Community > Posts By > Oceanbluze

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:18 PM
i would be in spirit form whenever i want,so i could be invisible and fly whenever, wherever

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:15 PM
im pretty and i am actually above average intelligent.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:14 PM
hi, i stand with the nice people, do not associate me with that goofball until he switches back over, and dont be scared of the crazy clown, she is only scary in the dark when she jumps out the hallway. LOL

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:09 PM
Edited by Oceanbluze on Tue 11/09/10 09:09 PM
it is time to hunt wabbits, whats up Doc?

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:05 PM
Edited by Oceanbluze on Tue 11/09/10 09:07 PM

FOR JA1379 I can tell you have been born again becuase you are NAKED in your pic-------put on a shirt before you take the pulpit, we dont want to confirm any well known myths about the church. noway

i understand your point and you are right even though i know you are being sarcastic, i agree with you. im going to change this picture, it was the only one i had on my computer that was large enough. but im not in the pulpit though, just speaking the truth every opportunity i get.

wow, thanks you, now see how handsome you are, and we can take you seriously. Actually i was not being sarcastic though, I think when you come out representing the most important thing ever you should dress appropriatley.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:03 PM
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:02 PM
hey riskit, love all the airplane ones, such a classic.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:01 PM

me so horny,me love you long time

HAHAHA totally, i thought about posting that one too.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:59 PM
im in orange county!! Love a girls night out.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:57 PM

i dont know know too many women who keep their true feeling inside when it comes to marriage, I do think they will express to their partner, ie: I can totally see us married and having a family, or ie: we've been together for (x) amount of years when are we going to get married. those are the ways women let their men know they are waiting to marry them. As far as getting on one knee and proposing and paying for a ring, thats something that is foreign i think. I dont really know any women who have done that or are willing too.

Nice approach in tackling the issue. However, do you think that the use of clues and/or suggestive languages help the matter much more than a direct proposal would?

well first, it's important to remember that statistically more men remarry than women Now as far as the OPs questions- who cares? do what u do say what u say just make sure you can walk the walk u talk - we all have different comfort levels regarding reversing traditional gender roles.

I seldom even message first much less propose - never ask a guy out on a first date - so I doubt I'll be doing any proposing any time or at all

lol...hmmmmm....seems like you nailed the coffin by expressing finality of effort in the opposite direction. Fine: at least we know your stand on this matter.
Anyway, you highlight an important relevant issue here: "reversing traditional gender roles"
1. Who set those roles?
2. Why is it so necessary to keep those roles undisturbed?
3. If associate parts of the bundle of traditional gender roles are experiencing a paradigm shift, why can't the whole bundle of roles be exposed to scrutiny and possible reversal (e.g., remember affirmative rights, voting rights, etc).
Your thoughts please....bigsmile

take a chill the OP was mine, that answer you are responding to is not, check it before you jump to assumpions, you will find my answer further down in the posts

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:55 PM

I just watched it tonight and it was really good. I've always been a joan jett fan though, but i never knew about that Cherie Curry girl. The movie as a whole was excellent. Super acting by all the female cast. I pretty much love that time era as well so no surprise I was not disappointed by this one. Good rent if you live rock and roll.

Hi Oceanbluze, I've been a Runaways die hard fan since they begun and bought each album as it came out. I found the film ok, it was just based on Cherie's book. Also, to me the film was more like a trailer being it only hit the tiny tip of the iceberg and it was only based on Cherie's recollection. She was also high the entire time with the band. Check out the albums though. They're all on CD now.

cool, thanks for sharing, i grew up listening to joan jett and did not even know she existed in a band prior to going solo. I was also familiar with lita ford, so it was interesting that cherie was the main character, i did not realize it was from her perspective/book

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:53 PM
yay apparently the new movie i got today, Speak- is with kristen stewart as well.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:13 AM
whatcha talkin bout Willis

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:10 AM
I might make some coffee right now, i have coconut creamer. MMmmMMMmm

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:09 AM
the K-12

Get outta the car! Get outta the damn CAR- (Better off dead)

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:06 AM

Tongue meets freezing lamp post.:tongue: noway

Aww A christmas story-- CLASSIC

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:04 AM

run forrest run- stay away from the circus clowns

O sorry You DOnt know me--we posted at same time, that was for psycho clown MOm!....

KISS

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:02 AM
Buh Buh But Barney Loves ME-

I love you, you love me--- laugh

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:00 AM
i havent, i will check it out.

no photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:57 AM
run forrest run- stay away from the circus clowns

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25