Community > Posts By > tombraider

no photo
Sun 11/25/18 07:29 AM

..I would think that there would be a great sense of Loss and Sadness..:heart: Peace be with you..

no photo
Sat 11/24/18 01:25 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 11/24/18 01:29 PM

So they show up on our border and make demands..spock

no photo
Fri 11/23/18 07:15 AM

I know that eventually as they have been doing that they will purge the truth and the conservative views from the internet..after all one must meld with the mockingbird media in order to continue down the course of agenda 21 or agenda 2030 onward to a New World Order.

no photo
Fri 11/23/18 01:23 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 11/23/18 01:30 AM

And the overall great idea with all these ideologies is to what..amass people into areas so they become densely populated creating even more of a strain on resources..while evil is allowed to multiply..now that sounds like a good idea to me..The root of the problem other than the evil that manifest itself from man's mind is to move away from the evil rather than confront it..allowing it to multiply..ask yourself why..

I could go into detail as to "WHAT" is controlling all the major problems but for the most would be shot down in flames as conspiracy theory as told by the guy in a tinfoil hat..LOL..I should find this amusing if it weren't for one thing..it's true..We have all been DUPED ..and we are the chosen puppets which governments both foreign and domestic have stolen OUR riches at so many levels..and all it would take to know the TRUTH is to turn off one's t.v and travel down the many rabbit holes that the internet provides.

As long as we watch the t.v they have the control over a lot of you..nothing more than a form of brainwashing 24/7. United we stand divided we fall isn't just some motto but what we must do to overcome the evil we have invited to rule us in the past..and no I'm not talking about Trump..for decades if not centuries we have been living in a matrix created by those who dwell in the shadows..

using the Mockingbird media as if it were some sort of validation the mesmerized puppets unaware of it's complicity allow themselves to follow the false narratives..that have become our lives..Blue and Red created conflicting differences funded by the same create a division to draw the attention from those who dwell in the shadows while they rob us blind of not only of our money ..but our children

There is a way to defeat the unseen we MUST UNITE to defeat the evil that has been controlling our lives..At our disposal at our fingertips is that which the Evil ones never foresaw..they're use to their old archaic ways of paper shuffling that goes unseen for the most part by the masses in the past it has served them well BUT..we have the INTERNET and with it it's VAST knowledge and socializing capabilities from which to learn and discern what is the TRUTH...DO THE RESEARCH..

FOLLOW THE RABBIT...Alice

UNITED WE STAND..divided we fall.
WWG1 WGA

no photo
Tue 11/20/18 10:59 PM

... like saying "how many people were killed by alcohol..ZERO"..they were killed by the idiot who was driving drunk..spock

no photo
Tue 11/20/18 07:14 PM

There could be many reasons why this is..it's nice to see that the comments didn't lean to the negative side..

no photo
Mon 11/19/18 08:15 PM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 11/19/18 08:23 PM

I believe Putin is now working with us ..it's not like he hasn't in the past..he too has felt the effects of the Deep State..and from my understanding has turned over some good info..But I'm still doubtful the witch Hillary will see the inside of Gitmo unless it's a tour..perhaps more of an impasse a compromise..she no go to jail and you no die DJT..we'll see the jury is out..How about Haiti..someone covering tracks..again we'll see I'm thinkin' Hillary is that you?...again

As far as Qanon being a conspiracy theory..LOL..when Qanon predicts what will happen and it does..it quits being a conspiracy theory..spock

As far as this caravan..spock

As far as the witch hunt..it is and now the Deep State is feeling the breath of a pit bull down its back..Whitaker..that little weasel Rosenstein is sweating..LOL

no photo
Mon 11/19/18 06:24 PM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 11/19/18 06:38 PM

Just remember if they decide to revoke our rights to bear arms and we disagree..they have nukes ya know..I mean how long has this moron Swalwell been in office ..long enough to get his moronic words across and call it sarcasm..just like Hillary's "they all look alike" that was sarcasm too..while making fun of those she thinks are stupid enough to believe her ..that is how they are..but most don't get it..they impress their inner pedophile circle by showing our ignorance in willing to believe them..you really don't know what you are dealing with..Their words are LOUD and clear..oh yea that's right sarcasm

You may not think they mean what they say..but you really don't know who they are and just how meaningless your life is to them ..after all they're not concerned with your life unless it's to indulge in their pleasures and I'm sure there are plenty of little boys and girls out there who could testify to that..unless for some odd reason they can't..but of course I must be mad..

Now for as far as the source of the problem..whether you work in unison to bring about a better outcome or you simply eradicate it..or you simply keep talking about it and all the ifs that could be but never fixing a thing...Now they will start showing you the women and the children..but I know that in the shadows the flag burners wait..but don't point the camera in that direction after all it's about perceptions while those who are innocent don't see how they are being duped..after all those who they let control their perceptions are equally deceptive..

