Community > Posts By > ObscureLight

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:44 PM
any way heard this one?

I had a pet parrot, and he could talk , but he couldn't say "I'm hungry" so he died:tongue:
ty Mitch Hedberg RIP

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:43 PM

Im sorry. It has to get betterbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
OH I'm sure it will
grumble eventually

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:42 PM

sad
huh whats with the tears?
theres no crying in the pippy bar:tongue:

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:41 PM

and I didnt exactly post a proper answer. Maybe I should stay here & misbehave,oh I mean behave, lol
laugh laugh
I just have a lot on my mind today
I hate when I don't get sleep
Being creative has its disadvantages
YOUR BRAIN TURNS OFF WHEN IT WANTS TO laugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:40 PM

well distance is a problem all too often for me b/c no one lives anywhere near me, so either way, Im left out. I was just saying how different things can affect the way you feel about someone.
true
thanks for the input Liz

concentrate on being a dad, if its meant to be it will be.
That is my priority right now
MAKE SURE KIDDO IS HAPPY
thanx for the input

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:39 PM

well Ive usually been screwed around & used so even though I cared alot, I knew it was best for them tobe out of my life. I figure someday, somebody will appreciate me & I will never hve to go through that anymore.

Makes two of us Lady. I can't say I've ever had distance be a problem. The way I see it, if it was REALLY meant to be, it would be. One or the other would take the steps. Distance should never be an issue, it's only miles. If she really is the one, then you should do what you need to do. Sorry if this sounds harsh.
doesn't sound harsh
It sounds realistic
NOw if you can find a way to translate that over to my heart and brain so they get it then you will a genius
thanx for the input

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:37 PM

well distance is a problem all too often for me b/c no one lives anywhere near me, so either way, Im left out. I was just saying how different things can affect the way you feel about someone.
true
thanks for the input Liz

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:36 PM

((fade))flowerforyou ((chris))drinker just was on one of ur threads
laugh that was prolly the only serious thread I have made in the whole time being here lol
<--is usually the goofball

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:34 PM
Edited by ObscureLight on Wed 03/12/08 03:35 PM

well Ive usually been screwed around & used so even though I cared alot, I knew it was best for them tobe out of my life. I figure someday, somebody will appreciate me & I will never hve to go through that anymore.
that was never a problem for me Liz
Only distance

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:33 PM
<--Ugly reject reporting in laugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:29 PM

You seem like a nice person, you will do what is best for you in the long run.flowerforyou
Well I don't worry so much about myself these days I worry more about my little ones well being then anything else

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:25 PM

Yea still working on one now, someone who never should have been a part of my life, someone who pretended to be a person they never really were...a fantasy. She tryed to be everthing she thought I wanted, and turns out she was nothing like the person she pretended to be. I never really knew the real her. :cry:
See thats the thing I never have nor will regret any of the times I spent with this person. She just lives so far away

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:24 PM

Thanks for all the input everyone
I appreciate it

keep busy, i played sports everday
Well I got a little one to chase after but she has to sleep at some point you know?laugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:23 PM

Has anyone ever had that one relationship that they have never truly gotten over?
The one that seems that no matter what you tell yourself, what you do, or how much time passes you still find yourself imprisoned by the possibilities of what might have been?

sorry
<-is tired and has a lot on his mind today
I was just curious as to how many people have had this happen

Yes... I do have one like that :cry:
But I am putting on my big girl panties and marching forward laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:22 PM
Thanks for all the input everyone
I appreciate it

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:16 PM

P.S. Thinking to much can be bad for you.
don't need to tell me that one
Trust me I know and have lots of experience on thinking to much

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:15 PM

My ex wife.

I still have got round to killing her.
laugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:14 PM

Of course. I'm better off now that we're not together and I know he wasn't right for me but every now and then...
OK but what if you know the person is right for you and the only thing keeping you apart is a distance factor?

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:13 PM

yup
sucks huh?

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:11 PM

Not anymore !! But heres to you..drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
drinker