Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 11:01 PM
I have had friends and colleagues in a friendly relationship before.
Relying upon the simple fact that a great many single females and single males are insecure when they are around someone they learn is bisexual.
The immature ones splinter off and avoid bi people, or openly cross the line of discrimination and start to harass bi persons.

On those rare occasions when in the company of other like persons, gay, straight or bi tolerant. Topics come up for open discussion outside the work place or in some dive or coffee shop.

But never have I had a fling, with another adult over a passing infatuation.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 10:50 PM
My boat ish permanently in dry dock.
Because of global warming and the rising of the oceans.

I like some meat on her bones, the better to tickle her fancies with.

Although I prefer small chested, versus big chested - any day.
Because big boobs get in the way most of the time, that it ishn't funneh.

Because l grew up in Hawai'i, I prefer that whom ever I am attracted to, ish not a pale face.
It ish just creepy when a nice looking girl hash a lovely tan, but she scours her face twice a day, and smears sunblock on it so it never tans.
As if she were wearing a white persons face as a mask, like Hannibal Lecter did in silence of the lambs.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 10:40 PM
With respect to the original post:

Seriously-
0nly if I had my own plane, to get there and back.
Normally getting stuck in only 2 hour gridlock in rush hour traffic is enough to start pulling out your own pubes, one at a time.
Well, I don't haves pubes. I got rid of them ages ago when it was common knowledge that women aren't into beavers on guys.
Coz some guys don't keep their own yards maintained decently.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 10:33 PM
I only grope in public, discretely, and only "after" we have become an item.

Only teenie boppers do the public 'romantic thing', to advertise what ish goink on.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 10:27 PM
Normal initial first dates in person, are normally handled as impromptu as casual attired. As if you had just gotten off of work and on your way home.

These days, if you are not working, then you are either mooching off of someone, or you are filthy well off, living comfortably.

Reality for most of us is we are usually working, and have to make time to go on a date. Regardless of it being hanging out with friends, co-workers, or meeting up with some one later (What ever your motives may be).

When you're better acquainted you can plan ahead for a nicer "date" dressed for the occasion mutually agreed upon.

Going overboard like you did on your first prom, is overly pretentious, and leaves you open for potential dire consequences.
Such as in those occasions when Murphy's Law intervenes.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 10:10 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/28/18 10:14 PM

For me, looks influence the desire for a relationship, balanced with the whole person.

and I'm nearly 60.

Hey I'm almost 60 too!

But muscled gym bunnies, that are tall, handsome and look like the stunt double for the Bachelor - don't have any affect on me.
They are too much like teenaged jailbait females. Too superficial, wholly plastic, unsophisticated posers.
Because when I was younger I used to look like that when I was a handsome young feller, attending university.
The down side of culturing muscles ish that the older you get, the more time you have to dedicate to minimum basic maintenance to keep those handsome looks.
Just take the former governor of Califoreniah. He spends a great deal of hish free time working out - to NOT look hish age.
And if he ran for POTUS against the Donald he would of won by a huge margin.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 09:58 PM
Normally it hash no place because it isn't love, when your pink pony gets excited.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 09:54 PM
Either you're too picky, or what you are looking for isn't legal to have in this reality.
Time to have a mushroom and run away to another plane.

Or you can lowered some of your expectations and try again.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 09:50 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/28/18 09:51 PM
Sarcasm aside, respectful of the original posters query....

Perhaps it may haves something to do with not having a huge chest.

I'm rather fond of Sigourney Weaver because she has a dynamic mind, and we haves similar hobbies. And she doesn't have big boobs.
But she ish already taken, and I am not a sleazy fan.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 09:21 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/28/18 09:40 PM
Makes no difference to me whether you are of legal age, my own age, or my mother's age.

I am looking for someone to hang out with, to grow on, to be fond of, and to learn the truth of what ish "genuine happiness" when we say i love you, without having the urges to be horny.

But it helps a lot to be easy on the old eyes.
Unfortunately most of those whom are way too young are obviously sexually immature, inexperienced, lacking in wisdom, lacking greatly in poise, vastly illiterate, and grammatically crass.
While 93% of those whom are older than I be. Are fixated on what they like only, or girls that just want to have fun (like their young counterparts) because they are aware that their own clock ish ticking relentlessly so they want to squeeze in some fun before they're too old to have any fun.
Ash for the other seven percent of older womens that I have perused, they were cute, but I am not their type, on the basis that they are spoiled rotten.

