Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 09/20/18 04:01 AM
Not all "women" are desirable, such as those done up in brazen pretentiously excessive garish cosmetics, badly fitted clothes or intentionally bad fitting clothes.

Vile breath
Sickly stinking cologne
Nails that are too pointy and sharp
A huge buttock

Or other unpleasant physical characteristic that is an affront to your values.

Firsts, are not necessarily a good thing - to have, kind of like what a black widow does to her mated mate.

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 05:10 AM
Mind candy?

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 05:09 AM
It ish nice to see that at least you haves a good head on your shoulders. Despite the other lazy hipster bimbos that could care less about being taken seriously or lightly.

Which can be obvious that they are playing "pay to play" to mine for business, not shop for Mr or Mrs riiiiiight.

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 05:02 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/26/18 05:04 AM
Poorly spellings like they are eurotrash using a cheap translation ware that uses bad grammars.

Ugly tattoos that shows they haves bad taste, makes bad choices particularly by choosing to use idiotic propaganda or offensive references, and or garrish so called graphics - because some of them were too drunk to care when they got their tattoos.

More later

no photo
Thu 08/23/18 08:46 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/23/18 08:48 PM
Y ish there so many posers?

Y ish there so many gold diggers?

Y ish there so many women's who claim to be unmarried or single wearing huge dark sunglasses?

Y ish there moar and MOAR women growing big buttocks?
Hashint anyone explained to them that once you grow it, it ish very very difficult to trim it back down to normal-ish?

Y ish there so many young women's photos being cut and pasted from clothing and fashion magazines?

Y ish it I have not yet found a single single who ish interested in discussing something other than sex or going out to spend money on superficial entertainment venues?

Y ish so many women's with big chests, haves long fingernails?

Oh wash thet 5 or 2 2 many?

no photo
Wed 08/22/18 07:25 AM
What ish wrong with the tiny mutation of doges?

Here in San Francisco it seems to be the latest prevailing trend to take hold.

But sadly, too many irresponsible homeless persons keep big aggressive breeds of doges, and I've seen a few (those not kept on leashes) go after tiny doges violently.

no photo
Tue 08/21/18 07:54 AM
The earth, without people.

no photo
Tue 08/21/18 07:51 AM
Anyone seen mybifocal glasses?

no photo
Tue 08/21/18 07:48 AM
We are all guilty of setting off the existing doomsday trap.

Which or What?
It is called pollution.
Right now, the planet we all rely upon to sustain us, ish dying.

After decades of complacency, neglect and pretending it ishn't a problem.
The oceans are dying, the plankton and corals are dying. Entire species are going extinct in our lifetime.
Shortages of choice seafood staples are being fished to near extinction illegally.
Vast contamination of shorelines are being inundated with floating garbage, all our seafood is already contaminated with plastic waste.

How much time do we have left?
From my perspective we have already seen the point of no return to normal and exceeded it.
There ish nothing that we can do to stop the process. Just wait and see what our fate will be.

no photo
Tue 08/21/18 07:37 AM
What do you not want to see - when browsing a potential match for interests and about their criteria.

Which things are a Red Flag, that you want to avoid if at all possible?

no photo
Thu 08/02/18 09:20 PM
Sum 1 axd why sum women's stick out their tongues.
Dude they are just showing that they don't have piercing in their tongues.
Or they haves lots of holes in other places.
Go figure.

no photo
Thu 08/02/18 09:15 PM
meiyaoe

no photo
Thu 08/02/18 09:11 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/02/18 09:15 PM

Tall people can drive a big truck.

Aye they do, but they haves a hella time squeezing into non- american made sports cars. And look funny trying to ride a motorcycle.

If they be very tall they walk into things hanging from the ceiling.

Shopping for clothes ish a bother to, because shirt tails are often too short, and long sleeve shirts are short by more than a few inches (sleeves). Custom made isn't much of a choice ash it is unavoidable.

no photo
Thu 08/02/18 07:11 AM
It ishn't entirely impossible, but it hash to be mutual, to be acquainted ash friends to take the time to really get to know them, and allow them to grow upon you.

What turns me off though above all other things, is when they start to bring their religion and religious dogma into discussion when they run out of things to talk about.
I would rather learn to appreciate the real you, than the fake you you portray to the superficial world of pop culture and pretentiousness.

no photo
Wed 08/01/18 06:32 PM
My name ishn't "hey handsome" either.

no photo
Wed 08/01/18 06:26 PM
Nope, smoked too much when I was young and dumber.

no photo
Wed 08/01/18 06:17 PM
Grumpy cat would simply say

No

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:55 PM
Only the ones that are nice to leer upon.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:50 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/31/18 09:51 PM
Drew the short straw in a drawing contest.

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:48 PM
A little old wrinkled lady, punching a big man in hish crotch, I dont know what for - but the police showed up and took hish sorry ash away five minutes later.