Community > Posts By > tombraider

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 01:21 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 12/10/18 01:26 AM

HILLARY AND OBAMA ARE GITMO BOUND..and it's just a matter of time..rofl .

no photo
Sun 12/09/18 10:51 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 12/09/18 11:02 PM

Mockingbird in reference to "Project Mockingbird" ..spock

So what's the new scenario that Trump "MAY" be guilty of ..it changes every week and there you go from huffing that mockingbird poo to whiffing the source ..

And Comey Mr.Transparency..only so much in the fact is that we can see right through him..what was that 245 questions unanswered ..joke

It's just a matter of time before your heroes/traitors like Hillary and Obama find themselves in GITMO..

"DO THE RESEARCH"..

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sun 12/09/18 02:57 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 12/09/18 03:03 AM

As if what that every person or group of people that support Hillary or Obama are all law abiding citizens..that would be mathematically impossible..one could say.. Antifa?..But let's not worry about them after all there are MANY Satanists,child traffickers,gun runners,drug dealers and traitors that support Hillary and the DNC that dwell within or support that inner circle..think not..DO THE RESEARCH..tick tock......tick tock

... FOLLOW THE RABBIT..Alice... but never forget to look to the skies for another story is about to unfold..

..In time a tale will be told so horrendous you will not want to believe..but it will be true and tho there are those who have found themselves mesmerized by the mockingbird's song they will finally have to come to the realization that they were wrong all along and had been duped and used like the tiny little puppets they have always been..WAKE UP and see the MATRIX for what it is...the clock is ticking..and time is shorter than you know..

WIG IGA....where I go ..I go alone.

no photo
Fri 12/07/18 02:53 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 12/07/18 02:57 PM

Here's another one for you all

YOUTUBE type in..

The Obama deception HQ Full length version..

Time to get red pilled one person at a time if that's what it takes..

We had better WAKE UP ..they are spraying our skies with evil intent..there is no global warming it's just an excuse to poison us..note all the animal die offs and no answer as to why or who is painting our skies ..only lies..RISE UP AMERICA .DO THE RESEARCH if not for yourselves ..for your children..the info is out there..CHEMTRAILS..look it up ..agenda 21..New World Order..it's happening now..PREPARE!

no photo
Fri 12/07/18 01:28 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 12/07/18 01:49 PM

let me just say this..the sign that you probably have a good president is when they try to assassinate him or ruin him in the media..think not..I have a long film on YOUTUBE for you to see..and why also earlier I said Bush was a POS..not to mention the lies about global warming..check it out ..it just may open your eyes a little..

On YOUTUBE type in

*Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined* (Order it at Infowars.com)

It also talks about the bombing of the Alfred P.Murrah building in Oklahoma and also 9/11..JFK assassination..it's a good listen put together rather well..smile2 If this doesn't give you some good insight as to what your government is about nothing will..

EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS FILM..then you will know what the GLOBALISTS have in store for all of us..Now you will know what trump is up against..tc

no photo
Fri 12/07/18 01:18 PM

Just because one has never been married doesn't mean they aren't able to commit themselves to a long term relationship..maybe it's the fact that they don't need a ring and a piece of paper in order to do so..I can only speak for myself and I have never been married..and I'm well over 50 yrs..so as far as being a deal breaker..let's just say different strokes for different folks..each one is individual as far as choices..jmo

no photo
Fri 12/07/18 05:54 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 12/07/18 06:25 AM

Now I may be guessing but I'm thinkin' Trump has way better INTEL than you do.. Charles.. But I mean if you think he doesn't then why don't you call him up ..after all I'm sure that he's just waiting by the phone to hear from you..NOT...noway

