Community > Posts By > ObscureLight

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 10:19 PM

Well my grandma passed away last night at 6:30. I was there with her, and she died peacefully. On wednesday night I got a chance to talk to her alone. She told me how she was proud of me, and wished me the best in life, and she hoped my health problems were over with. She said my son is a miracle and that she loves us both. I said we loved her to. She said her goodbyes that night. I feel at peace. Her composure was angelic...no tears, just love. She died peacefully surrounded by her family. Now she is in heaven (Im sure smooching my grandpa:smile: ). I will miss her so much. I have always tried so hard to make her proud. She is my pillar of strength....my HERO. I hope to someday be half the woman she was.

Her funeral is on wednesday, visitation on tuesday. Im a pallbearer & I was asked to sing. Its going to be so hard to burry the woman who had such a big part in raising me.brokenheart sad
:cry: :cry: :cry:
She was a great person
One of if not the most kind women I have ever met in my life

:cry::cry: :cry:
(((((((((((((((((((((((Katie))))))))))))))))))))))))))

She definately made an impact on everyone whom she had the pleasure of meeting. She had a big heart.:heart:
That she did
She treated me like family from the get go:cry:

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 10:14 PM

Well my grandma passed away last night at 6:30. I was there with her, and she died peacefully. On wednesday night I got a chance to talk to her alone. She told me how she was proud of me, and wished me the best in life, and she hoped my health problems were over with. She said my son is a miracle and that she loves us both. I said we loved her to. She said her goodbyes that night. I feel at peace. Her composure was angelic...no tears, just love. She died peacefully surrounded by her family. Now she is in heaven (Im sure smooching my grandpa:smile: ). I will miss her so much. I have always tried so hard to make her proud. She is my pillar of strength....my HERO. I hope to someday be half the woman she was.

Her funeral is on wednesday, visitation on tuesday. Im a pallbearer & I was asked to sing. Its going to be so hard to burry the woman who had such a big part in raising me.brokenheart sad
:cry: :cry: :cry:
She was a great person
One of if not the most kind women I have ever met in my life

:cry::cry: :cry:
(((((((((((((((((((((((Katie))))))))))))))))))))))))))

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:58 AM
<-sleep walks into the room

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 06:36 AM
6 am
still single lol

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 06:33 AM

I think you made a good choice. that way you can explain it if needed. somethings aren't clear enough sometimes.

you did good flowerforyou
What she saiddrinker

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 06:32 AM
yawn

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:41 PM

IWJDWH.......i was just diagnosed with herpes sick
FYF
**** your facelaugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:29 PM

DOnt you love how they go from Astoria to Cannon beach on there bikes?
laugh laugh laugh

LOL, most people wound't recognize Hay Stack Rock at Cannon beach unless you're from Oregon! :smile:
true laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:26 PM
DOnt you love how they go from Astoria to Cannon beach on there bikes?
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:23 PM
oh why did you have to bring that up?
I hear ya

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:08 PM

<<<<

works for them, and has been treated more than fiar by them thus far... loves her job.
:heart:
grumble I knew she was gonna say that laugh
((((((((((((((((((((SIS))))))))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:58 PM

Okay there's this guy I talk to, and we get along really well. We talk every night from midnight til sunrise and it's really great. The problem is, he says he doesn't want a relationship with anyone because he's scared of commitment. Then he says he might want one, because he's lonely. Then he says how great I am and how much we have in common. So I know he likes me, I'm just wondering if it's possible that he'll like me enough to change his mind about wanting a relationship, or am I wasting my time and setting myself up for heartache? Thanks in advance.
If he doesn't want the same as you I would move on but thats just me
That;s all I got sorry

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:33 PM
lets see it's been about 3 hrs
yep still single lmfao

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:31 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:15 PM

Tells pookie to go after chris and bite him in the ass
laugh laugh
<-puts his pants back on quick so it won't hurt so badlaugh laugh laugh

and why were ur pants offhuh
you don't wanna know

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:15 PM
alright I have to get outta her I have some writing to get done
<-sets Pippy free to run a muck

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:13 PM

Tells pookie to go after chris and bite him in the ass
laugh laugh
<-puts his pants back on quick so it won't hurt so badlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:11 PM

Well that was just meangrumble
Im pulling u IN with melaugh
<-snaps his fingers and turns into a bunch of whoppers and rolls away quickly laugh laugh

<--sends pookie after the whoppers for a little snack
laugh laugh laugh
<-----Throws a Pippy snack to Pookie and makes his gettaway

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:10 PM
"You're Crazy"
Guns N Roses

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:08 PM

Well that was just meangrumble
Im pulling u IN with melaugh
<-snaps his fingers and turns into a bunch of whoppers and rolls away quickly laugh laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25