Community > Posts By > ak0

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:04 PM

Somebody had to do the dishes????huh

i think its been more than a year since my last dish washed

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:00 PM
...it's a gray rainy day here in new orleans, so i'll sit for a spell to say

the liberal lover cannot figure what's pleasing for a man and woman to do though his darts are all lined up correctly

and the engaged (in the matrimonial sense) ex-bf has summoned me for a massage and SEX in his new house

?

and the ex who gave me a child to bear says, yeah, look at me, im still here!

and the genius i'm dating can't stop writing impressive, catchy intros for personal ads and it all looks so expensively shtty and deceiving.

and if i meet another date at a sports bar during a game, I AM going to buy an lsu t-shirt and spend more money on highlights and bluffs

when i'm all done, then it's going be.. and why did i have to be alone to attain this

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:06 AM
work and progress to be made..

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:54 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:03 AM
thank you for sharing the moments ((((Pats))))

drinker drinker

best wishes:heart:

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:00 AM

*shakes head*,

what kinda guys you dating, huh

flowers flowers flowers

flowers flowers flowers

owell you know they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder,:banana:

or should i say beer holder, drinker drinks

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

EVERY kind lol. i really need to retire and put a final end to it which i thought i kind of did, but then..

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:58 AM

:thumbsup:

do i have to go on another DATE, Pats

??

Why not, hint around about the things you enjoy

THIS could be the sofa we make out on all afternoons...laugh

im waiting to hear it next:wink:

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:54 AM

can make plans, make decisions but got an email this morning, he says, it's all on you.. tell me what you want.

that line works too, fellas.

it is all up to you... it's take charge in a different way. i make specifications, he must plan and deliver. this could get kinky.

but still, it's DATINGyawn

LOL, it was my downfall , being in charge...some women can't stand it, especially those who got used to being alone for a while.

it's hard to believe women do not appreciate this quality in a man.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:52 AM

well then where is your pic at so i can see you im interested in hahahah. jk The names jason

hi, jason. ask any of the women here why they might not like their pic hanging out. for one, the amount of drivel and drool that winds up in our mail is enough to make us flee from here permanently. half the time, at least, it feels creepy.. unless i suppose you frequent the sex forum.
I didn't think I was drooling.....got a napkin?:wink:

should i send you a pic lol

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:51 AM

:thumbsup:

do i have to go on another DATE, Pats

??

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:48 AM

well then where is your pic at so i can see you im interested in hahahah. jk The names jason

hi, jason. ask any of the women here why they might not like their pic hanging out. for one, the amount of drivel and drool that winds up in our mail is enough to make us flee from here permanently. half the time, at least, it feels creepy.. unless i suppose you frequent the sex forum.

I bet he does

it'll find its way there

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:47 AM

Never mind hell no

did you catch a thrill over the word KINKY

take your hat off, boy

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:45 AM

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:36 AM
can make plans, make decisions but got an email this morning, he says, it's all on you.. tell me what you want.

that line works too, fellas.

it is all up to you... it's take charge in a different way. i make specifications, he must plan and deliver. this could get kinky.

but still, it's DATINGyawn

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 07:52 PM
im closing the day with 540

alrighty nitey

:heart:

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 07:34 PM
anything to prevent death is the correct answer...

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 06:06 PM
as i drove home from work today, i was thinking about love and some of the things i've accomplished and the kind of energy i've had when most every waking moment came from a place of love in me for people and places, not necessarily things though those can be good too. i think its possible to live/be 'in love' without an s.o.

happy, thats a separate topic. unhappy isn't always bad, there may be something to say for dissatisfactions and improvements.

i think its easy to be happily unmarried. every married person i've known has equated marriage as work and compromise, and many have fallen 'in love' with others while in marriage to someone they love or loved...

the french women do not marry, they know better, what it is to have working relationship with man. life is love.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:10 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:07 PM
sweet:wink: :heart:

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 03:17 PM
warmin up ?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25