I want you Libs to think about something ..if just one person gets here without being checked out that might be carrying a disease like let's say ebola..well that could start an epidemic of mammoth proportions..now by all means let's just open up the border and let everyone in..after all what's the chances that it could happen...but just where do you or others get off possibly putting other peoples lives in danger .. After all you have no idea where these people are coming from...some could be coming from Africa we've seen where they've been coming from everywhere else.. But never mind just let them in to hell with the consequences because we have a bleeding heart..rather selfish..don't you think..or has anyone bothered to think along these lines..probably not..which doesn't surprise me..spock

no photo
Fri 12/07/18 04:20 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 12/07/18 04:36 AM

GHWB..Just bury the sorry old SOB and be done with it..No praise for his dusty old azz because he deserves NONE..sick **** (9/11)..but since I'm here and I can't post my own thread because I'm not a paying member.. Let me pass these words on.."AGENDA 21"..read up on it everyone and see if this doesn't sound a little too familiar also look up "CHEMTRAILS"..there are some good articles on both on a site called "agenda 21 NEWS"..DO THE RESEARCH..

As far as Trump being in a bad mood because everyone was honoring Bush and not him I seriously doubt it....maybe it was because everyone was honoring a sick **** that DIDN'T DESERVE IT..spock

Not to mention... as you say.. him worrying about it all being about him..because it is 24/7 on the news and in the minds of those suffering from Trump derangement Syndrome..know what I mean..lol..spock it couldn't be more about him if he tried..and he doesn't have to ..it's a given..smile2

no photo
Thu 12/06/18 03:09 PM

Here's something for ya Charles,Ms.H,dub and hardBNhard..consider it an early Christmas present from me to you all..LOL

On YouTube type in..

*RED PILL AWAKENED HEAVENS FREQUENCY*

click on... JUST ARRIVED Grand Jury FEDERAL INDICTMENT ON..

There will be a picture of Trump on the phone..he's got something to tell you all..LOL..

MERRY CHRISTMAS..smile2

no photo
Thu 12/06/18 01:29 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 12/06/18 02:06 PM

ALL YOU LIBS AREN'T GOING TO LOVE THS...GOOD BYE MUELLER FEDERAL GRAND JURY INDICTMENTS ARE IN..LOL

and there are a lot of them going down for 9/11 and Uranium One..Here We Go

YOUTUBE..

*Just Arrived grand jury indictments on all their crimes*

RED PILL AWAKENED HEAVENS FREQUENCY

LOVE IT YOU ALL GOT TO SEE THIS..Looks like ole Barack wont be looking at no third term..treason charged Hillary gone too..LOL

what's this was the Tombs right all along...smile2 Traitors Going DOWN..

GITMO BOUND ...rofl ............whatcha all got to say now..huh..

no photo
Thu 12/06/18 11:07 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 12/06/18 11:35 AM

What almost 2 years into this BOGUS FISA investigation and nothing on Trump..that should tell you all something..But I do find it amusing in a way they go from one thing to another never proving anything except how gullible the Libs are #butt hurt #cry babies

Activate the Huber

But with as much as Trump said about Sessions ..Sessions was just playing his role..what if Mueller is as well..who knows..

But we have all seen all the corruption on the democratic side..I hope it gets exposed..Ahd they hang

I do have a thought as far as all the bleeding hearts and the illegals and that is..since they feel so bad and we have seen where some have snuck them into the country without checking to see whether they may be carrying any diseases that may be harmful to others..how thoughtful don't you think ..nothing like a good old epidemic ..eh. don't mind the cough it's nothing..lol.But since they want to move them all in why don't we just let the bleeding hearts house them and pay their way ..don't mind the tattoos don't bother to vet just move them in..so how many can we sign you all up for..spock .. ..rather than putting the burden on those who don't share the same feelings. I mean let's be fair.sure can't wait til the taxes go up in all those sanctuary states..I'm sure the residents who are LEGAL citizens there are looking forward to it..noway As far as sanctuary states ..they are nothing more than a slow roll to a NWO..WAKE UP PUPPETS..

