Community > Posts By > ak0

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:36 PM
this is all tea stain and sepia tone

H

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:31 PM

i don't understand mirages either...oh, wrong post...hummm????...tomato, tomoto (semantics)

meet me at the tiki room... winking

glasses K :heart:

:heart:

i may be on the wrong side of the bar though hopefully, not on the bar again

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:28 PM

Marriage?

Myth...in the realms of bah humbug!

Stuff inducing comas, if you ask me, sponsored by hollywood and brought to you by a church...(pick a church, any church).

Marriage....

waste of bloody ceremony.

Blending and fusing spirit and heart is all the commitment two people require.

Single does not mean separate....nor does it mean dysfunctional, at times it may even mean enlightened.:wink: :heart:

save ceremony for other things?? yeah, i think its the wrong kind of anesthesia

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:25 PM

tiki bar sounds goodflowerforyou

head on over to captaincliff's profile!

i think so too

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:22 PM

still i wouldnt mind to shake it in a tiki bar
flowers :laughing: flowers

smooched

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:21 PM
go for the jello

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:28 PM
still i wouldnt mind to shake it in a tiki bar

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:26 PM
im not sure if its an agreement for convenient sex or even more purpose driven a union to reproduce and care for offspring. once you've gotten past sex, and perhaps you were lucky enough to have been a single parent and your kid came out ok, and you don't really have to say anything at the end of a day and you're not really into holding hands at a conference, you most certainly question an interest. once or twice (a hundred thousand times) maybe it was inferred you needed support emotional or financial and then you've worked through that, whatever that took. i don't know if its different for males and females (probably so), but i really don't need sex all that much and that is where you can get your fill if you need one or two (several) and maybe noone realizes to do you any other favors, you've paid your own bills and somewhere along the lines looking dumb in the face was less than comfortable and adoration a lesser of the experiences. you can figure the end is not about commitment, you've duly and dutifully commited yourself to life. with all the visuals of rituals so many pictures and so called variations of people of fingers in the cake, i've missed the point or found the point that i just don't think so.

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 02:12 PM
hello, ((((Hasidic))))

venting is venting. better days are ahead

im kinda gliding along..

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 10:46 AM
seems a little dry around here

early wee hours make me feel like a zombieshocked

hello> how is everyone?

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:50 AM

Answer is none of the above. leave and dont call her back, if u do she will excpect it everytime then

this was your response on women's orgasms^^

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:53 AM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:30 PM
all tales continue somehow even after the final chapter

i love this, kevdrinker :heart:

very nice

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:27 PM
can this be like a workshop.. i'm compelled to make my own version...

:heart: flowers

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:10 PM

oh yeah, one more thing...y'all know Chinese Emperor Qin's terra-cotta army....8000 beautifully detailed ceramic soldiers buried with him for his protection. If something happens to me...I want to be buried with 8000 clay figurines in the likeness of Katie, Denise, and Alicia. I mean it....smile2 waving winking

awesomelaugh the power of threeflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:02 PM

i had a cavity filled this morning. somehow despite all my dental and health background i wound up with a distal occlusal of #3, possibly i presumed from my days with H. i didn't make a big deal of it, simply left the appointment feeling a little beat.

was it time? time to see my friend. he's given up phones, too many people will be looking for him so he says. i am still fuzzy from the nitrous but thinking a little edgy and clearly. it's been long since our last time together, so i decided to take the drive to his house by the lake on this workless monday.

by now i've grown accustomed to not quite knowing what i might pull into going there. its been a sort of center and a hub at times of much activity. i am his friend, so he has given me a key. he is happy to see me almost as if he never wants to let me go..

but he does and doesn't make a big deal.. just says, you have your key.

i find him home and i wouldn't say he's had to bear the most responsible of lives.. no phone. independent. thats ok because i gave up tv and im content with his screen and i find myself relieved that i chose this day for a visit.

he's fine tuned and in tune and i knew i could just be silent. we finished with words that need be said. you need rest, he said with a quick flash of observation, and i followed him through the house into his room. there i slipped off my dress and slid off my boots then crawled into the covers of his big bed. soft and suede it was against my body and face as i curled next to him holding hands.

i am 33 years old. i have seen better days, or perhaps i should say, will see better days. i feel no self consciousness. he allows to me sneeze in his bed, nursing my cold. and i sneeze and i sneeze and finally settle in as i watch him falling asleep bare chested and calm.

i laid there beside him forgiving and thanking him, a mix of emotions in a darkened room, for the times he cut me with words, words ive worked to admit i needed to hear. the times i nearly saw death, he'd sat near in my presence supporting and begging almost for me to do better.

and i forgave him for where he has fallen, let me, himself or others down. none are perfect. i care not to throw stones.

it is not with us today. we are so quiet. many years of spells are breaking. i wiped my tears, filled with grace and gratitude for this peaceful moment, my eyes drew to the curtain that had been neatly tied to the side, sunlight from the window.

You are enlightened and I treasure you.

your words are too kindtears and perfectly acceptablelaugh

thank you, i admire aspire to you lovely lady:wink:

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:52 PM
this is too late for such a day

im gone darling.. to bed

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:46 PM
Edited by ak0 on Tue 11/18/08 08:11 PM
yes, we'd all like to welcome i am sure a new member to the creative forum, captain cliff, who i've had the pleasure already to know in writing, always a treat for the brainy brain..

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:27 PM

somebody did turn a corner and is now collecting juicy acorns of life...sweeeet!Captcliff....and u swabbies thought I could only carve bamboo bongs:wink:

hello (((((doc))))))bigsmile

i feel i should be making island jewelry or something from them acorns..

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:24 PM

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

yikes.. you washed all that down

thank you mis kimflowerforyou

didn't wash it
drank it
every last drop...

wonderful write katie...even if you did make me feel like a voyeur...

:thumbsup: shades :heart:

well i guess it was a little exhibitionistic of me lol

thanks for the approval!:wink:

:heart: