Community > Posts By > yoitbeme

no photo
Sat 04/16/11 12:24 AM

Failed relationships often help the broken hearted to be a better future lover. The down side is when one feels unworthy of anyone after the relationship has ended. Or worse yet no one wants the discarded man.

Everyone should be worthy of someone drinker One's worth can be up to as high as one thinks of himself. You are right, no one will want someone who make less of himself.

Thank you for your post.flowerforyou

You are right, some would call it a rut, others call it a lack of self worth. It happens to many in failed relationships. Not knowing how to re-integrate into the dating pool, how to readjust to the changed world. These uncertainties sometimes manifest themselves as loss of self worth and self degradation.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 11:08 PM
Failed relationships often help the broken hearted to be a better future lover. The down side is when one feels unworthy of anyone after the relationship has ended. Or worse yet no one wants the discarded man.

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 10:27 PM

Location, the fact that I live in the country, and have no interest in moving or dating up in the big city.

No LDR's

Don't want anyone who already has kids, or smokes, drinks heavy, into drugs and that stuff.

Won't give up my animals for someone, and get strongly pissed off by that ultimatum.

Picky, and tired of the games that seem to happen with any type of relationship.

Yes, maybe that is my problem also. I live in a remote area, from the inner workings of a city. A traffic jam is 2 cars stopped and occupants shooting the breeze. I have my wild turkeys, deer, occasional elk, fox, coyotes.

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 12:41 AM

do you ever sleep

Not very often

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 12:38 AM
Ok I look like I'm 30 but really 50, that doesn't make me old, just a whole lot better.

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 11:59 PM
I think it is because;
1. I don't text (I live in a remote area)
2. I don't drink
3. I don't use recreational pharmaceuticals

no photo
Sun 10/10/10 09:18 PM

Find a new one get out and mingle...........bigsmile

Good advice for younger folks, so what about us over 50 men?

no photo
Sun 10/10/10 07:48 PM

Good luck kid relationships are the hardest thing to keep up with, you have to work on them everyday and most men will not put that much effort???? Why I ask myself that each and everyday???:angry:

I am a guy (just not a typical guy), so here is what I have observed. Many guys are more interested in watching the game, partying, hanging with their buds, or having multiple women to impress their buds (bragging rights), or putting the woman on a pedestal (groveling at her feet all the time).

no photo
Sun 10/10/10 07:24 PM

All I can say is your young in time a relationship will happen until then have fun and don't focus so much on having a relationship.....

Very well said. Sometimes when you are young some might smother the other. Sometimes they don't pay attention, try to be in between, give and take.

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 10:01 PM
Sounds like he is a classic control freak and a butt head to boot. You are much too pretty to for a slime job like him.

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 09:56 PM

That blows but yes it is common. That's one of the reasons I don't do the whole long distance relationship anymore. Feels fake, I need someone to hold, hug, kiss. Especially with how our society is.

I agree, its one thing to be long distance acquaintances but to foster feelings, well, how can one have feelings for someone who is not tangible? BTW, I do not text, rarely use a cell phone. I like to see the eyes, the window.

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 09:42 PM
My thought is that texting is very impersonal. Someone who ends a relationship with a text, dear john letter or phone call is just not honest. Hey I've been separated well over a year, still won't go out and find a new life with another woman, my "wife" has been making a new life since she left, in fact she is tonight. It will continue to hurt me until we are final.

no photo
Thu 10/07/10 12:26 AM
Thanks for the kind words of support, you have a wisdom of relationships.

I agree. Then the difficult task. Once people get to know me, they think "hey. you're not bad"

no photo
Wed 10/06/10 11:26 PM
Absolutely, I think an adult level relationship should be first and foremost in any relationship.

no photo
Wed 10/06/10 11:21 PM
Thanks, I think that if I had a physical relationship with a woman that I would be cheating, even though we live separately many miles apart. Doesn't matter though, I can't even find a woman who wants to be a friend.

no photo
Wed 10/06/10 11:14 PM
Honest monogamous relationship (one woman and expect to be her only man). share the relationship 50/50.

no photo
Wed 10/06/10 10:49 PM
I don't know the answer. My wife moved out quite sometime ago, she has started a new life, we are not divorced. I have yet to date, what do I do? And am I taken because I'm still married?

no photo
Wed 10/06/10 10:39 PM
Well above average intelligence and medium looks(for me too skinny is a turn off overweight but cute face is not). I use whats called the "She's High Maintenance" method. I tend to avoid women who give the air of high maintenance. Likewise women avoid me because I don't feel the need to keep with current fashion, I always wear a hat, sometimes go unshaved, wear jeans and a pull over. Sex for the most part is always awkward between a man and a woman the first time. Until you understand what "works" for your partner you have a learning curve. So what I'm saying is great sex can be achieved with the right questions.