So, it goes that I'm looking, waiting to find that nice girl in between that suits me as I might suit her.

But unfortunately a lot of these seem to just be eye candy, without substance or just girls that want to have fun, not necessarily hunting for someone to settle down and homestead some where, with a cat or two (too many haves doges, and most of them with doges have ugly mutts).

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 09:01 PM
Don't you mean "love @ 1st sight"?

1) Your grammar leaves a lot to be desired. But since you're not my type, I'll let it slide just thish once.

2) Too many folks here are too preoccupied with shex,. . . Either because they don't get enough, they don't get any other than their friend Mr/Ms hand, or they simply are sexually immature.
So the concept of "intimacy" is always related to sexuality and intercourse.
So there is the constant misconception that all you want ish sex.
Some of us, are interested in intimacy that is not necessarily sexual, nor physically carnal. But personal intimacy of a mutually fulfilling relationship of sincerity, sensitivity, compassion, empathy, tenderness and genuine caring. Among other things...

3) What ish "love"?
Most of the time, there ish "no answer" to general criteria in their profiles, and "I'll tell you later".
Mostly because they're too horny to think reasonably, so they put off the work of fleshing out answering questions, or filling in the blanks.
So if you're just horny, you're not actually looking for real love, rather you got a raging hard on and you want an outlet to burn off that tension. Because Mr Hand (for guys) has too many rough callouses and doesn't like to kiss. Or Ms Hand ish too rough and ish starting to feel like wanking off with another girl, than being with a guy.
Love ishn't what you're looking for, rather it ish lust plain and simple.

4) Real love, takes time to nurture and mature. Since the good things in life don't come easily without the commitment and dedication to put in the ground work, the constant attention to the small stuff, and having your heart right where it should be.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 08:24 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/28/18 08:32 PM
Insert my cat image here:

Meiyaoe?

It ish possible, but you need to court each other in the fashion of getting to know each other in person, not blowing smoke in texts and emails.
It is too easy to get careless and post something stupid if some part of you ishn't fully committed to taking the other person seriously or sincerely.
When and if you do eventually hook up, the other person could try to get to know you better by bringing up something you mentioned. But if they catch you in a contradiction or a flat lie, then your credibility goes down dramatically.

no photo
Fri 07/27/18 08:15 PM
Right now, actually I have been listening to a certain back ground musical score for a certain anime called "Clannad", thish track is set on continuous replay, on my MP3 player, not my phone.
The track ish called Roaring Tides ll - I play it mainly at low volume, it ish an instrumental with no vocals.
Mainly because it is therapeutic and soothing.

no photo
Fri 07/27/18 08:04 PM
Darn I must have read it wrong, I thought it said younger men dating older men.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 10:52 PM

Our society puts alot of emphasis on 'home

Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Sighs -
Then buy a yacht, and stalk the whole world for your prey of choice.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 10:47 PM
A tamp on

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 10:43 PM
What ish the most memorable line that you love, brings you a laugh, or brightens your day from a movie you have seen/experienced?

Example:
Blues Brothers
Jake asking the father in the restaurant about his daughters,...
"Hey! How much for the little girl, sell me the little girl!"

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 10:11 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/26/18 10:30 PM
Okay,... So you're browsing the potential matches;
What exactly are you thinking just as you are about to click the "NO" tab.

●● pleash, one excuse at a time, because some of youse might want to explains their thought processes ○○

Example:
I r about to click NO, what I am thinking most often is "nope, too blonde"
CLICK!

Or
"Nawww, crap for brains"
"CLICK!"

Or
"No,... Another Bimbo."
- CLICK -

Or
"EEeeewww!!! Way too creeepy!"
Click

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:56 PM
I r sorry dear, but if you are neither white or black, you are going to experience racism and racial discrimination EVERYWHERE in the you esse of eh, not just in the north or the south.

For example the majority of white supremacists live in the hill country in Northern California, not necessarily North Carolina.
While in San Francisco there are more African Americans than there are non African-Americans, and most of them are very vocally racist.
Except for the new mayor, who just happens to be black and a wumahn- she ish educated and not a conservative.

But the city of San Francisco ish a huge can of worms, that ish in the works of being fixed.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:45 PM
sighs, . . . . Poppycock