:cry:

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:59 PM
THE END

laugh
Yeah
that was a lot easier
:tongue:
grumble even though I don't think certain people are gonna let me off that easylaugh

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:58 PM
laugh never drink a lot one night then think for a second you are gonna start writing a story laugh
grumble noway it doesn't work at all:tongue:

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:41 PM

{{{{{Lex}}}}}flowerforyou flowerforyou Sorry honey but I was a little pre-occupied when that happened, cleaning the house and running around like a mad woman. Sorry to hear that happened though....

{{{{{MsTeddy}}}}} Congrats, Lady!! Good luck to you and your guy!flowerforyou flowerforyou

{{{{{Obscure}}}}} Chris, next time read the whole profile not every other line.....I know it makes things fun....BUT..laugh laugh laugh smooched
laugh But I have no tension span lol j/k
I actually read everything
even when they are super long and don't really say anything about the person as mine does:tongue:

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:38 PM
Ok I went back and labeled this into parts so you don't have to read the whole damn thing at once lol
<----Not to mention just lost where he was reading so
I can't imagine how anyone is actually reading this lollaugh

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:37 PM

Something up his sleeve
and presto..bigsmile

He does it yet again...flowerforyou

(((chris)))
laugh
Yep But I really need another hat:tongue: laugh

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:33 PM

this is good
laugh it's not that good but thanxlaugh

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:31 PM
<-appreciates a lot of different things
But as far as what I appreciate the most?
My daughter of coursehappy

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:29 PM

drinker Write- just keep writting! drinker

(((Chris)))
laugh I'm working on it laugh laugh
((((((Teddy))))))

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:25 PM
now you already know the answer to that one Eileena laugh laugh laugh
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:16 PM
Edited by ObscureLight on Fri 03/14/08 01:17 PM
grumble damn why did I have to go into so much detail that took me forever to read to get back to the mindset I was in when I was dreaming this

More to come soon
You'll have to be patient it doesn't flow as freely as it did when I was dreaming about it but I still have some stuff up my sleeve
devil laugh devil laugh devil

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:12 PM

Awwww there is my Chris back again bigsmile
:wink:

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 12:49 PM
Edited by ObscureLight on Fri 03/14/08 01:36 PM
I was writing this a while back and a few of you were actually reading it.....so I figured I may as well continue on since I am bored

I will post as it unfolds as I used to
For now here is where I left off because I really don't wanna search for the thread since it was so long ago

AS usual you must forgive me for spelling and grammar errors lol

Part 1

The sound of a mans screams could be heard up and down all eight cars of the train. I was awoken obruptly by this peircing sound, though it seemed not to wake the other passengers. It echoed up and down the narrow corridors of the now dark train as if it came from everywhere. Attendants soon ran past in a fury with flashlights in hand. One of which accidently kneeing a somehow still sleeping passenger in the head and knocking him to the floor. Moments later the still stunned passenger stands in a drunken weiriness and mumbles something about a camel then angerly takes chase in the dark after the attendants now far in the next car. When had the power gone out, I thought and where the hell were we? I peered through the window in hopes of finding a glimpse of some form of life. Just then, the man screamed once again, though this time it was so loud it sounded as though he was standing right behind me. Startled I turned around quickly knocking the now flat pop I was drinking hours before onto the floor. Now fully awake, the smell of vomit from the drunk strangers seat hit me and I needed to move. I poked my head around the corner to see if anyone was coming but saw nothing more than over head luggage now scattered all over the floor. Not to mention the door to the next car had apparently been open this whole time. I crept slowly from my seat twards the back of the train to the observation car where what I thought was the location of all the screaming. Tripping over several peices of luggage in the still dark car and somethin that sounded like popcorn i proceeded on hesitantly. Upon finally reaching the door I noticed it being held up by small shards of metal which use to be the rails that held it in place. I cautiously attempted to push it to the side to see what lie behind it but it wouldn't budge. An opening large enough for a dog to fit through maybe was on the bottom right side of the now mangled door. Where did the attendants go ? I thought. Surley not through this opening.With the screams continuing to echo my curiosity had now gotten the better of me. I slowly kneeled to the dark sticky floor and moved closer to the opening. Just as I got close enough to see through the hole the door slammed shut furiously. The train started to shak violently as though we had been struck by an airplane. Weird snickering sounds could now be heard as well as a sound like someone was dragging a fork over a fine china plate. Out of nowhere a blood curtling scream that was able to send my curiosity now packing as I made a mad dash for my seat.The lights began to flicker as if the power was trying to come on again but still not enough light to see by.The snickering sounds now growing louder than before and those annoying scraping sounds getting ever so much closer. I frantically searched for my seat, now which seemed to be much further that I remembered. Did I pass it already I thought? The train whistle starts to sound, though slow short pulses , unlike the normal woo woo that I had heard at every crossing for the last thirty hours or so. The lights began to flicker once again and now enough to see by faintly. Finally able to see something other than mangled luggage at my feet I looked up in horror.

