Community > Posts By > glitterybee

glitterybee's photo
Sat 09/22/07 05:20 AM
seriously girl, you have a head, USE it! its there for a reason! don't just follow merrily along the trail your heart leads you down. think with reason, it will BENIFIT YOU! i promise. but please. don't doooooo itttt!

glitterybee's photo
Sat 09/22/07 02:41 AM
I hate to say it but you are being too optimistic about any of this. Here's the reality of a basic relationship: two hours on the phone with someone does NOT equal two hours spent in person with them. Sorry, but no. You are talking about MEETING this guy but what you need to talk about is spending some serious time getting to know him, not just meeting and agreeing on a nice cozy marriage that will not likely end up working out.
I have had two serious relationships with men in the military, and I can tell you that it not only takes a very strong woman to be with a man who's second thought is his girl but a lot of patience, the willpower and a fair amount of luck. I was willing to come second and yes, to wait months between visits. But when it comes down to it you are literally spending more time apart than you are together. How is that any way to start off a marriage? Wait the two years or however long and get to know him first. Maybe after his orders change and you still love him like this than consider marriage seriously.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next