If the country isnt better than a failing wall street, a sinking automotive industry, two wars, millions uninsured, and and a monthly hemmorhaging of 9 million jobs in a month to monthly gaining them, I guess nothing could count as 'better off' then.

ms.harmony,

I didnt mention the Iran Contra deal, I said the Iranian deal, you know lifting of the sanctions.

2) I was pointing out some of Obama's state achievements, nothing really to write home to mother about.

3) the healthcare insurance thing and the uninsured well that is just Democrat propaganda, they dont want to tell you the real story.

4) all these jobs created during Obama's reign, you mean the Walmart jobs and other retail jobs, Walmart is the biggest employer in the U.S.

and they earn?????

yes nothing is better than losing high paid manufacturing jobs to be replaced by a ton of retail jobs

Thank you president Obama

and thank you for the rise of Black lives matter, Antifa and the Trump Movement.

America is more divided today since the vietnam war of the 60's at least that is what my Grandfolks are telling me.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 05:34 PM

Hilary Clinton was born in 1947. In 1999, she had lived already for 52 years.

Her life until then was not 'luxury'

Even by 1991, she would have been 44. She has known what it is to be in the some circle other than that of great wealth.

I will always go for experience in the field in any job. POTUS is figurehead of government, so the relevant experience is having held other government or civic(serving the people) jobs.

Obama had seven years as state senator and 3 years as US senate, not to mention an education on CONSTITUTIONAL LAW(which I think is a significant document to understand in the position)

He also had years of civic service (serving the community) in the areas of community job training, community tenants rights, and voters rights.

for me, experience is never OVERRATED, so long as its relevant to the job. For me the job of politics has a bottom and a top that one should build up to and not start out at. for me, the job of POTUS should have previous experience working with in and knowing the boundaries and structure of the Government policy making, as well as some history of civic or community service of others.

Ms.Harmony, I said life of luxury since 1991

2) Obama who was a professor of constitutional law which he seem to have abandoned once he occupied the oval office, because the Iran deal was actually unconstitutional, that deal was never approved by the senate, he made a deal with Bob Corker to reverse the approval course from 60 senators approving to 60 senators to kill it.

that isn't constitutional , Trump had every right to kill the deal right there.

those are facts Ms.harmony.

yes his senate state days in Illinois, ahhhhhh yes, his co sponsoring of bills that lead Police video taping homicide interrogations, healthcare which Illinois falls within the top 20 states in healthcare, yippee.

wonderful isn't it? yeaaaaaaaaaa, not.

The country isn't better off after 8 years of Obama, but that is another discussion for another day.

and the people didn't trust HiLIARy to continue on.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 04:42 PM
Ms.harmony

I cant say that HiLIARy lived like the average person either, she lived the life of luxury

In 1999, they bought a five-bedroom home in Chappaqua, N.Y., for $1.7 million. In December 2000, just as they were leaving the White House, they bought a seven-bedroom house near Embassy Row in Washington, D.C. The price was $2.85 million.

courtesy of politifact.com

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/10/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-says-she-and-bill-were-dead-broke/

she hasn't driven a car since 1991 she has been protected by secret service ever since, she probably doesnt know the price of bread or milk comes in a bottle

Now the funny thing is when you talk about experience, and I think referencing Doctors and Lawyers is not the best analogy Ms.Harmony.

One attends school for those careers, there is no school for being president of the United States.

Barrack Obama certainly didn't have the experience and it showed in the first two years of his presidency although he did catch on.

experience is overrated at times when it comes to politics.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 03:43 PM

so what do you did if there is no tp in a stall ? lol
smart guys will make sure .

only the dumb ones dont and they are S.O.L. or they have to wait I guess until the stall next to them is empty.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 03:40 PM

Great Story! I'd marry a tree too for what they give us unconditionally and, of course, we can't live without them. Well worth saving as more and more are casually cut down while humans relentlessly multiply.
wow ...that is just weird.

sorry.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 03:26 PM

I think men assume women in bars are easy whether they are alone or not. It's a lot cheaper to enjoy a drink at home in a bubble bath or watching the sun go down. It's clear she is looking for a man. Bars are known for 1 nighters.
and upscale lounges are not pick up places

A bar that is known as a meat market is.

and some people like go out to enjoy a beverage and the ambience that doesn't mean they are out to pick up people.

Try going to an upscale lounge and see for yourself.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 03:23 PM

Maybe, if you just stop to think about it, it's not all that weird to have a unisex toilet?
I mean, men tend to be so EEEWWWW if you even suggest anything concerning their wiener and another man, yet in the man's room you stand there, publicly whip it out without a problem, even when there's another 4-6 guys there doing the same thing without batting an eyelid?
Apart from that, mostly men leave the door to the loo open, so everyone that walks past either has to feel awkward or look at a number of wieners they really didn't want to see.
I would've thought men to be more to themselves when it came to showing their penises, but thinking of this I wonder if you actually like showing it to the world?

If I think about women doing this -peeing publicly with other women present-, then suddenly it's totally freakin' weird.

Same thing with men peeing outdoors. This happens so often along the motorway, and it isn't allowed to just stop there, not to simply have a leak.
It's considered okayish, yet if a woman would do it everyone would get upset, and the male part of the population excited.

So someone being shocked about seeing a woman waiting as he exits the loo is over the top if you think that you piss outdoors in the open, sometimes with your penis in view for total strangers, and pee in urinals with other strange men present. That doesn't bother you, yet a woman standing there when you've zipped up does? noway

Also, we have 'unisex' toilets in our own homes. So what's the big deal I wonder?

I see you havent been around too many men, ummm men dont go to the bathroom together like most women, and if two buddies go they dont look at each other johnson, its an unwritten rule.

As a man If you're on the toilet and there is no toilet paper asking the next stall is taboo and is frowned upon, where women talk, exchange recipes, phone numbers etc, if one stall runs out of toilet paper and she asks the next stall the woman will pass her some toilet paper without hesitation.

most men wont pee in public for fear of being charged with disorderly conduct and in certain states like arizona if someone under 15 years old witnessed it you would be charge with a felony.

and we do have unisex toilets in our home because its our home and that is the way its made, and the public doesn't use our bathrooms

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 03:00 PM
Ms.harmony

Her involvement is up for debate yes, but it happen and common sense dictates HiLIARy was involved indirectly or directly

and yes it may not be a factor for you when voting for POTUS, I assumed you voted for HiLIARy in 2016, it was only a small factor for me along with her dishonesty for other things that made not wanting to vote for her.

Dont get me wrong Trump wasnt my first choice, I think he is a terrible candidate and not a great human being but having said that, it was a choice between a dirtbag like Trump and a scumbag like HiLIARy, and I chose the dirtbag.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 02:30 PM
Ms.harmony

HiLIARy smeared her husbands accusers

here is an article from the New York Times ( A LEFTIST PAPER) in 2016

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/us/politics/hillary-bill-clinton-women.html

Discussing HiLIARy's smearing and the way she deals with women involved with her husband.

YES , I know infidelity or fidelity isn't qualification for POTUS, but Im just pointing HiLIARY's and the left hypocrisy when it comes to it.

What is acceptable for one party isn't acceptable if your name is TRUMP or a Republican or RINO.