Community > Posts By > Mirage4279

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 05:14 PM

So, do you think you are datable? Really...... Why or why not?

Nope; I am not datable. I am not needy and too indpendent for men.

Really? Do you want to "not go out" sometime? Maybe for coffee? Your treat! laugh

Sounds good and I would gladly pay. bigsmile

Is all that money from selling girl scout cookies burning a hole in your pocket?

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 04:37 PM

Apparently not. :tongue:

Did you just get married????

I'm not datable, how can I get married? I meant apparently not because I can't seem to get a date.:wink:

With the holidays and all that can be a busy time... still plenty of x-mas shopping days left for adultries.. I mean adulthood... as in yule... yule log... not a log I dont have a log

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 04:26 PM

Apparently not. :tongue:

Did you just get married????

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 04:25 PM

I have 10, mostly nature ones and symbols/words

Oh cool sounds interesting... I have not got any but almost did a couple times...

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 03:40 PM
Not really, .. actually pretty cute... what tats do you have???

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 03:28 PM

No, don't think I am

Not to be nosy ... but what makes you say that??spock

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 02:48 PM
I prolly contact in some way shape or form right around half that I like... prolly a bit less.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 02:46 PM

How many perv on profiles and swoon, privately, but never write?

Maybe its just the way it was worded but this does not quite make sense to me. How many perv on profiles and swoon ... privatly?? but never write...

Everybody seems to know what one Earth is being communicated here except me.

How often do you lust over someone's profile but never respond to them.

Ahhhh I see ty beetee

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 02:30 PM

LoL Well for example at a place I used to work there was a girl that was on the phone while I was getting ready for work at my locker. While talking on the phone she told the person she was speaking with that she had been raped. Totally get the feeling she was talking to that person yet sort of directing it at me as though she wanted me to over hear it. Like she was trying to get my attention in an immature way. Crap like this ... I have seen since high school... How could you not know what I was talking about.

So, you just assumed she was lying?

Also, you didn't say how many "many women" means.

Do not get me wrong singme ... If I was prolly being told the truth I prolly would have believed her... Not anti-woman when it comes to an actual accusation... still feel sorry for the guy some times.. penalties are kind of stiff.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 01:40 PM
indifferent

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 12:48 PM
I cannot feel sorry for someone who continued after he was told no.

I could feel sorry for them... Not becuase I would do such a thing... not sure that I could keep going after being told no...

It just happned to me twice ... quite clearly said I did not want to mess around and the girl persisted anyway. So not a big deal. Would never dream of doing anything about it.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 12:34 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Tue 01/01/13 12:42 PM

There is no way to know for sure as you just pointed out. They could have been telling the truth for all I know. Not likely though ... contrary to what you just said.

Ah, so these ladies that you believe are lying could be telling the truth? You aren't certain?

It sounded like an immature way of getting attention and putting drama where their was not any before. Technically she could have telling the truth for all I knew ...

Sort of like an abusive and controllling x-bf may have came home drunk from the bar one night and threatned to cut his gf off and throw her out becuase she had almost slept with someone else. And kind of manipulated the situation to get her to say she had been raped by the guy. Not preapred to deal with such thing after last call... broke down... Did not see it with my own eyes...This drunken conversation between the two realistically may not have happened... Again thinking is based upon an unkown assumption.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 12:25 PM
There is no way to know for sure as you just pointed out. They could have been telling the truth for all I know. Not likely though ... contrary to what you just said.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 12:20 PM
Yep! That was based upon the assumption that she was probably not telling the truth. I do not have a counter for such. What difference does it make??? Point is, is that rape is kind of a Holy Grail of making someone look bad and getting sympathy or attention. Often thrown around to get attention or sympathy or said over what I am guessing would be the lightest of whims.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 12:02 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Tue 01/01/13 12:04 PM
LoL Well for example at a place I used to work there was a girl that was on the phone while I was getting ready for work at my locker. While talking on the phone she told the person she was speaking with that she had been raped. Totally get the feeling she was talking to that person yet sort of directing it at me as though she wanted me to over hear it. Like she was trying to get my attention in an immature way. Crap like this ... I have seen since high school... How could you not know what I was talking about.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 02:44 AM

Forgive me if I sound slightly nosy. Just that I was wondering why you might
want a ldr over someone you could find in your own country. Do you just
prefer distance? Happy new year drinker. Also :)

Maybe she heard about us Mingle2 men... We can make quite a splash over seas

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 01:55 AM
It depends they can require a little of maintnence and not so much work. And from time time long distance relationships work.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 01/01/13 12:56 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL YOU LONELY HEARTS OUT THERE!! flowerforyou

Happy new year to you too!!drinker

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 12/31/12 10:09 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Mon 12/31/12 10:10 PM
How many perv on profiles and swoon, privately, but never write?

Maybe its just the way it was worded but this does not quite make sense to me. How many perv on profiles and swoon ... privatly?? but never write...

Everybody seems to know what one Earth is being communicated here except me.

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 12/31/12 09:49 PM
Hey Jadedwaving

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25