Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:43 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/31/18 09:44 PM
Show, have you eradicated your hairy shins, or are you shtill shaving with a rashor?

I'm still shaving with a razor, waiting for the technology to improve so you can do real hair removal at home without the agony.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:39 PM
The company called Sure Fire, after I bought a Titan flashlight of their manufacture.
Which after purchase I returned it to the store, because it was a blown out of proportion scam product.
Functionally, it was really just a glorified version of a Mini Maglight.
The same on/off mechanism, everything else similar.
Except it cost me 60 bucks, compared to the same thing by Maglight, that only cost 6 bucks.
That was earlier thish mornink.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:32 PM
There ish barely anything left, that I am shtill a virgin to. That ish legal according to the mores of civilized society, and ethically cool.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:26 PM

been there, done that.
got the tshirt

How come I didn't get a tshirt.... I want one tears

I didn't bother with the t-shirt, but I kept the G string.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:24 PM
Wery wery tiard.
Knees and legs are hurtin, worked too hard today me thinketh

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:22 PM
When you live in one of the top 8 most expensive places to live, you are either well off and can live comfortably.
0r you're usually too busy working jobs to be going out for fun too often.

Well, I'm usually working- what does that say to you?

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:16 PM

You are manic at best laugh laugh laugh

Oops sowy, I meant to say -
I just saved it all

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:12 PM

I'm tired of the heat and humidity.

I love the heat & humidity, it helps me to keep a trim lithe figure!

Unlike 14 years ago when I weighed 437 pounds.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:09 PM
Just shaved it all

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:07 PM
Crawled back under its rock?

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:04 PM
How many likes are you averaging?

My count keeps going up, but I suspect most of these are users that are no longer active.

Today the total ish down (less) 23 from yesterday.
Ash fer the total in the upper right corner [heart shape] the number ish 264.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 08:33 PM
When and if I can afford to do so, I fully intend to find and purchase a plot of scrub somewhere in Nevada or New Mexico, where there ish minimal development.
Not ash much ash off the grid, buht ash far away from stupid huemahns that ish posshible.
You know the type, you try to avoid when ever posshible.
Well that kind of real estate was never plotted on any of the old Russian ballistic missile target programs.
Because there ish nothing of any value other than endangered animals, plants, and forgotten settlements of homesteads that failed.

As an alternate, I have always fancied building a deep water houseboat, to go where ever there are ports that can accommodate my boats draft.
It involves converting a former ocean going tug, from diesel to electricity. So it never runs out of fuel, and can easily outrun modern-day pirates, or ram their boats if there are too many of them.

There are still stretches of ocean that no country has absolute control of, where it ishn't safe for solitary boats to be alone.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 08:18 PM
Who doesn't?
Pretty much everyone who had a My Space, migrated to Fascistbook.

Ash it evolved, we each also evolved according to our needs.
My hobbies and interests have pages of similar like minded deviants, uhmmm I mean aficionados.
Then there ish also the news pages, that have loads less advertising as their home web pages.
Although the comments are ash bad as any other place where people troll for fun because they have no real lives outside the interwebs.
In my honest opinion, at least 40 percent of Fascistbook is now fake accounts, despite their claims they are cleaning out fake news and fake users.

Mr Zorg has gotten careless over recent years, it was inevitable that other venues would open and become available to those whom wanted alternative places to lurk with their own kind.

Although I doubt that the trolling will ever relent, as I like the NASA page, almost all the posters comments is doubters and trolls going fishing - there ish just too much fair game on that page, it ishn't funneh.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 08:05 PM
Lanai ish still beautiful, in fact they're trying to improve some of the infrastructure so it ishn't ash neglected ash it was before.

It ish possible that it will be a new paradise in another decade. Ash long ash it ishn't swallowed up by the seas.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 07:59 PM
It ishn't entirely impossible.
Probable when you play your cards well.

Although the way matches are determined is rather sketchy, because I get matched with unlikely matches - which leaves me to suspect that the server has glitches.

I have met 3 when I was in Sacramento, and since 2 in San Francisco.
One in SF was a total fraud, she was not what she claimed to be, but used photos of someone else, and spun a pack of lies just to make a date. I showed up, and she showed up claiming to be the 45 y/o girl I was supposed to meet.
She was actually 64, 150ish pounds heavier, and blue and green haired.
The other person was what I saw in the pictures, only a few years older, in good shape, but she brought along her female other half. Though we hung out and chitchated for a few beers/cocktails, and parted with no hard feelings.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 06:51 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/31/18 06:54 PM
There are lots of reasons, but the basic fact of the matter is choice and human nature.
You can choose to be faithful or not.
But also, be certain you're not hooking up with a swinger or prostitute. Which takes time sometimes to sort out if he or she is clever or too hot for their own good.
Often as it has become self evident that from their teens and even their childhood they do not have role models and elders to teach them ethics, principals, the difference between good, bad, evil and wrong.
So you get what there is in society today.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 06:46 PM
:dog:

It's no harder for men than for women.I've never had a wink or a nudge from a guy but I've got pages of nudges from women :wink: And no I don't want any winks or nudges from men thank you.

I gotz lots of winks and nudges from females, but hardly anything more than "Hey handsome" from users with sultry pics that are very likely from unattractive desperate women's, and even a few guys using pretty girl pics for their account.
So far only a handful have tried to start a conversation with a line or two of dialogue, only to start rambling about where they traveled or what exciting things there are to do in San Francisco.

What a lot of folks aren't aware of is that San Francisco has two faces, by day when the sun is out, or overcast with murky cloud cover. The city is like any other typical town or village, with a few tall buildings. Some shopping venues, and some historic places to lure tourists.
But when the sun sets, and it gets dark, only about 10 percent of the city is fit for decent folk, such as restaurants, theaters, some shops, and landmarks. The other 90 percent turns into a ghetto, as drug addicts, homeless people, thieves, muggers, drug dealers, all manner of petty criminals come out and take over the night...until the dawn.

When I try to change the topic such as their background, history and what they like - they go silent, deaf, dumb and blind. Then deactivate their profiles.

So it goes.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:38 AM

He's gone, everyone.

WHAT?!!!
He ran away with hish tail between hish legs?

It ish easy to find eye candy and fake account users, what ish hard is finding what you want to find - and sort out the real from the superficial.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:33 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/31/18 09:33 AM

if Love was easy we would all be in love , and there would be no wars, conflicts, fluffy rainbows and coloured bubbles.

Doges would be extinct, and there would be a cure for natural ugliness, and no hang overs in the morning.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:29 AM
Btw,..
I do not look good in a dress, or a frock.... Or a miniskirt, even though a few guys have comimented my legs being deliciously attractive. Back when I used to sun bathe regularly.