Community > Posts By > ak0

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:57 PM

Well there are definitely some gentlemen out there in the big pool of fish. Sadly though with all the jerks and one night stand folks, they get all the flak from those above 2 named groups.

and like they say it takes 2 to tango, so I suspect there are similiar gals out there that make it hard for them to contact their potential mate as well.

Sadly it does take time - oh if we all had crystal balls to answer life's little questions like when I'll find my potential mate, etc. I did have one..darn UPS lost it! sad

Thomas

flowerforyou

That'll work at least you will get all your fantasies fulfilled that way!! And she'll even know what you want because she'll live in the fantasy world you made. Yikes!! LMAO

i'm recovering to a loving, cushy space somewhere with someone i imagine

i didnt quite catch your point, seakolonylaugh cept for the thumbs up on take charge

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:49 PM

Well there are definitely some gentlemen out there in the big pool of fish. Sadly though with all the jerks and one night stand folks, they get all the flak from those above 2 named groups.

and like they say it takes 2 to tango, so I suspect there are similiar gals out there that make it hard for them to contact their potential mate as well.

Sadly it does take time - oh if we all had crystal balls to answer life's little questions like when I'll find my potential mate, etc. I did have one..darn UPS lost it! sad

Thomas

flowerforyou

i'm recovering to a loving, cushy space somewhere with someone i imagine

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:50 PM

I'm from Rhode Island.... you saw I'm a shy thang, huh? laugh

yes i know about them eastish coast girlsdevil

lol

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:48 PM

Sweltering, steamy, summer storms,
and heavy, humid longest nights.
Dawn is the only reprieve.

glasses

smokin

got that too

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:28 PM
beautiful:heart:

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:26 PM
how romanticflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:22 PM
it snowed today. the city just about shut down. we just like to laugh about it, kinda like mardi gras.

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:10 PM

smokin

smokin

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:56 AM

I'm not looking for a daddy. Frankly,I'm thrilled that my father raised me to be an independent woman and did not enable me or do for me, but rather taught me to do on my own.

And when I introduce men to my father... all he cares about is do they love me and do they make me happy. Nothing else.

I don't compare men to my father. Then again, I think Freud was a worthless drug addicted quack too.

that sounds like good apple pie. where are you from lol??

mine raised me to be a girl who should take the world like a man..

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:48 AM
i've noticed and some of my girlfriends have not wanted or needed to marry or they've waited until a late age to marry when daddy has taken good care of them (daughters).. buying them homes, condos, and cars, etc etc, financially supporting children they may've had out of wedlock.

i don't wonder if it's a disservice as these girls are afforded a freedom and must be happy or they'd choose a mate, but who can compare to daddy... even when daddy would supposedly like to see them in a family.

i went on a date with a man fifteen years younger than my father and eighteen years older than i am which is all fine and good, but at some point i figured he didn't measure up and i could never introduce him to my father as he was not nearly as in good of a shape.

so it's freedom i guess but also maybe an indication i'm getting a little old and my stomach has turned so many times over things and i've had so many issues that none of it really matters anymore. accepting one's plight rather than rebelling against all that you have and haven't had may be the more gracious and graceful thing to do with a more attractive end.

cause again, who will measure up?

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:17 AM
we can learn or relearn a lot from our childrenflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 07:42 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

slaphead

waving waving waving waving

i've only waited a year and some months for your debut:wink:

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 07:40 AM

oooooooooooo, I like a guy in charge..........

:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:35 AM
Edited by ak0 on Thu 12/11/08 06:36 AM

raining here too - snow soon :heart:

its snowing here too:wink:

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:39 PM
ohhhhhhh, i love the rain.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:33 PM

here to support your tentative exporation, eloise....
though i'm not sure the world is ready for you outside "the plaza"

flowerforyou

i think i'll leave it at that :wink:

amazing (((((H)))))

do you know what color underwear i'm wearing too?laugh

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:19 PM
laugh

((((s1owhand)))))

i was beginning to feel a little shaky venturing out from the shelter of the creative forum

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:17 PM

i have homemade lsu "sportswear" laugh

drinker :heart:

home really is where the heart isbigsmile

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:13 PM

Hey look at it this way,

way better off being single, and moderate,

then being in a crappy realtionship,

and bitter drinker drinks

drinker to having yourself