Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 01:10 AM
Yes

Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 01:09 AM
Great Fly, I like your new picture. flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 01:08 AM

When the intention is to harm... the action is to harm...that is unforgivable.

I so agree, especially if it becomes consistent.

Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 01:07 AM
laugh laugh laugh

Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 01:05 AM
I am but I'll be kicking myself in 2 hours.

MORNING! :smile: flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 01:04 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou Prayers.

Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 01:03 AM

4 me the hardest thing is sleeping alone im not talking about sex its fun to cuddle watch a movie etc......

Yep, I do have those times, but don't want it to be just anyone. :smile:

Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:57 AM
Awesome, Scotland? Went there a year ago this month. One of the best times of my life. :) My grandparents were Scottish. The people are the best!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:54 AM
Signs That You Are Insane
You don't just talk to your plants....you hit on them (Hey there, let me see what's under those petals.)

You have so many multiple personalities that when you masterbate, it could be classified as an orgy.

Your favorite sports teams are the Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, San Diego Padres and any NHL team .

After watching "An Inconvenient Truth" you believe that the world will actually care about global warming.

The items in your fridge are: a jar of mayo, a bottle of mustard, and a human head.

For breakfast you have Raisin Bran sprinkled with Lorazepam, Doxepin and Pimozide (for fun)

As a child, your parents locked you in the basement, slid Baby Ruth's under the door and the only words you could say were. "Yummy, Yummy."

You constructed a home base in your backyard made of old cardboard and refer to it as your "Fortress of Solitude."

The frightening reality of the song "Insects" by the Kids of Widney High has caused you to stay in your home for the past 5 years.

Your name is Gary Busey.

Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:51 AM
He also told us to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. We first have to provide for our familes, then share what we can.

Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:48 AM
Aerosmith, GNR, Stone Stemple Pilots, Velvet Revolver, Chilli Peppers to the classics of Pink Floyd and Zepplin.

Shaden's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:46 AM
Thanks, long time no hear. A trip to YouTube coming up. :tongue:

Shaden's photo
Tue 05/13/08 10:21 PM
Prayers for Hiker and her daughter. flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Tue 05/13/08 10:20 PM
Again, thank you everyone who commented. I probably need to sleep it off. flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Tue 05/13/08 10:17 PM
((Blonde))::heart: flowerforyou: , ((Nvrssaynr))::heart: flowerforyou: my supposed to be sister.

I like the song too, disco. flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:03 PM
My younger children and me. :tongue:

Shaden's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:01 PM
I did let him know that and told him I was taking baby steps. My long term marriage just finalized. I may or may not kiss someone WHEN the feeling arises, but no sex on the first or fifth date..for sure. Each to their own. flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:37 PM
John I would kiss you too,flowerforyou but I wasn't feeling it. Thanks ppl. for letting me vent.

Shaden's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:36 PM
Sugardaddy OLD!

Shaden's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:33 PM
Edited by Shaden on Tue 05/13/08 09:08 PM
This guy came to my house twice he was an older man and just a friend. No romance, from me. He wrote me saying he expected to kiss on the third "date." I asked him how he would feel if his daughter was asked to kiss a guy she'd only met twice?? WTFREAK??? I was only trying to befriend him.

Ladies hit me up and I'll share his username.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25