malibu23wi's photo
Sat 03/22/08 08:54 PM
lol..too funny!!laugh laugh laugh

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:42 PM
LOVE IT!!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 03/22/08 03:47 PM
cute..but i agree..more info would be nice...

malibu23wi's photo
Thu 03/20/08 06:05 PM
anytime is good really...i know i prefer them for no special reason..just cuz he was thinking about me...holidays like valentines day just seems too forced...it means more if you do it just because...
there doesn't have to be a good reason..but anytime is great!!

malibu23wi's photo
Thu 03/20/08 05:51 PM

I always thought Ritalin was nothing more than sugar...and doctors just say it helps so they can make money, which in actuality the true affects of Ritalin on the mind and body is controlled by the person taking it (as with all medications). Just slap your kid over the head when they act out and get on with it, no need to pay money for a "magic" pill.

do you really think abuse is the answer?? did being slapped upside the head ever stop you from doing something?? no!! Ritalin is not just sugar, it is a stimulant...my son is 7...and has been on the Daytrana Patch for about 6 months now...his behavior is 180 degree difference from how he is without it...he is one that needed it...and he is genetically predisposed to having it..both his father and uncle have it, both are still on meds for it too...or should be. it is night and day when he doesn't wear the patch...even missing one day has some serious changes in his behavior and ability to control himself...

yes, it is can be misdiagnosed..but for some it's very very much a serious problem...so please don't make light of the disorder and don't think that it's not real!!

malibu23wi's photo
Tue 03/18/08 06:59 PM
country, rock, metal, 80s hair bands/ballads...
a good mix of all of it

malibu23wi's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:33 PM
awesome!! glad to see that online dating sites can have happy endings!! you give all of us hope!! congrats on the one year anniversary...((hugs))

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:29 PM
those are just ppl who kinda match your choices and are logged in...but they aren't actual matches...go through mutual match where you check yes or no or maybe...and they may go away..but they tend to come back when they log in again

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:27 PM
go to your mutual matches...and find the person..then click the lil x in the box by their profile...

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:36 PM
looks great!! someone is gonna be very happy with you!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:25 PM
100% true...if you are not completely happy with yourself and in tune with who you are and love who you are...how can you show anyone else who you truely are, and thus be able to be loved...and if you don't know yourself inside and out and love yourself, how can you truely know what love is, to be able to give it to someone else?

malibu23wi's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:46 PM
i am soooo happy for you...if you need anything...even just someone to talk to..let me know...((hugs)) am always here for people if they need it.

malibu23wi's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:02 PM
sounds like battered woman syndrome...get outta there..press charges...be strong...it's NOT ok for anyone to do that...

malibu23wi's photo
Thu 03/13/08 06:37 PM

Verification codes....you know, the little box with the mixed up letters, for instance when you forget a password? Do these people really think a kid can't figure that out? I mean really...throw a kid a rubik's cube and he/she can have it solved in less than half the time it takes an adult.....laugh lol, and no not a bad site, i forgot my you tube password lol.

it has nothing to do with kids...
it has to do with bots...so some program can't post crap...it's to prove you are REAL!!!

malibu23wi's photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:12 AM

the only thing i see wrong with it is everything is in capsflowerforyou

that's exactly what I was going to say...

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:08 PM
getting enough sleep is definitely a big reason for not losing....also, you may want to add some protein into your diet...

also, laying off the weight training and stick with cardio...

good luck

malibu23wi's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:11 PM
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Patrick Swayze, the dancer and starring actor of such hit films as "Dirty Dancing" and "Ghost," has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, published reports said on Wednesday.

Swayze, 55, was diagnosed with cancer more than a month ago, the New York Post reported on its Web site, citing a representative for the actor.

"Patrick has a very limited amount of disease, and he appears to be responding well to treatment thus far.

"All of the reports stating the timeframe of his prognosis and his physical side effects are absolutely untrue," Swayze's physician, Dr. George Fisher, said in a statement released to the celebrity Web site TMZ.com by the actor's publicist.

Several media reports said the actor was in grave condition with only weeks to live, but the statement on TMZ.com said Swayze was continuing his normal schedule and that he appreciated the "outpouring of concern" from the public.

Swayze's spokeswoman declined to comment to Reuters, and no further details were available.

Swayze is best known for his role as dance instructor Johnny Castle opposite Jennifer Grey's character, infatuated teenager Frances "Baby" Houseman, in the 1987 movie musical "Dirty Dancing."

The film, which centers on an unlikely romance between the pair at a 1960s resort in the Catskills of New York, defied expectations to become a massive hit and earned both actors Golden Globe Award nominations.

Swayze performed the song "She's Like the Wind" for the movie's soundtrack, and his signature line, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner," has become a pop culture staple

"Dirty Dancing," which also featured the Oscar-winning song "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" -- remains widely popular two decades later and is replayed almost constantly on TV in the United States.

Swayze went on to star alongside Demi Moore in the 1990 tear-jerker romance "Ghost," which also became a huge box office hit and was nominated for an Academy Award for best picture.

The Texas-born Swayze, whose dancer-choreographer mother owned a Houston ballet studio, began performing at an early age and got his start in show business as a dancer and on the stage before landing film and TV roles in Hollywood.

malibu23wi's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:58 AM
that kinda sucks..but i wish him and deanna and the girls well...
he will always be a great qb remembered for all time!!

malibu23wi's photo
Fri 02/29/08 03:38 PM

would you date me, but dont look at my profile laugh laugh

yeah...probably would give you a chance :)

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 02/16/08 07:46 AM
beautiful pics!!! amazing shots...
have a great weekend