Part 2

To see the smell I origanally thought to be the drunk man vomit was not. The seats stained and dripping with puddles of blood and what looked like bone fragments in every area of the crampt train compartment. I now can hear nothing but snickering in my head. The walls started to breath and the hair on my neck now stood up for the scratching noises grew louder as well. Eerie screams traveled from the front of the train. Now having enough of this nightmare I went for the emergency window only to find it jammed and sealed with some weird substance. I turned to try the window across from me only to see the drunken man standing over me. With no skin left on his face and clothes covered in blood. He slowly opened his mouth, raised his arms and released the horrible scratching sound so loud that it shattered the windows all around me. He reached out for me. I closed my eyes for a slit second only to find upon reopening them that the train was running full speed existing a tunnel with everyone and everthing intact. Still in shock I jumped to my feet screaming out "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU DRUNKEN M#$%^$ F#$%^*!!" Everyone on the train now looking directly at me and wondering who in the hell I was yelling at. Then the elderly woman sitting across form me looks at me and says "Calm down sonnie it was just a dream." I stared at her blankly for a moment all the while thinking yeah right what do you know lady you were just chum a few moments ago and slowly lay my head down on my tiny train pillow. Now covered in sweat I decided to go clean up a bit in the bathroom dowstairs. So i stood up and grabbed my suitcase and threw it down in my seat. I grabbed what I needed and headed down the narrow corridor of stairs that led to the bathrooms. After trying a few doors I finally found one that was unoccupied and entered.A tiny little room indeed as I bumped my elbows on the walls in an attempt to change my sweat soaked t-shirt. After finally getting changed I decided to brush my teeth which were still tasting pretty foul from the whiskey I had drank the night before. Only to find that pressing the faucet handle did nothing. I tried the other side but nothing. The person in the soup can next to me had just jet flushed their toilet and left. So i figured I would try my luck at their sink instead. I snuck in and pressed to handle down after latching the door behind me. Luckily this faucet worked. I let the water bounce off the bristles of my toothbrush and loaded it up with the worst tasting toothpaste I had ever had and began brushing my teeth.After brushing and ignoring the floss as usual I went on to wash my face. I squirted a little of the ass scented train soap into my hand and attempted to lather my face. I got some soap in my eyes and reached blinly for water to flush it out. I splashed a handful in my face only to discover it was more thick now unlike water. More sticky like melted jelly. I looked up into the mirror to find my face now covered in blood. I instantly reached for the paper towel dispenser and jerked out a handful and quickly began wiping the blood from my face. Looking in the mirror I noticed I was still covered in a large amount of blood and it had run down to my once baby blue t-shirt. The paper towel disenser now jammed I tugged as hard as I could but could not get even a peice of a paper towel from the despenser. Scratching noises began to come from the door. For a moment I forgot about the blood and turned to make sure the was still locked behind me. After checking twice I returned to the paper towels. Determined to get one I pulled with all my might and a loud screeching noise could be heard and finally some towels let go but as it did millions of red flys followed and swarmed my blood soaked face.Completly forgetting about the scratching noises coming from the door and in a panic I tried to jimmy the door latch free but it was jammed. Quit wittedly I turned on the sink in hopes they would go after the blood there instead. By now the flies were biting me so hard it felt like shaving with a rusty razor blade across my face. Frantically trying to get the door open I slipped on the blood soaked floor and bashed my head on the despenser that had started this whole mess. Now bleeding from my right temple more flies came from the despenser as though I had woke them up. Loosing blood fast I became dizzy and fell to the floor and scrunched up against the door. Then some thing began to pound on the door violently.

