Community > Posts By > Wiccancowboy

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:11 AM
"old, a state of mind where anyone younger thinks you are not "hip anymore. to hell with these young whipper-snappers i was doin things like this before they were a wet dream in their daddies head"

My Mom.

LOL

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:05 AM
they only thing i can see is you need more smiles...but thats me. Although i see alot of pain in your eyes... more emtional then any other kind of pain...sorry like you said forwrdness.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:46 AM
hi and welcome. Just to let you know i support all rights for Gay, lesbians and people of other then Christain faith and im a good ear to chew on when an if ya need to vent.

Wiccan

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:13 AM
Well mostly Gents I would like Ya'll to welcome ShadowRaven...a kind hearted Ol lady who needs to be shown what a good man is, but if you hurt you have to deal with me..

Wiccancowboy

PS she's my MA

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 11/27/08 10:23 PM
blushing wow i cannot believe that someone would do this for meblushing thanx ya'll and smurf

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:22 AM
After 3 years 17 weeks and 15 months in Iraq i am home. Even the airports almost stopped me but it was just a stepping stone to get to where i needed to be. I thank all of you for your support and the kindness that ya'll showed me.

thank ya'll again
Wiccancowboy aka Will

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:38 AM
ya know Krimsa you are gorgeous

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:34 AM
Hopefully Friday or Saturday...tomarrow or the next day. and yes im done with my tour

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:39 AM
thank ya'll

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:39 AM
howdy there

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:23 AM
Howdy ya'll blessed be love and light

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:13 AM
23/m/Ga soon to be Az

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:07 AM
You might be a Redneck Pagan if...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was too funny....

•If you think "widdershins" refers to the calves of the bereaved lady next door....
•If you think fetch deer is a command you give yer dawg....
•If you think a goblet is a young turkey....
•If you think Drawing Down the Moon means demolishing the outhouse....
•If you call your coven mates "Bud" and "Sis"....
•If you think a Great Rite is turning onto County Road 13....
•If your Quarter candles smell like kerosene....
•If you pronounce "Athame" as "Athaym" and "Samhain" as "Sammon" or "Sam-hayn"....
•If you think a "Sidhe" is a girl....
•If your idea of the "Goddess" is the Coors Swedish Bikini Ski Team....
•If your Bard plays the banjo....
•If your 'Long Lost Friend really IS....
•If your lawn is decorated with at least one, preferably two or more, plastic pink flamingos, whom you regard as your familiars....
•If your Wand of Power is a cattle prod....
•If your ceremonial belt has your name on the back and a belt buckle bigger than your head....
•If you call the Quarters by invoking "Billy, Joe, Jim and Bob"....
•If you call the Gods by hollerin' "Hey y'all, watch me!"....
•If your favorite robe has the logo of a manufacturer of major farm equipment on the back....
•If you've ever harvested ritual herbs with a weed wacker....
•If your ritual staff is a double barrel shotgun....
•If your ritual garments include any one of the following: plaid flannels, long johns, a pistol belt, or cowboy boots....
•If you've ever blessed chewing tobacco or snuff....
•If your ritual wine is Maddog 20/20, Night Train or White Lady 21....
•If the instructions to get to your Covenstead include the words "After you turn off the paved road"....
•If your altar-cloth is a rebel flag....
•If you use junk cars to mark the four corners of your circle....
•If your Eternal Flame just happens to be under a still....
•If you use an engine block for an altar....
•If your High Priestess is your cousin - as well as your wife....
•If, when drawing down the moon, you say, "Ya'll come on down, ya hear?"....
•If your pickup truck has an Athame rack....
•If your crystal ball is made of polystyrene (i.e., a bowling ball)....
•If your High Priestess has a spittoon on her altar....

You might be a Redneck Pagan!

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:51 AM

At last after 3 years away i finally get to go home, including 15 months in Iraq servin my time in the Army. Although i made alot of mistakes i can still walk away knowing that i learned so much in so little time...well in the grand scheme of things its a lil amount of time. I will try to stay in contact with those i have come across here on mingle2 and to those who i havent talk to i wish the best in everything you do.

Bright Blessings to all and may the God of you choosin bring you joy happiness and prosperity.
Wiccancowboy
aka
Will
what an accomplishment!!!! congrats im so glad you get to go home nowflowerforyou flowerforyou

hey thanx Dawlin...how are ya?

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:18 AM
No offense meant to any

Q: If a Witch practices on the beach, is she a Sandwich ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What's Wiccan, flies around, and makes honey?
A: The Blessed Bee!

Q: What do you say to an angry witch?
A: Ribbit

Q: What's the difference between a New Ager and a Pagan?
A: A decimal point. An item you'll pay $300 to a New Ager for, you can get from a local Pagan for $30.

Q: How do you tell a New Age witch from a NeoPagan Witch?
A: You throw them both in the water. The NeoPagan Witch will float, whereas the New Age Witch will sink under the weight of all their overpriced crystals....

Q: What happens when a Ceremonial Magician gets angry?
A: He goes Qua-ballistic

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:11 AM
Theres somethin i believe i should say on this topic..It should be the womans choice not the publics. What a woman does is her buisness...not everyone on the face of the planet

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:52 AM

Total respect for our military, son is doing the last 5 of 20, in the Navy. Sub doc.

My ex-step-father served on the Nautalis...the first nuke sub in out fleet

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:48 AM

:wink: :heart: flowerforyou drinker :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: :wink:

check your mail sweets

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:41 AM
Wow a Mod...thats a first for me...lol.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:32 AM
Look ladies i know i have made some mistakes on here, and i do apologize with all my heart. I do care about ya'll but im only human.... I screw up as do you a everyone else. so please find it in your heart to forgive me

Will

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25