Community > Posts By > Sweet_Cupcake

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Thu 12/27/12 02:14 AM
because i am still waiting for the right person, that make me smile..

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Sun 11/13/11 07:37 AM

Specify what exactly you wish to know, so information will be more directed onto that area. So pleased to learn that some people were interested to hear about the Philippines (^*^)

What is their standard of living? Is Manilla the only city they have to "party" in? Already found out English is widespread. Do I need my passport?

What is their standard of living?
simple and happy life

Is Manilla the only city they have to "party" in?

not only in manila, but since manila is a capital of the philippines and beside manila is a big / huge city in the philippines, there are alots of different types of people all over the globe but anyway, if you want some dancing / night out / night life, in manila is a lots of lots to place u can do, makati, quezon city, ortigas, mandaluyong, there are plenty of night spot you will like it, u can choose, where ever you want. and also, there are many fine dining restaurant. i'm sure u like it, there are many foriegn people, visiting philippines, then they stay there for life, co'z they like it. co'z most filipino people are hospitality, friendly, nice.

Already found out English is widespread.

Philippines country is ENGLISH is a second language, so most people in the philippines they can speak / talk / read / write / understand in english, co'z most of them they teach them in school, beside english language are using in most school in the philippines, u dont need to worry about english, although some of them are not fluent in english BUT they still CAN understand you. so your definitely NO WORRY about the language especially in english.

Do I need my passport?

YES! ofcourse u need a passport, u cannot travel without passport, and beside you have 3 to 4 connecting flights or it depends on the airline u got.. manila is a big city.. but if you would like to enjoy some of the beache's we'll i recommend you like boracay, somewhere in batangas, subic, there are so many places you do in philippines, boracay is like 45 minutes away from manila from a plane, and batangas and subic is like 2 hours driving away from manila..

enjoy staying in the philippines, have fun..happy happy happy

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Fri 10/08/10 08:30 PM

any girls in Louisville or southern Indiana looking for a funny, nice guy send me a message. Recently single ....and I don't like it too much.

helloblushing

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Fri 10/08/10 08:21 PM
hello

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Wed 09/29/10 06:43 PM
yeah its really hard, your still young, just wait... focus on your studies first... me, i'm 35, still single... so i'm not in hurry, although i want to have a family, but i'm still want to go to college to take nursing, u need to focus for what goal or dreams, you would like...

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Sun 09/12/10 07:28 AM
hello

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Fri 09/10/10 10:17 PM

I would not and I mean NOT recommend this...

WHY?

offtopic

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Fri 09/10/10 05:24 PM
hello

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Wed 09/08/10 07:47 PM
Edited by Sweet_Cupcake on Wed 09/08/10 07:48 PM
If you fall in love with someone, how would you confess it to them?

I can send email with him, telling that I'm beginning to fall in love with him...

or

I can tell him, eye to eye contact, that I'm starting to fall... with my cute smile...

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Wed 09/08/10 05:47 AM
hug's with love...

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Sat 08/28/10 02:41 PM

Hi all,

I'm new to this site and looking for friends. I'm 38 and live Cali near the border of AZ and NV. I'm close to Lake Havasu City, AZ and Laughlin, NV. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi.

hello, welcome to mingle, i'm new here too..

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Sat 08/28/10 02:25 PM

you got only one problem darlin' and that is YOUR OVER THERE AN YOU SHOULD BE OVER HERE flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

hmmmpppwhoa slaphead

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Sat 08/28/10 01:53 PM

You seem like a very classy woman..

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Sat 08/28/10 11:27 AM
:smile: :smile: :smile:

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Fri 08/27/10 09:11 PM
i'm looking for nice guy too...

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Wed 08/25/10 08:30 PM

I believe in love ... and love is true. There is no fake love ... if it is fake ... it isn't love.

Love? Yes ... I believe! I live it ... I am it ...

yeah, but sometimes people they fake it, because of some intention, they pretend that he/ she love's you...

so how can u define true love, if people pretend it...

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Sun 08/22/10 05:13 PM
hellorofl rofl rofl

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Thu 08/19/10 10:32 PM

Trying to change one another!!!!! !!! :heart:

i agree... co'z i'm trying to change my bf, but i cant... we end up in an arguement...

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Tue 08/17/10 10:59 PM

why to think as a friend he is lover it means u have all the rights on him and the first thing is he is sole of ur body , u can do what do what ever you want with ur sole

sad sad sad rofl rofl rofl

Sweet_Cupcake's photo
Tue 08/17/10 10:45 PM

my names steven. im really good guy. just having trouble finding a good woman. hit me up

i'm single never been married, i live here in louisville...

Previous 1 3