Part 3

I now lay not only bleeding but frozen in fear on the floor. With so many flies about I gasp for air but only inhale them into my lungs. The scraping noises now return louder than ever before and a piercing pain immediatly runs down my spine. The door of the bathroom is then completley ripped off the wall as though it were a cereal box top and is sent flying through the wall of still charging train. The drunken man stands over me once again. He lets out a horrible screaching noise and the flies are sucked out of the room and into his his finger tips like some sort of twisted vacuum cleaner. He raises his hands over his head and screaches again Black blood begins spraying from his mouth and covers everything instanly. The walls begin to spew blood as though they themselves were bleeding. Now coughing up blood myself I gasp for more air. The man walks closer. Still about to pass out from lack of oxygen i look up to see what it is that seems to want my life so badly. He had no eyes. Even his eye sockets were filled with shallow puddles of blood. The skin on his face seemed to have been burned no eaten off by something. He grew even more closer. With is mouth wide open and face not even two inches from mine he looked into my eyes.I could feel and smell his horrible breath. I did the only thing I could think of and rammed my toothbrush into his left eye socket with all of my remaining strength. A familiar scream left the man as he grabbed his face and started to twitch in pain shaking his head violently. The snickering sounds return. As if he were concerned the man tore the tooth brush from his eye which was now spraying a yellow pus like liquid. Still in shock I stumbled to my feet as best I could to try to fend the man off had he tried to attack me. The snickering gew louder. The man then leaned in and grabbed my arm with his hand. HIs fingers were as cold as ice. My skin where he had grabbed me felt like it was melting off my arm and the pain was so strong I fell to my knees. The man started to squeeze more tightly now. The snickering sounds so loud now that I can hear where they were coming from. The damned despenser. A very small worm like object starts to emerge. The man noticing this lets go of my arm and begins pounding at the despenser like a crazed animal. Now unable to walk I pull my self across the floor by my left arm. If only I could escape out of this bathroom. I fonly I could get off this damn train. I try to pull myself out as fast as I can while the man was distracted. The pounding on the depenser now seemed to have stopped. I could here the sound like someone wearing boots covered in mud getting closer. Don't look back just keep going I thought. I headed towards the energency door. Inches from the door I reached out in a last ditch effort to grab the handle and throw myself from this horror movie. My leg grew cold. The man grabbed me again and screached out. He then drug me down the hall way like a rag doll. His acidy touch now burning into my leg I reached out with my good arm in hopes to grab a hold of something, anything.I grabbed the inside of what used to be the bathroom door way and held on tightly, though the man wouldn't stop. The cold steal cut into my hand like shards of broken glass. The battered despenser lay on the floor. I reached out with my burnt arm to try to grab the despenser that the man feared so. Finally grasping it and not able to hold on any longer I released my grip. The man noticing that I had now gained possession of the despenser looked at me angerly. I tried to rip it open as fast as I could. the man punches the wall in anger after letting out another shreik. Destoying the wall in the process. I could fel the latch of the despenser giving way. the man furious turns and comes at me. The latch finally gives and then...

