Community > Posts By > Wiccancowboy

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:13 PM

Damn, I'm mad as hell and I am not the one in your situation, that sucks, and they wonder why people go apeshit and kill everyone, it's stupid rules like these, laws suck and so do the people who enforce them, I'm sorry but I feel real bad for you,

WEll we all have lessons to learn from life and this is just one more for me, but thank you for your concern.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:06 PM
No prob Tanya. Thanx for the post on my thread.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:04 PM
well its better then gettin kicked in the face. lol. how ya been Tanya?

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:00 PM
i have a good attorny and the "vic" isnt that rich in fact he's a convicted felon three times over. its just a bunch of BS

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:46 PM
if its like chess then im screwed lol. I am confident (not Cocky) itrs a crazy world we live in, you protect it and they try to lock you up and throw away the key either with meds or in prison.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:41 PM
I agree with you there my friend. My mom is all i got left and as of today i can't evem speak with you until after trial because of the prosicuter being a *****.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:40 PM

Thank for listening to my rant, its just all so unreal. I have never been in trouble with the law in my life but now i am looking at my entire life being wasted if i loose this fight. thank you again for the support and the listening.

Blessed be you!

WOW you surprised me with that one dear didnt know you one of the "crafty People" lol can i send you a message?

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:36 PM
Thank for listening to my rant, its just all so unreal. I have never been in trouble with the law in my life but now i am looking at my entire life being wasted if i loose this fight. thank you again for the support and the listening.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:53 PM
Once Sheriff Joe is taken out of office i think it should get better, but who knows. now i should clarify its not all of Arizona it's just Maricopa county.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:49 PM
its harder to use PTSD here in Az. they stop everything until they find out if you're competent and if not they rehabilitate you and start over

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:46 PM
well the biggest thing is that i had only been home from Iraq for 1 year and 9 days. In the Army we are taught to take control of a hostile situation and that's what i did.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:39 PM
yeah there is more to the story, but the bottom line is everything is stating that i was protecting my mom from a drunken agressor. He "feared for his life" so I'm the one gettin screwed.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:35 PM
its just crazy. oh well i ain't goin down without a fight

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:30 PM
Did you that in the state of Arizona it is legal to own a gun, not register it? it is also legal to carry it on your person as long as it is in the open without a license. Yet i never knew it was illegal to brandish it in protection of someone, like my mother. That cost me five months in Maricopa county jail and now I am facing going to trial and if i loose i will be looking at 39 years in prison. I have my family beside but its hard to understand how i can defend my country with honor and loose twelve friends yet i cannot come home and defend my family. Please keep me and my family in your prayers and keep yours close for you never know if you may loose them in any way.

May the deity of you belief grant you longevity and prosperity,
Wiccancowboy

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:38 PM
for men and women its like this.... they are like Parking spots...all the good ones are taken the rest are handicapped

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:34 PM

UUUMMMM what you want for your Bday? laugh :wink: flowerforyou :thumbsup: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :banana: drinker smooched

what do i want for my birthday?

well thats a long list but at the top in the number one slot is have all my Brothers and sister in arms come home safe and this damn war over but thats easier said then done

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:32 PM
well its a good birthday for me cause im Home and not back over there in Iraq or Afgan so i thank ya'll for the happy bdays

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:21 PM
Well Im the Big 25 today...another year older another year Wiser....What fun We have before we get old!! LOL

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:00 PM
Well yeah i know the feeling...sleep i need it yet it just laughs at ya from the corner of the room....lol. well im gettin used to bein free again....County Jail sucks...yet if ya didnt commit a crime it sucks worse...lol

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:56 PM
Well as someone said "ive been Pagan since birth" I served my Country in Georgia as an Open Pagan and caught no end of hell for it, but i kept my Faith and Followed my heart and found that most things come to those who wait.... I just got out of County Jail here in AZ and they had NO church, books, nothin for my Faith so i Practiced in my cell for it was what my heart told me to do. Silver Ravenwolf, Raymond Buckland,and many others are great. Raymond Buckland has a book for beginners called "Raymond Buckland's Ultimate guide to Witchcraft" or in most cases Uncle Bucky's big blue Book" its great for beginners. I've followed my Path for almost 25 years and looked into other faiths to gain Knowledge. Just Remember that if it feels wrong dont do it... and follow your heart.

Bright Blessings to All
WiccanCowboy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25