Community > Posts By > ak0

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:19 AM
i can release yesterday's pressing thought

if i had gone crazy a little earlier, i wouldve talked to my brother more before he died

yesterday, i would've said i could've saved him.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:52 AM

beautifulflowerforyou

thank you for posting beauty

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:52 AM

beautifulflowerforyou

thank you for posting beauty

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:51 AM

very nice K

:heart:

helloflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:50 AM

I have come to enjoy the Beauty of you,,, :heart:

Ditto on that D, Ditto!

(((ak0))) drinker

thank you mom and angellight. y'all are too kind.blushing

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:47 AM
mixt days, but looking good

you?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:45 AM
i think id rather die here. death in ny just wouldnt be special..

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:46 PM
i didnt know there were options

i only know deaths treaty

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:40 AM
youve made it thus far..

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:19 AM

biker, sounds like you need someone work up a little good gris-gris for you:wink:
... I've had 2 runaway brides at considerable expense and embarassment. I've had countless failed relationships with crazy, insecure, neurotic women. I gave up a long time ago. And I'm greatful because after hearing some of the stories I'm glad I didn't get to hear "I got what I wanted- now get your stuff and leave" after 10, 15, 17, 20, and 25 years. But she was so happy during those years. Never an inkling to the contrary until it benefit them. Pretty sad actually.

whoa, yeah, thats a lot of negative to swallow

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:15 AM

no, really, you never know, Lex...

That's what I thought for awhile, but life and plenty of evidence have shown me the light....I'd do better here if I cut my IQ in half and held up a fish....

how tragic

And yet, how typical. People run and hide from the exceptional, from the "outside-the-box" mentality.

The whole "geek" concept itself revolves around the idea of specialized (albeit not socially requisite) knowledge and the implementation of that knowledge. Are people turned off by "geeks" because the "geeks" are engaged in esoteric activities or because the "geeks" are actually too intelligent for them to handle?

Sometimes I wonder....

perhaps its the ability to relate

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:11 AM
take it to the extreme

seasons greetings

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:07 AM

That's what I thought for awhile, but life and plenty of evidence have shown me the light....I'd do better here if I cut my IQ in half and held up a fish....

how tragic

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:05 AM

Gotta dear john letter that said "you loved me too much" huh? Well sorry I didn't beat you like your last 3 boyfreinds did. And "you spent too much time with me" huh? I work 6 days a week and spent saturday with her. And "you spent too much money on my kids". Huh? Sorry they needed emergency medical services and the hospital refused you until I said I'd pay instead of their worthless deadbeat daddies. Sorry I cared for them as much as you. Oh the john deere letter was in her sisters handwriting. I f*cking laughed and mailed it back- recipient deceased.

biker, sounds like you need someone work up a little good gris-gris for you:wink:

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:00 AM
umm.. where are the other girls

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:57 AM

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:54 AM
Edited by ak0 on Tue 12/02/08 06:55 AM

That's right ladies...you love us for our....BRAINS!

What planet are you from?

Women (on Earth) care about a guy's brains less than they care about finding the penny they dropped under the floor mat in the Ford six years ago.

shades

im not sure if thats a joke

That was the whole idea.

lol

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:41 AM

That's right ladies...you love us for our....BRAINS!

What planet are you from?

Women (on Earth) care about a guy's brains less than they care about finding the penny they dropped under the floor mat in the Ford six years ago.

shades

im not sure if thats a joke

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:38 AM
i want you in my life, but i can't figure out how to fit you in

laugh its funny now

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:35 AM
awesome

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25