Community > Posts By > malibu23wi

malibu23wi's photo
Tue 12/04/07 05:37 PM
welcome to the site..it's quite an addiction!! have fun!! and good luck!

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 12/01/07 12:31 PM
Edited by malibu23wi on Sat 12/01/07 12:32 PM

I want MR. RIGHT FOR ME. Don't try and generalize all women.

I so agree..what some women like, i don't..i tend to like shorter guys, more attracted to men who are just a few inches taller than me max...I like a guy who is very touchy feely, and likes to be close to me and emotional...not some standoffish never talk about his feelings type of guy...

but there also has to be chemistry for both ppl to make it work...

malibu23wi's photo
Thu 11/29/07 12:15 PM
i watch all 3...and love them all...i love all the shows like that, the csi's, ncis, criminal minds, the law and order's...

malibu23wi's photo
Thu 11/29/07 07:35 AM
being a single mom, i know what you mean. I live with family right now..trying to save up for my own place again, but i still have no time for dating. I chat with a few ppl online, but have yet to meet anyone that I am sure will make a good bf and a good role model for my son. his father has never been involved in his life, which is sad, and my son misses that part of it...he gets attached to ppl very easily, so i have to be even more careful who i even consider dating. I haven't dated anyone in a yr and half, cuz i just have not found the right one. Good luck to you, and good luck to all single parents out there who are looking for the right person...((hugs))

malibu23wi's photo
Wed 11/28/07 03:21 PM
i agree...can never be too nice...just don't put out the vibes of being a doormat either...the right woman will appreciate you for who you are...just don't give up looking for the right one...

malibu23wi's photo
Wed 11/28/07 03:13 PM
no clue why no one is interested? are you too picky?? u are very good looking...what r u looking for?? maybe put more into your profile so ppl can see what you are all about...
good luck

malibu23wi's photo
Wed 11/28/07 02:15 PM
huh?? i thought they opened it up so everyone had access to all features on the site??

malibu23wi's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:51 PM
most of the time, if the name is a lil shady..and so is the pic...then i am very leary about even reading their profile...

malibu23wi's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:36 PM
have u tried running any virus scans or spyware scans?? if u need any help, let me know...i'll do what i can...

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 11/25/07 04:34 PM
with the pic u have up right now...i'd guess 30-32

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:26 AM
wonderfully written!! and it's exactly how i feel about what I am looking for...the one that is sent from heaven above to be with me forever!!flowerforyou :smile:

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:47 PM
run...don't walk...run really really fast!! and tell him to get some help...u can't help him..it's just a control method that ppl try to use to make u feel bad for not wanting to settle for less than u deserve!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:36 PM

kinda gay

u sound like a jerk in both the posts you have made tonight...either quit posting or go away...no one needs an attitude like that when they are pouring out their hearts...

malibu23wi's photo
Thu 11/22/07 08:17 PM
www.myspace.com/malibu23wi

malibu23wi's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:02 PM
smurfs, jetsons, snorks...lol

malibu23wi's photo
Wed 11/21/07 06:22 AM
it's the same for all the guys who say they are looking for their "princess" but then they say they want someone low maintenance..lmao..when has a princess ever been low maintenance!!! laugh laugh laugh

malibu23wi's photo
Fri 11/16/07 09:10 PM
welcome :smile: hope u have a great time and find what you are looking for :smile:

malibu23wi's photo
Fri 11/16/07 10:03 AM
i agree..i'm glad i live here in america!! the sad thing about this is that over there, women are treated like posessions or pets more than people...

malibu23wi's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:03 AM
plus your profile doesn't say anything about the distance you would travel or ages or anything, that might help with someone who views your profile to know whether they think they are a match or not...helps to be a little more specific on some things, then there are no misunderstandings...
just some helpful advice :)
Good luck :)

malibu23wi's photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:59 AM
maybe some ppl are willing to travel for the right person...i know i have in the past..i lived in arkansas before...and moved to new hampshire for someone...don't discount someone just cuz YOU think they may be too far from you...they may be willing to do all the travelling...