Community > Posts By > Oceanbluze

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:55 AM
O Mister WiiiiiLson

DENNIS!!mad mad mad mad

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:54 AM
how about-----

Now YOU WAIT HERE while i GO GET MY belt! You know better!
(ouch)grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:52 AM
OUCH-- we watch funniest videos all the time--3 kids and I.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:49 AM
Speak looks really good, it was a great book turned movie. I am not sure if she is a mute or what but she is a teenager and overlooks a bridge contemplating suicide---there is a boy in the picture as well who relates to her on her artwork. I cant wait to watch it tonight. I just you-tubed the trailor.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:44 AM
yes i saw that one, it was good. I like Leonardo-he has a good choice of films, you ever see "the aviator"

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:42 AM
very funny, get the hint, i mean sayings we heard all the time on tv, from relatives that are embedded in our brain.

O Mrs. Garret, I just dont know what to do!

You want some soap on that tongue?

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:39 AM
I m expecting "Speak" in the mail today from netflix, has anyone seen it?

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:38 AM
that Gasturd!

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:36 AM
A-DEE-DOO

or

And Thats One to Grow On....

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:34 AM
sets his alarm so he doesnt miss sesame street every morning.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:32 AM
i guess they figure after how much money you have to invest in a class these days everyone deserves to pass-hahaha.

Im speaking generally B- nothing against your intellegence. Some of my classes were hard though and I think it is lame for students to invest in a lot of money on books and stuff and fail due to bad teaching. Not talking from experience---just making a point.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:25 AM
Edited by Oceanbluze on Tue 11/09/10 09:28 AM

I wouldn't say it's wrong for a woman to propose, I just don't think you're going to find many women who are willing to do so.

...well, that's the point: If it isn't wrong, why is it such a "tabboo" for women to do when they feel like it? Could it be that "macho" society forbids it or that "humble" womanity simply capitulated?

I really dont think women consider forbidden or taboo, I think women are MUCH MORE EMOTIONAL than a man. For a man to propose get deny and move on--possibly, for woman to propose and to be rejected would touch her much more emotionally in a detrimental way. If you are at the grocery store with your lady and you see a box of homeless kittens-who is more likely to offer up a place in your home, you or your lady. Sure the cats are cute but the lady is not just thinking about how cute they are, she is thinking long term----if I dont take the kitten they will eventually die on the street or be euthanized. A man on the other hand will simply say no way and move on with his life. He will agree they are cute, but not consider the life sentence for the kitten. This displays a lack of emotional depth. This is not to say that man is not emotional but the levels of emotion are significantly different, which can be a determining factor on why most women would deflect the opportunity to propose on her own and risk rejection over a man.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:12 AM
sleeps with kleenex in his nose

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:05 AM
are you sayin I look like marilyn manson, hahaha.

sneaks into the local jails to make women her *******.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:01 AM

i'm a mix of 2 races

the Comeoniwannalayya

and

Youwannaseemypeepee

smokin glasses

hahahaha, so your indian right? JK

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:00 AM
Mandy is just being honest about what she wants, if you want to be all defensive, Im offended by the new movie coming out called "For The Colored Girls"

What so I cant see it. Becuase I dont have problems at all, Im just a white girl. Or excuse me-- I am just a Norweigan russian JEW

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:55 AM
the ocean is my favorite place to go in general but even moerso when I have the blues. NO matter how big our problems seem they will never be bigger than the ocean and the ocean can swallow up anything, even the titanic. Hence Oceanbluze

eiffle 65-(its a band)
song- Blue (da ba dee) my fave song by them

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:46 AM

J is the initial of my first name. And Mayhem is what I like to cause.

i just thought you were a mayhem jason miller fan

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:45 AM
good morning to you, dont get too cold out there making deliveries, that is very kind thing to do for your community.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:43 AM
uses balloons to stuff her bra

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25