Community > Posts By > Medic_Ronnie

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:55 PM
Cinderella,..your the hottie flowerforyou

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:26 PM
Try posting more,..thats the easiest way to meet and chat with people on the site

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:22 PM
Tears in heaven--Eric Clapton,..It was played at my dads funeral
:cry: :cry:

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:30 AM

Hey willy,..ive chatted with a couple women and the same thing happened (sent no money by the way) now i get an occasional e-mail trying again. Is there anyone or anywhere i can report the e-mails to?

Yahoo Personals, American Singles, & Match.com all have user reporting features, usually in the mail boxes. Now if it your regular email your getting them in, well sorry to say it but your just out of luck in general. You can do an FCC report at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/complaints.html but thats about it.

Thanks for the info,i was using yahoo messenger to chat so they e-mail me there which is a secondary addy,but still kind of a pain.

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:19 AM
Hey willy,..ive chatted with a couple women and the same thing happened (sent no money by the way) now i get an occasional e-mail trying again. Is there anyone or anywhere i can report the e-mails to?

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:10 AM
I get compliments on the baby blues,..i just hope thats not the only thing people notice sad

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:08 AM
Never to old darlin,and personally i think its kinda sexy.
I cant speak about the lower back,but i have one on my chest,that didnt hurt. Listening to the gun for that long was the only thing that bothered me.

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:21 PM
Good friend will bail you out of jail,..True friend will be sitting there right beside you drinker laugh

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Thu 01/31/08 05:03 PM
The local restaurant was so sure that its host was the strongest man around that they offered a standing $1000 bet. The host would squeeze a lemon until all the juice ran into a glass, and hand the lemon to a patron. Anyone who could squeeze one more drop of juice out would win the money. Many people had tried over time (weight lifters, longshoremen, etc.), but nobody could do it. Then one day, this scrawny little man came in, wearing thick glasses and a polyester suit, and said in a tiny, squeaky voice, 'I'd like to try the bet.' After the laughter had died down, the host said 'OK,' grabbed a lemon, and squeezed away. Then he handed the wrinkled remains of the rind to the little man. But the crowd's laughter turned to total silence as the man clenched his fist around the lemon and not just one but six drops fell into the glass! As the crowd cheered, the host paid the $1000, and asked the little man, 'What do you do for a living? Are you a lumberjack, a weight lifter, or what?' The man replied, 'No, I work for the IRS.'

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:37 PM
EWWWW!!!noway sick sick sick

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Mon 01/28/08 01:01 PM
LOL ur awesome,im sure youll have a great time no matter what

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:55 PM

LOL< I have an FB. That way...I can still have sex while out looking for the romance. Eventually, the two will collide..until then, I plan on enjoying life...complete with sex. Guess that makes me a bad person, eh? devil

After reading this,i doubt very seriously your date tonite will be cancelled LOL have fun flowerforyou

LOL, that doesn't mean I'll have se with him tonight...after all..it's a first date. Then again...he kisses incredibly well...so..who knows? ;)

Like i said in the other post man+woman+snow+fireplace+wine=wonderful evening,.. sex doesnt matter,might even ruin it

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:43 PM

LOL< I have an FB. That way...I can still have sex while out looking for the romance. Eventually, the two will collide..until then, I plan on enjoying life...complete with sex. Guess that makes me a bad person, eh? devil

After reading this,i doubt very seriously your date tonite will be cancelled LOL have fun flowerforyou

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:31 PM
laugh laugh I love it laugh laugh

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:28 PM
Nuthin like cuddling by a nice fire

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:00 AM
Work as usual,.Ive forgotten what my own bed feels like laugh

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:57 PM

sweet, funny, flirt, talented, and sexy

i'm in love!!!:heart: love

Surely you meen lust??
Love ya right back baby MUAH!!love

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:55 PM
:smile: Thanx everyone!!! :smile:
drinker drinker

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:13 PM

You should have told her the sweater looks even better now with the flared nostrils,smoke exiting her ears and the nice red tint showing in her eyes!! now thats telling them something.

laugh laugh

Damn! I like your smartass reply!!! You must be a blast to hang with!!!

I like to think so,..thanx darlinflowerforyou

Medic_Ronnie's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:04 PM
good point Jim,...there are some of us good ones left