#BRAIN DEAD

no photo
Tue 12/04/18 01:46 PM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 12/04/18 01:58 PM

Look Charles I can throw site after site your way..that backs up the truth.. what you and others call "conspiracy theories" while wearing a tin foil hat.While some may ask why bother ..it's because I hope and I know there are others out there that don't post but yet read what is written and can look up what I posted here in my many futile attempts to help you recognize the matrix created..unfortunately you have to "DO THE RESEARCH' but instead you want to quote the main stream mockingbird media poo..that's a part of the reason why this world is as disinformed/uninformed as it is..mission accomplished .. the news media continually pumps the same garbage on every news channel owned by six major organizations that promote their agenda their propaganda 24/7 in disinforming the masses it's only a remote click away..end around that which they are feeding you and learn what the truth really is..until then you will remain a puppet.. "DO THE RESEARCH".. cut the strings..and see the matrix for what it is..spock

..WWG1 WGA

p.s ty Kristi

no photo
Mon 12/03/18 07:40 PM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 12/03/18 07:42 PM

Here something for you ALL to check out on..YOUTUBE type in..

*URGENT! EOs MAKE MARSHALL LAW & MASS ARREST POSSIBLE!*

Here comes the PAIN..Q

Activate the Huber

WWG1 WGA

I told you all to check out the pieces on the chess board..watch as the maestro schools you ALL in the art of war and the art of the game known as 4D chess..

Nothing can stop what is coming..

.NOTHING..

.Q

no photo
Mon 12/03/18 05:50 PM

Look at what he's done..to who everyone else but the guy he's investigating..LOL..Wonder why that is? could it be because this whole investigation into Trump's Russian collusion is nothing more than a blivit standing on the corner eating life savers wearing a DNR bracelet and yet Mueller is still performing CPR on her fat azz..tick tock..geniuses the clock is running down..and the SHOW is about to begin and with it...

The PAIN is Coming..Q

WWG1 WGA

Activate the Huber..

no photo
Mon 12/03/18 12:40 PM

You all should really take a look at all the players on this chess board..No longer are all major political offices being held by the corrupted ones..The maestro is about to be seated... the game is about to begin and that means..

The PAIN is coming..Q

WWG1 WGA

"He who advances without seeking fame
Who retreats without escaping blame,
He whose one aim is to protect his people and serve his Lord,
The man is a jewel of the Realm"

no photo
Mon 12/03/18 10:50 AM

Nothing is going to stop what is coming..

..NOTHING..Q

WWG1 WGA

Here you go Charles..ON YOUTUBE type in..

* Mueller BUSTED Hiding Evidence that Exonerates Trump*

no photo
Mon 12/03/18 07:47 AM

Activate the Huber..

The PAIN is Coming..Q

... WWG1 WGA

tune into Hannity tonight Monday 3rd (check your local listings) I hear there's another CF whistle blower..

no photo
Mon 12/03/18 07:05 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 12/03/18 07:10 AM

NO..It's because the people are AWAKE now and can see the depth of corruption and lies not to mention who wants to listen to the never ending excuses why smelly pants lost the election..while bashing Trump..I mean not like it wouldn't be on everyone's to do list is to listen to two sick arse pedophiles spew their incessant drivel..spock

The PAIN is Coming..Q

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Mon 12/03/18 05:45 AM

Swalwell..you're quoting Swalwell? The IDIOT who basically said if people don't turn over their guns he would nuke them..yea that guy is a real genius sarcastically speaking..I was hoping that idiot's career wouldn't last long.. but seeing that he's a democrat ..it appears he will fit right in with that motley crew of morons..The PAIN is Coming..

Nothing can stop what is coming..

NOTHING...Q

WWG1 WGA

P.S..Rep.Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif)...ASSANGE has "ABSOLUTE PROOF" who gave him the DNC emails-And it ain't the RUSSIANS

no photo
Sun 12/02/18 04:03 PM

Mueller should know about lying..as well as being a traitor..Mueller is up to his neck in Uranium One..Whose up next in the kill box Rod Rosenstein? I see you are still sticking with all those reputable news organizations..LOL

The PAIN is Coming..Q

WWG1 WGA