If we are wise and I hope we are the process will give a more individual view rather than an overall perception persuaded by the camera's lens...

no photo
Sun 11/18/18 06:29 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 11/18/18 07:11 PM

Anti immigrant?..since when does someone else's problems become ours..How about this..If one is having financial difficulty they just come over to your house and YOU pay their way out of it..or what you think you have the right to delegate that everyone else should..why should they ..because you say so..I think not..as far as what you call FACTS what do you know to be true..because the mockingbird says so or what you deem what is true by who you choose to back up your own bias..how does that make it true..fact is it don't.

If Mexico chose to let those people in without checking out who they were letting in or whether they could afford it..sounds like it's their problem..but they want to pass it on to us as if we should pay for it why should we..How about all those who want to feel sorry for them shoulder the burden rather than think they have the right to make us..tell the Dems or Soros or who ever else to move them into their house and take care of them..that's a much better idea..

I have plenty of empathy and sympathy ..for the people of Mexico. Whose government should have done something about the situation when it showed up at their southern border ..as far as the the immigrants how about instead of marching all this way..they march up to their capital and overthrow their governmet or elect better people rather than expecting others who have enough problems of their own take care of it..

And one more thing while I'm at it..If you think this is about empathy or sympathy..in my opinion it's those emotions that the Deep State is preying on in hopes of bringing about dissension to the masses while trying to break the economy so that it makes it that much easier to bring about their BS ideology towards forming a New World Order..

..DO THE RESEARCH..

...follow the rabbit..Alice

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sun 11/18/18 06:24 AM

One can only hope that once these indictments are unsealed that we can begin to prosecute those in our own country that have been doing the same as this Saudi prince..by sending our men and women off to false narrative wars..Obama and Hillary for prisondent in 2020..they both have my vote... spock

no photo
Sun 11/18/18 12:19 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 11/18/18 12:19 AM

with so much mass media manipulation it's getting hard to discern what is true any more..other than what we can see with our own eyes..But I will agree Trump is up against it as the Left becomes more unhinged so much the fact that they have now resorted to threatening people with nukes (Swalwell)..

no photo
Sat 11/17/18 08:54 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 11/17/18 08:57 PM

I see they are still trying to achieve their agenda..another stage in the Alinsky 8 levels of control play book..they want your guns even if they have to continually send mk ultra or brainwashed idiots into classrooms with assault rifles and the like to keep gun control in the news..if only you knew how sick these people really are..oh but these things don't happen because "WE" don't think like that..if only you knew what I do..you would be able to see what I've been telling you all..when it gets to the point that they are saying they have nukes (Swalwell) if you don't turn over your guns..well you would think that might have not passed so easily for a joke and made some think to look into this a little deeper..it fits they are becoming more unhinged

The best thing I ever did was turn off the t.v and started following the rabbit down various holes because now I can see in the shadows..keep your guns ..they are pissed that they haven't been able to achieve their goal of a New World Order and turning in your guns would make it that much easier for them..because you might as well just throw your hands up afterwards..I know the Tombs must be crazy..am I..

All I can say and doubtful most would believe enough to do the research that I have ..but when you look into Soros or the Bildergbergs illuminati Satan worship pedophilia Clinton or Obama Bush even what Kissinger said..and you start putting the pieces together the big picture comes into focus..but why bother it's too much work and just a whole lot easier to say I wear a tinfoil hat..KEEP YOUR GUNS no matter what there was a reason the right to bear arms was put in the constitution and this is one of them..DO THE RESEARCH...you all seriously need to look at some of the things I am warning you about because we are all being played..there is a BIGGER picture here..

There is a reason for these mass shootings and a reason thousands are amassing at your border a reason for the election fraud..a reason for trying to assassinate Trump..start putting the pieces together..but whatever you do..KEEP YOUR GUNS..

no photo
Sat 11/17/18 07:34 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 11/17/18 07:40 AM

Here you go Charles..check out these balls..LOL..type in did illegals vote in the mid terms..scroll down and you will come to the site that says ..

..Election Fraud Expert..Brenda Snipes allowed illegals
Breitbart

7 days ago..Three statewide races in Florida are headed to a recount and all depend on results from a county whose supervisor has a history of losing ballots and breaking laws by allowing illegal immigrants and felons to vote..

..as well as illegally destroying ballots..

How's that for a set of balls...tongue2

no photo
Fri 11/16/18 08:54 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 11/16/18 09:16 PM

I thought that once you were brain dead they simply pulled the plug..instead they just call it Trump Derangement Syndrome..Man you two still huffing that mockingbird poo I see..smile2

WWG1 WGA

And Whitaker...is a definite game changer..it's about time we started amassing our pieces on the board..it's almost time for the SHOW to begin..unseal the indictments and declassify the FISAS..time to start filling up GITMO...smile2

And with Judicial Watch and Graham along with Whitaker going after the Wicked Witch Hillary ..maybe we can finally..LOCK HER UP and end her psychopathic reign of terror..smile2

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 11:06 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 11/15/18 11:36 PM

Charles you don't have a clue as to what is going on..NOT A CLUE..keep quoting all that mockingbird media BS..I could give you site after site after site that would show you what your government was about before Trump ..but you like so many who have been DUPED just keep listening to the same old MSM GARBAGE as if it were the TRUTH...IT"S NOT..