Part 4

It slips from my blood soaked fingers and bounces down the hall. The man reaches out for my leg once again with blood now spilling from his mouth slowly like the wax on a candle. More snickering can be heard. The dispenser starts to rattle like a cheep wind up toy. The man then leans down and screams another horrifying shriek directly into my face that blows my hair back, quickly pushes me to the side, and heads for the tattered dispenser smearing blood on the wall he leans against as he passess me. Closer and closer he gets to the dispenser. Then for some reason stops only feet away from it. The snickering continues although now more than one can be heard and they are coming from the bathroom not the dispenser. A tiny little set of red fingers now grips the wall next to the bathroom entrance about two inches from the bottom of the door way. The man still looking at the box has yet to notice this. Yet another set of fingers appear and something was also crawling up the back of my left leg. The snickering continues to grow, though more childlike now. What was going to happen now I thought. First drunks with no skin, then flies, then worms, when would this all end, when would I wake? The man fully aware of the little fingers now has the dispenser in his hand heading twards the bathroom yet again. Though obviously not interested in what ever the hell was climbing my leg and now making its way up my lower back. The man getting closer to the bathroom raising his arms higher into the air as he gets closer. I can here sounds from behind me as though some little person whispering "Itchy Itchy" in my ear. I turn quickly to see what whispers in my ear but can see nothing and turn my attention back to the bathroom. As I turn around I see a small red creature now stands before me. It only stands about three inches tall and has small wings on its back that are attached to it's slender little arms. It's green glowing eyes look into me. Its familiar small worm like tail looks like the creature that followed the flies from the depsenser. A small camel shaped burn on its chest. It bounces hyperly back and forth never taking it's eyes from my own. It's mouth tiny but has giant fangs that are almost the length of its arms. IT looks at me as though it were taunting me. My sight now on the tiny demon like creature I hadn't noticed the man standing over me once again. He lets out another loud shreik and stomps on the small creature which disapears into a bright light only to reappear on his foot. More tiny demons now run from the bathroom and surround the man. the man hesitantly looks around and is surrounded in a instant by atleast fifty of the weird ass little things. THe man still with despenser in hand shreiks loudly and sprays blood from his mouth in the direction of the closest demons but again they dissolve into light. As though they were chanting the demons begin saying "Itchy Itchy" over and over until it sounds like the humm of a broken electric razor. then one takes flight in an almost cricket noise. Others follow soon after and the combination of them realeses an annoying yet familiar scraping sound. The man swings violenty in an attempt to knock the demons away but can't seem to actually hit one. The demons start to circle him, faster and faster until a soft purple cloud starts to form underneath them. The man shrieks and sprays more blood which instantly reflects off of the demons. MOre demons come from the despenser and run down the mans arms like ants on a candy bar they start ripping at what is left of his face. The man obviously in agony smashes the depsenser into his own face. Then drops it to the ground and holds up both hands. The red flies begin to swarm from his finger tips again. NOw nothing can be seen but a swarm surrounded by a purple fog. The flies lift higher into the air. The scraping noise gets louder. The man screams very loud and I can hear the glass breaking all over the train even with my hands firmly over my ears. The flies then exit through the hole in the wall that was made by my bathroom door. The little demon creatures seem to settle. Now hundreds of them stand before me. Though the ones that had eaten from the mans face were now almost six inches taller or more. they continue their "Itchy Itchy" talk to each other and begin to walk over in my direction. In pain and extreme loss of blood I still lay helpless on the floor. The demons now climbing each other in an attempt to get a glimpse of me as though they had never seen a human before. All of a sudden the scraping noise begins once again as they all take flight. They shreik out loudly and blink out of sight in a huge burst of light followed by and explosion which shakes the entire train. I lay on the floor still in fear. I lay my head on the floor and begin to wonder who had slippped the acid into my drink last night. It grew cold. I was loosing feeling in my legs. I pitifully scream out help a few times and close my eyes due to the extreme pain. Moments later I am awoken by the sounds of someone beating on my bathroom door. " Are you ok in there?" I open my eyes to find myslef laying on the floor in the bathroom with one arm in and one out of my baby blue t-shirt.

