Community > Posts By > glitterybee

glitterybee's photo
Thu 10/18/07 05:50 PM
sorry but that makes you sound/look like a psycho b!tch. noway noway noway

glitterybee's photo
Wed 10/17/07 04:02 PM
Ella1, thats just what I was gonna say...:smile: its so fresh smelling it always puts me in a good mood when I put some on. I like more subtle, natural scents.

glitterybee's photo
Wed 10/17/07 08:46 AM
apparently...yawn

glitterybee's photo
Wed 10/17/07 08:29 AM
:wink: laugh

glitterybee's photo
Wed 10/17/07 08:21 AM
hmm...bra straps are one thing...those can be pesky situations. underwear, not so much. indifferent

glitterybee's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:56 AM
I think its gross. Why do you want the whole world seeing whatever hangs out there, I mean c'mon. I wear hip hugging jeans and I make sure to keep my delicates non-visible. Thats just polite.

glitterybee's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:46 AM
*ahem* excuse me Gypsy but its "vertically challenged" or little people, thank you. laugh laugh laugh

glitterybee's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:28 AM
I like the tall ones myself. love
but seriously, whats up with that? you should ask him. noway

glitterybee's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:04 PM
People offering sympathies usually just feel its polite I guess...ohwell or maybe they've been in a similar situation.

glitterybee's photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:27 PM
Indeed!noway

glitterybee's photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:19 PM
I'm sick of this kid and his stupid threads. explode Every day I log in here I see something new about him complaining how lonely he is. WELL DUH!!! Most of us are or else we wouldn't be here! Get off your @ss and go do something instead of whining like a bi*** about it. Obviously he's too immature to handle any real relationship though. Oh and saturn i think your cute! laugh

glitterybee's photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:05 PM
find somebody to run him out of town. this is what family is useful for!laugh if you were me, my brother and dad would have chased this guy to Canada by now

glitterybee's photo
Sat 10/13/07 01:36 AM
I don't consider fake facial expressions a true smile.

glitterybee's photo
Sat 10/13/07 01:27 AM
people don't consciously realize it, but smiles help ease the stress from your day...when I see someone smiling at me, I can't help but feel a little more relaxed. So yes, smiling is incredibly attractive to me.flowerforyou

glitterybee's photo
Fri 10/12/07 03:25 AM
Hmm, I definitely see some red flags. Be careful, if you do decide to go out with him...at least take a cellphone, make the date in a public place and keep it short n sweet. And good luck!flowerforyou

glitterybee's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:22 AM
idk if she's spoiled or just stuck up...indifferent but at least we know what pazzo means, right?laugh

glitterybee's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:16 AM
thumper95 you crack me up. laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

glitterybee's photo
Fri 10/12/07 01:23 AM
Didn't I already allude to that? Believe me, I know its rough. My brother's training in the Navy SEALS and my last two serious relationships were men from the military. Just expressing her feelings can do a lot of good...besides I didn't say guilt him into anything did I?

glitterybee's photo
Fri 10/12/07 12:59 AM
How is that selfish?! To tell someone you love them and let them know they will be returning home to a girl who cares after all they've been through, that is not selfish. He is going to be homesick and lonely at some point, there's no avoiding that. What would be selfish is if she never said anything and something tragic happened to him. I'm sure he would want to know.

glitterybee's photo
Thu 10/11/07 11:08 PM
I feel like I'm getting a head case just reading this. Damn, people are so confusing anymore. This is why so many marriages end in divorce, cause people think its "fun" to get married. Lord have mercy on their children, they may have some hefty doctor bills to pay in the future...ohwell