no photo
Wed 03/31/21 06:50 AM
I drive with my paws

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 06:48 AM
Or too overweight

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 06:45 AM
And being tall, you can't be comfortable riding or driving in those cute sexy coupe sports cars that are deth traps.

no photo
Wed 01/20/21 10:46 AM
This Babayaga in not impressed

no photo
Wed 01/20/21 10:42 AM

When viewing a profile male or female, what things would make you think twice when looking for a potential partner/relationship or friend?

Here are one or two of my put offs ~

1. They show the top half of their body, naked.
2. They are laying on a bed or couch in a seductive way
3. They are holding an alcoholic drink or cigarette in their hand or are surrounded by
alcohol.
4. Misspelt words.
5. They are clearly lying about their age.
6. They are 30 years your junior and their starting line is "Hey Babe"?

Do you have any pet peeves?

All of the above AND all of the previous bitching/moaning, plus all the fake criteria created by third and fouth party scammers.

no photo
Tue 08/25/20 11:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/25/20 11:18 AM
I hear it is supposedly a grand thing to have when you desire it. But then when you have haves it, you haves divorces before you kills each other.

I was going to get married with the mother of our daughter. Some where far far away from her parents who didn't approve of our union.
But before we could tie the proverbial knot, she was killed by a drunk driver, on an isolated location where both wrecks were found partially burned to ashes, with partially burned to ashes human remains of both drivers.
It kills me to think that she suffered before she actually died.
But in the years since, I have not found any one - simply decent on their own merits, to want to marry.
There are just too many moochers, users, superficial pretentious "people" that are enamored with the thing they see in a mirror.

no photo
Tue 08/25/20 11:03 AM
To be or NAHT to be, infected with a casual sexually transmitted disease is a question you haves to ax yurself.
Am i I reeeely horny, or hard up?

no photo
Tue 08/25/20 10:58 AM

You don’t deserve to be treated like trash, no one does. But, if you want
to date and have sex with someone, you might want to get a car.

And spring for a motel room, regardless of whom you hook up with, they don't want to be treated like a piece of trash either.

no photo
Tue 08/25/20 10:54 AM
Uhmmm, no.
Some of us want a healthy 2 way mutually fulfilling relationship.
A one sided relationship always ends in heartbreak or an unmarked grave for the loser of wills.

no photo
Sun 08/23/20 08:23 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/23/20 08:25 AM
:cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob:🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮:crying_cat_face:

no photo
Wed 08/19/20 12:27 PM
Lovely tanned body, from the neck down. But thoroughly scrubbed creamy white face, and way tooooo much cosmetics in grossly contrasting colours, tells me that she spends too much time reading glamour magazines and spends excessive money on cosmetics.

no photo
Wed 08/19/20 12:11 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 08/19/20 12:17 PM
In a photo, the female is wearing some other man's big gold watch. Which may imply that she is sleeping "around" too much, to also imply that she has very poor eyes - as in she sees no so goode.

Then there are the ones, who colourize their hair some bizarre colour, on impulse. But because of a mood swing - abruptly stops colouring their hair the weird colour, as she tries to grow it out, without cutting it off. So they live with weird colour shifts in their hair, till they come to what is left of their senses and only then might cut it off.

Then there are the ones, with atrocious grammar and spelling errors that a shoddy hack translation app makes, because the profile creator isn't fluent in engrish and is likely not even a legitimate female. Particularly when their photo or photos do not match, and the photos are commonly known pictures of fashion models from magazines. Which is a major tipoff the profile is bogus.

no photo
Mon 08/17/20 10:01 PM
I absolutely love - tomatoes.
Raw, cooked, processed, alone or mixed with something.
My naughty thing, is when I can't get fresh tomatoes, I will eats salsa out of a jar with a spoon, and sometimes without a spoon.
But the good thing abouts salsa, is it is usually full flavoured without sacrificing the calories.

no photo
Tue 08/11/20 10:35 PM
My empathy, and sensitivity to human nature.
But it can be a liability sometimes as well.

no photo
Tue 08/11/20 10:32 PM
It's all propaganda and lies.
Tall people are cursed. They will never enjoy the simple pleasure of driving a cute fast sportscar.
The will always be bumping their heads on stuff and low ceiling objects.
And tall people never get to wear cute fun clothes.

no photo
Tue 08/11/20 10:26 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/11/20 10:26 PM

what u mostly use.

Don't have the leisure time for Instagram. So I only use fascistbook.
Happeh?!!!

no photo
Tue 08/11/20 10:24 PM
Never
Never
Never
Never gonna end, it has been with human civilization for thousands of years, and in recent media - the evidence is as plain as the daylight. Nothing is going to change when it comes to racism.

no photo
Tue 08/11/20 10:17 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/11/20 10:18 PM

I felt that this is a general conversation for everyone, but for men, how do you really feel with women and their makeup. Be honest.

Seriously?
There are "individuals" on this site, whom are immature about their excessive use of glamorizing cosmetics.
It isn't making them attractive, but the opposite, it makes them utterly repulsive to one's sensibilities.

no photo
Tue 08/11/20 10:13 PM
Oh, and big boobs, I don't care for big boobs, big thighs, big bottoms, big hair, big nails, big bling, big girths, big egos, big vanity, big fantasies, and big creepinesses.

no photo
Tue 08/11/20 10:08 PM
It will be fine, the bug isn't as virulent as the paranoids thought it would be.
But the dirt coming out is that it really is the result of a biological warfare material that was mishandled, in a legitimate accident.
Besides the planet is so exceedingly overpopulated, the death toll is comparatively a tiny trickle, hardly even a proverbial scratch.
Some good is coming from this though.
But only time will tell.
Oh, and because every country that is unable to recycle their PPE is dumping their plastic waste into the environment, the time table for the extinction of the oceans world wide, is accelerating. And not long ago, the very last major Arctic ice shelf just disintegrated.
The new age is coming sooner than everyone thought.