Part 5

Now realizing that even, if only for a moment, I had once again returned to reality, I put my shirt on and composed myself as best I could.I quietly but reluctantly opened the door to the bathroom . I looked quickly around to confirm my suspitions and exited the train as fast as I could which had apparently stopped to refuel. I needed a smoke and I needed one now. I pulled out my now smashed cigarettes and lit on with my shaky hands. The whole time making myself aware of my surroundings. It was raining. With my legs still trembling with fear I headed for cover from the cold rain. It was dark outside and apparently many passengers were still asleep due to this early hour. I pulled out my cell phone to check the time but had apparently destroyed it from falling on it when I had hit the floor. Already finishing the first smoke I lit a new one and looked around cautiously,not knowing if I was still in dream land or not , either way old faceless wasn't going to sneek up on me any more. I tried to calm my nerves and just stay hinden in this dry dark corner I had found. Just breath, I thought to myself. The old woman was right, chum or not, it was just a dream I tried to convince myself. I really hadn't had much sleep sonce I got on this sardine can and most likely just had to much to drink. I had never been a big fan of traveling ever since that Twilight Zone movie came out. Damn gremlins. I certainly won't be watching that movie ever again. An eerie essence filled the air and the fog was thick. I could hardly see the end of the train in either direction. Just then the door of the station flew open and a man walked out mumbling about how he hated riding on these trains. He noticed me and walked up to me. He didn't say anything he just looked at me with a weird smirk on his face. " Hey buddy , you think I might bum wanna those from ya?" he said. " These damn stations never have smokes for sale. Without saying anything I handed the man a smoke. He started talking more after thanking me but I honestly wasn't listening to him. I just wished he would have taken his smoke and left. " I am Bob" he explained. " I have been on this train for almsot 40 hours now" "Don't you hate being stuck on these things?" I said nothing, I simply nodded yes. " whats your name ?" he asked. Not wanting to actually tell the man my name since I had already been through enough drama I quickly blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Sam." "You don't talk much do ya?" Bob asked. I shrugged my shoulders. He was obviously drunk and could hardly keep his balance. He stood quietly for a few seconds and then began staring at me again. He took a big drag off of his smoke and blew it in my face and continued staring at me. I finally broke my silence and asked him what the hell he was looking at. Before he had a chance to respond a woman ran from the train right at us screaming. We backed out of the way just in time to watch bounce of the the brick wall at full speed. She now laid uncontious on the ground by our feet."They must have got to her too" Bob says and followed by a chuckle. I couldn't handle this any longer. I took off running into the darkness.

