Community > Posts By > Shaden

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:25 AM
I think the above afvice is good if the seperation was short. Some divorces have been drawn out due to insurance deimmas!

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:20 AM

Girls need their daddies just as badly as boys do. Girls need to grow up seeing their mamma's respected,loved and treated properly.

So true and where I feel I may have failed. I put up with a lot trying to keep a two parent home, but it was a mistake. A costly mistake and I'm not talking money. I think it's equally important for boys seeing both prents respecting eachother. When the dad calls the mommy names and bullies it may have lasting repercussions. I'm praying not!

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:14 AM
I think I delayed my divorce so long with that thought. When a parent becomes an addict they become self serving and not parental. It was devestaing to us all. Now I have to protect my children from his cruelty. My oldest son does not see him, he's an adult and can decide. My middle son tries, but ends up being hurt, my daughter he can not see. She is non verbal and he has taken her life saving medicine. Sad! Never thought he'd turn into someone who would take his own child's medicine. Fortunately my boys were older and my daughter protected to a degree due to disabilities.

As parents we must protect our children. The law enforces that, as it is in his case..simple get off drugs act stable and parental, we are not holding out hope anymore. I'm grateful to good male role models and for the time their dad was just that.

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:02 AM
Well stated. flowerforyou Fear, I'm sure the right person will see your heart is in the right place and care more about you, because of it. flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 12:59 AM
Both, depending on the situation.

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 12:57 AM
sleepyyawn

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 12:56 AM
Heather Locklear

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 12:55 AM
joyful

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 12:54 AM
Oldy

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 12:51 AM
hoodie

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 12:49 AM
Well I liked the flossing and prayer but the pee thing was a throw off, guess we all do though. Dag..now you made me feel like I need to floss!

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/11/08 12:47 AM

there are local area single clubs... that arent set up as to hook you up type... its just singles that want to get out to events.. for instance hikes, coffee shops, dances, bars,kyacking, picnics etc.... you go as groups not as couples lol so no presures.. just people doing things together that may not have friends with those things in common.. and everyone is supposed to be single anyway...flowerforyou

That sounds good...but I live in a very small town...the drunks and dope heads hit the bars...the religious fanatics hit the churches...I fall somewhere in between ohwell

I'm spiritual but not fanatic and I know what you mean. I sure don't want an addict. I am slow at the dating thing. Yep, a kid at heart always! I'd like a fun but somewhat normal compassinate guy who will go to church but not shout preachings at me, when and if that time comes. Right now I am afraid another man will attempt to control me and no way.

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:10 PM
Black Crowes-She Talks To Angels

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:57 PM
Fear--What you said was sweet. Kudos to you! I missed it before.flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:55 PM
Thanks a bunch! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:54 PM

A story titled: " The shell Is Here But The nut Is Gone"

Funny! I think either a song or a street name, but mostly I would want to be remembered by the kindest I showed to others--sappy, but true.

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:52 PM
Checking out for the night but I was here. flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:48 PM
Edited by Shaden on Sat 05/10/08 07:49 PM
Queene's son is in the hospital with double pnemonia. His name is Forrest. He is in critical shape. As a mother I know her heart is breaking. He needs a kidney transplant and now this.
((Please)) take a minute and say a prayer for Forrest.

Thank you so much!,flowerforyou
Shaden

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:40 PM
Breakfest Club--by far my favorite!

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:38 PM
Thank you, T.
You are always the gentleman!:heart: flowerforyou

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25