Trump is the best thing that has happened to this nation in a long time..but you like so many don't realize just how badly you have been and will continue to be LIED to by the Deep State ..and yet none of you do the research but think that because it's on every news channel it's validated..

I keep telling you to DO THE RESEARCH but instead you like so many don't and you ALL think you are right..ALL I do is research and beyond..here's a site for you ALL to check out..and you sure as hell won't see this on the news ..simply because it's true..on YOUTUBE..and it's NOT a LINK..get over it

on YOUTUBE..type in

*Benghazi Whistleblowers The Story Behind The Cover Up CTM # 670 *

Here Folks give this a listen... You only think you know the TRUTH ..well here's some truth for everyone..another rabbit hole..and I have many more..

FOLLOW THE RABBIT Alice

WWG1 WGA

I just want to warn you and everyone else ..if you go down the rabbit holes I have it will change you..there is no going back....

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 08:39 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 11/15/18 08:43 AM

It's so amazing how back in the day with just a minimum of channels for me it was channel 2 4 5 and then 8 for nothing more than the price of the electricity and yet it felt more entertaining even if you were low man on the totem pole designated channel changer..maybe hoping mother and father would have another child so that you could move up in status and hand over that duty to the lower sibling..T.v shows were more wholesome and like a nice dinner more fulfilling..and now so many channels with what seems like the substance of a t.v dinner and not so fulfilling and less family based..grab a gat and start blasting and one main star who just happens to be Billy Joe bad azz who knows everything can solve any problem and some how always gets the women..I think a lot has been lost in most t.v shows as we drift away from the wholesome shows that made you walk away when they were over with a better frame of mind..Perhaps it's just me and the fact that I am getting older and have seen the change and how society is more drawn to the less fulfilling wholesome shows which seem like a cheap t.v dinner with no dessert.. not fulfilling and a whole lot of non nutritional additives for the mind I seem to think that the wholesome shows helped set the tone in families and society and how well we got along with each other both inside and outside our homes..I could be wrong ,but it's not like it would be the first time ..

no photo
Thu 11/15/18 06:33 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 11/15/18 06:38 AM

Well I suppose it will just have to do until the AI vending machines come out....I sure wish they would hurry the hell up..cuz it's winter and it's getting cold as hell standing in this dank hallway waiting for them to install one..smile2 what am I sayin' with my luck I would pull the knob and she would probably get stuck in that spiral gizmo.. anyway..grumble

no photo
Wed 11/14/18 07:18 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 11/14/18 07:36 PM

And Trump is right but that too as always will be proven..Do any of you realize what has been in control of your country before Trump.. well Do You?..Not from what I'm reading you don't.Do you all think that religion only exist on the side of good..and all those missing children? ..do you think that pedophilia doesn't exist in government..Probably think that Hillary should be president or Obama was a good president..Could it be that it's what they want you to believe..after all where do you get your information..and just how trustworthy are they..and who validates them..more of the same ..the corruption couldn't be that vast..could it?...spock

GOT RESEARCH?..I do..plenty of it ..but that's because I'm not willing to believe what the Mockingbird media produces every day..Those rabbit holes provide a lot of information that would otherwise not be told by the media....I was like you all before I took the red pill and started doing the research..and from what I have learned I realized just how bad it is and what it is we are dealing with..A bunch of Satan worshipping child trafficking pedophiles and the Queen Hillary sits at the throne..and Obama like Mccain like Hillary are TRAITORS..if you only knew..how bad how DEEP it really goes..but you have to be willing to DO THE RESEARCH and...

FOLLOW THE RABBIT Alice

WWG1 WGA

here is a clue..from the white rabbit...S.E.S...

no photo
Tue 11/13/18 01:00 PM

..Believe as you will but be prepared to be proven wrong..Like I've said many times over DO THE RESEARCH..and then you will know..Don't look where the Deep State wants you to but look into the shadows where they dwell..Once these indictments are unsealed and the FISAS are declassified you will see all that I have told you was true..it is only your myopic view and the mockingbird media manipulations that make you believe otherwise..If you go over some of my past comments you will find some rabbit holes to search and along the way they will take you DEEPER.Just be prepared to be red pilled and see the MATRIX for what it is..for once your eyes are opened ..there is no turning back..understand this is not a bad thing..but it will be a shock..for it will take you to a place you wouldn't believe existed..But nonetheless it will be the TRUTH..spock

no photo
Tue 11/13/18 12:08 PM

I've said what I have to say..just remember all who attack..the day will come when the indictments become unsealed and the FISAS are declassified..and then you all will know that I told you that the day would come when ALL that I have told you was proven...We can see all the games that the Deep State have been playing..well some of us can..but what some don't realize is it's the Deep State that is being played..by one of the greatest masters of 4D chess

I have given you all several "rabbit holes" to travel down..and those lead to even more ..my research is extensive ..and beyond..it's more than obvious some haven't done the research..and are still blinded by the mockingbird media..If you all only knew what it's like to take the RED PILL..you too would see the MATRIX for what it is...tc..smokin

WWG1 WGA