Part 6

The fog was thick. I felt the rain hitting me in the face and I could hear the sound of Bob screaming something from far behind me though I dare not look back. Dodging shadows of trees I ran quickly through a heavly forrested area, which seemed odd since I had just been at the station only moments ago. It seemed as though it were raining from below me as well for I had run through several muddy puddles trying to flee the scene of this dreadful nightmare. I ran as though something were chasing me and had gotten quite far by now but soon had to stop to take a breather. Now in the middle of the woods I could hear nothing more than the rain hitting the trees and my sight was limited to about twenty yards or so in every direction do to the fog. Trying to avoid one frightening experience I had now placed myself somewhere and I didn't have a clue what so ever where I was. Should I go back I thought. Should I risk going back to old no face or just try to find my way out of this place even though I had absolutly no sense of direction now. I decided to turn around and head back to the station any way. I mean atleast there are wittnesses there I thought. I tried my best to walk in the direction that I had come in but found this to be impossible. Now cold, soaking wet and in the middle of nowhere I wondered through the brush in hopes of finding my way back. Well this was really smart now wasn't it I thought. I screamed out "Hello" can anyone hear me but heard nothing not so much as an echo. Leaves rustled around in the wind as the rain now grew into a heavy down pour. It was getting colder I could see my breathe now. I screamed out again into the darkness, but again could here nothing. It had finally dawned on me that I had a lighter in my pocket so I quickly wipped it out an attempted to light it up. Now soaked it would not work though. I shook it wildly and began to blow on it in a ttempt to dry it out. Still nothing. Not so much as a spark. All of a sudden I heard something. loud thuds that sounded as though someone chopping wood but could not place to which direction the sounds were coming from. Desperately I yelled again but heard nothing but the loud thud noises. Atleast they didn't seem to be coming this way I thought. I started to walk in the direction I felt the sound was coming from. Convinced that the noises were getting louder I picked up the pace, the whole time wondering if it was old no face hacking away at that poor woman or something. The sounds got even closer. Now I can faintly hear the sound of what seemed to be classical music. What the hell I thought. Having second thoughts about finding this person and trying to get help were just now entering my mind. What kind of person would be out at this hour, in the rain, chopping wood, if thats what they were doing, and listening to classical music. Now wondering if this was a such a good idea I slowed my pace for I could also see a faint light in the distance. I decided to stand next to the old birch tree in front of me and listen for voices before pressing on. A loud BANG could be heard and a bullit zipped by my head, followed by another and another. I screamed out DON'T SHOOT. DON'T SHOOT. A childs voice could be heard screaming out" Put your hands up and get over here where I can see you" I slowly put my hands on my head and started to walk twards the sound of his voice. "Tun around" the voice said loudly. Instantly I turned around an began to now walk backwards through the mud. Foot steps ere now approaching me, and a fiery glow was now surrounding my feet. "Stop right there!" the voice shotted out but not before sticking the barrel of a very large gun just behind my left rib cage. " Now turn around and don't try nothing" the voice said. I turned around slowly to see a no more than ten year old boy hold a 30 ot 6 inches from my chest and a torch lay on the ground next to him. "What are you doing out here mister?" I started to explain but he cut me off "Shutup!" No one said you could talk. He said. I said "Look I can't tell you...." I will shoot you in the face if you say one more word mister!!!" very angerly. " Pick up that torch nice and slow like and why don't you head on over that way" he said pointing to his right with his head. I bent down slowly to pick up the torch and passed bu him the whole time having that damn gun pointed at me. "Good now you just head over to that there fire" the boy said. "START WALKIN!!!", I WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE BACK OF YER DAMN HEAD IF YOU DON'T START WALKING RIGHT NOW" he screamed. I walked in the direction he demanded. The pounding sound now getting louder and louder. "Just keep walkin" he said. The fire was now in sight and the Thumping noises very loud. "STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted very loudly. "Drop that torch on the ground right now." I dropped the torch into the mud which was extinguished immediatly. "Now walk that way" and shoved me to the left a bit with his gun. He was lagging back a bit now. "GO ON!!!!!! , KEEP GOIN." Creeky noises could be heard all around me now and then the ground started to give way and then collapsed all around me. I fell for what seemed forever and created a very large spalsh into some cold stagnant water. I was trapped.

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 11:50 PM

Jon came to NY and proposed to me last week!!

So we are very happy indeed!!bigsmile :heart: bigsmile
no ****?
congrats to the both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<--------have to forgive him but he is going to go pass out now
<----is really drunk

I will have to write the both of you tomorrow
I am very happy for th both of you and widh you the best of luckdrinker drinker

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 11:41 PM

Chris didn't you hear????? Big news this past week!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
news?
sorry I haven't been on to much lately
<-----not to mention he is drunk

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 11:37 PM
<---might be drunk ...but is happy to see his two friends are still happy together

drinker drinker drinker to the captain and eileena

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 11:29 PM
<---still likes

Here I am madly in love with you and on the verge of killing myself for your love and I don't even know your

name_________________________________
address______________________________
and
phone number____________________________
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 11:27 PM

IS MY HERO
then you are more drunk than I am lmfao

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25