Community > Posts By > malibu23wi

malibu23wi's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:04 PM
i would love to play too...it's a great day to be matched up with someone...match away :)

malibu23wi's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:12 AM
as far as i know this site doesn't support gif's...just like no html from outside sources...

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:58 PM
Edited by malibu23wi on Sun 02/10/08 05:59 PM
doesn't matter to me..i've been with guys with hairy chests and without...it's more about the person than the hair...altho i do like to run my fingers thru the hair on his chest if he has it...just as long as it's not too much
and back hair is def a NO!

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:05 PM
wow...what a creep...

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:21 PM

My profile. Not Sure if I should remove anything or keep anything. OR Make something shorter or what.

huh

tried to send message with some fixes for you as far as grammar and the right words to use, but can't...if u want i can post them in here for you...

Oh okay thanks, I haven't gotten the message yet but will look for it.

You haven't gotten it cuz i can't send it...it won't let me email you because I am too far away...

Now Try.

Sent...:smile:

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:59 AM

well ive ran into may people that come up to me and disrespect me cause im in the military... i thank you all that do support us but its the ones out there that dont that piss me off

understandable...but you can't change the minds of those who are too narrow-minded to even think there is another way to look at things...

just know that you are doing what you feel is right, and when they disrespect you, just let it roll off your back...there are many more who respect you and support all that you do!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:56 AM
I agree...there should be some kind of over-ride when on someone's friends list vs. just a random person

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:54 AM

A lot of people don't hate the military, they hate the war. They hate the fact that the government is risking the lives of our brave soldiers in places where they shouldn't be. My brother is in the military, my dad was in the military, and my uncle was in the military (died in Vietnam). I support the military, I just don't support the current goals of our nation with this war in Iraq.

very well said!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:51 AM

My profile. Not Sure if I should remove anything or keep anything. OR Make something shorter or what.

huh

tried to send message with some fixes for you as far as grammar and the right words to use, but can't...if u want i can post them in here for you...

Oh okay thanks, I haven't gotten the message yet but will look for it.

You haven't gotten it cuz i can't send it...it won't let me email you because I am too far away...

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:49 AM
I have many friends as well as family who are military...It frustrates the hell outta me that we are over there fighting for other people when so many need help here...but I support everyone who is risking their life each and every day!!

anyone who doesn't support the war needs to understand that just because they don't, doesn't mean they can't support our friends and families over there fighting it.

Thank you for all you do!!

god bless and stay safe!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:44 AM

huh

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 02/10/08 08:45 AM
7 girls x 2 legs = 14 legs
7 girls x 7 backpacks = 49 backpacks
49 backpacks x 7 big cats = 343 big cats
343 big cats x 4 legs = 1372 legs
343 big cats x 7 little cats = 2401 little cats
2401 little cats x 4 legs = 9604 legs

now u just add the legs
9604 + 1372 + 14 = 10990 legs

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 02/03/08 07:18 PM

OMG THAT ENDING TO THAT GAME WAS AMAZING!! As good as Superbowl 41. GO ELI!!

superbowl 42 u mean..laugh

no he was right...as good as 41...
last yr when eli's bro won...

malibu23wi's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:45 PM

thats cute,,,,i wonder how long it took someone to figuer that out,,,,,,,but why does th womn always want th remote

because why would we want our man playing with another female...silly question!

malibu23wi's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:51 PM

Negative something degrees and windy. I hate Wisconsin.

i know what u mean...i hated it too...sooo glad to be outta there!

malibu23wi's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:47 PM
about the same..u r only about an hr east of me...lol

malibu23wi's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:32 AM

I have a VERY important court case today. I am not religious so I am not going to ask for prayers. But I am asking for bust wishes and good luck. I am scared sh1tless right now. Been up all night crying. So I ask you please send out a good thought for me.

Thank you. Could use all the good stuff I can get.

flowerforyou

good luck and wishing you all happiness flowerforyou

malibu23wi's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:34 PM

This is Mikes response from the other thread on the same subject...

The ads are new - we're testing them to see if we can generate some additional revenue from the site. There shouldn't be any other impact to the site though. If you're seeing any issues on the website, try hitting the "Refresh" button on your browser. That should fix any problems related to the new ads.

I know the ads are slightly annoying, but we need to make money from the site somehow! My daughter needs to eat sad

If they are not generating any significant additional revenue, I promise we'll remove them. But if they are, we may need to keep them in place. Sorry for the inconvenience - we'll keep you posted!

I sure he won't mind me copying his post to help spread the word...

even so...they suck...no matter if they will get rid of them....why should men get have all the fun looking at the half naked women...why can't we get some half naked men to look at?? that's the whole idea of this thread

malibu23wi's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:32 PM

Idea here <insert light bulb icon> I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.11 and am not seeing a single ad like the rest of you folks. Consider downloading it and activating the ad blocker feature.

sweet...def will have to check that out!! thanks for the info!

malibu23wi's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:22 PM

I wonder how many feel this way.....All of my threads are now running adds with cheap looking ladies to come to them.....This is disturbing.....Please their are also alot of women on this site....Could we please have the ads that run half nakid men

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

oh i soooo agree...as long as they aren't for gay sites...that's no fair for us...laugh happy