Community > Posts By > tombraider

no photo
Sun 12/02/18 06:25 AM

I see we have a new AG and his name is WHITAKER..and you might want to take a look at the rest of this chess board and the pieces which have been placed upon it over the last few months..now also take in WE HAVE THE SENATE...Locked and Loaded..I hear Huber is stepping into the spotlight very soon ..and what's this another Clinton Foundation Whistle blower..say it isn't so..BUT it is..

Here comes the PAIN..Q

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sun 12/02/18 05:54 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 12/02/18 06:14 AM

Soooo..let me ask you a question Charles..why would the world's super powers working together be a bad thing..I mean how else does one expect to achieve world peace if that be the goal..Do you think that Russia is that much different than we are..as if what..we haven't done the same things they have..or that the main stream media makes it look like we are so much better while continually causing friction between the two..after all what?..the world without war doesn't create a big enough pay day for the elite?

Who controls the media..and what exactly is their agenda..do you know? other than what we are told and whatever information/disinformation we have at our disposal ..what do any of us know..the truth?..lol

We all have our beliefs and biases and until we can SEE for ourselves all we have is our opinions based on what we think we know..so whose right..I don't know about you but it's all a guessing game for now as to who holds the right information..I'm betting I do..and that's backed by months of research..

The next few months will determine that..

The PAIN Is Coming..Q

P.S ..He who laughs last laughs best..spock

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sun 12/02/18 02:23 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 12/02/18 02:25 AM

What if I told you that there's a good possibility that Trump and Putin are working together..it's very possible..Now don't blow a gear just yet.. I think there are a couple of reasons why this might be.. one being the federal reserve and the other Globalization..In my opinion both countries are battling the same evil forces..and

... "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"..

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 04:04 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 12/01/18 04:08 PM

so many rabbit holes..so little time...as far as bed time..nyet..laugh

No one said you did like Hillary..Hillary was just the only other choice ..and when you see what she's about Trump was the only logical choice after it came down to basically one or the other..But all will be revealed ..

..The PAIN is coming..Q

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 03:18 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 12/01/18 03:46 PM

And your reasons for Trump being removed is what...What do you all see Hillary getting away with nothing?..Well just a heads up to fellow Trump supporters and even those who don't..come Monday there is suppose to be some new info coming out on Hannity (check your local listings)..appears we have another whistle blower on the Clinton Foundation. Also I see Huber is about to step into the spot light ..should be interesting as well..here's a thought..What if Mueller has been working with the president all the while? What if Mueller's dealings with Comey and Lockheed Martin and U1 helped to build his cover? Is Mueller working undercover..spock ..Wait until you see what Hillary is guilty of..

The PAIN is coming...Q

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 02:48 PM

OMG We should hate Russia..why is that..because that's what we've been taught..But Russia is so bad..they have done what..pretty much the same things we have done? My the hypocrisy of it all..All I can say as I've said it before..If Putin helped put Trump in office well then "Thank You Mr. Putin"..

What you are about to find out in the next few months is exactly why Hillary should never be president ..If Putin helped to elect Trump in my opinion he did us one BIG favor..Do you all honestly think that WE have never interfered in elections..and even in our own as well MID TERMS..

Let's not forget who it was that tried to RIG the last presidential election..say it isn't so..not Hillary..really? ..

I suppose it all comes down to bias and perspectives..spock

It appears peoplez be riggin' elections all over the place..laugh

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 12:39 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 12/01/18 01:35 PM

Charles, ..You are being DUPED and you're fixin' to find out how bad..the truth is we have all been DUPED for a long time..What's fixin to come out in the next few months is going to BLOW all of our minds..Don't say I haven't tried to warn you..too many times I have requested that you DO THE RESEARCH but still you continue to listen to the song of the MOCKINGBIRD..her songs are ALL lies made to fool and control the masses into believing that which isn't true..the Main Stream Media is working with the GLOBALISTS and the CROOKED C.I.A ..

All these things we have seen even the fact that we don't say the pledge of allegiance in school,the destruction of justice and the constitution with the Mueller investigation,Obama's catch and release laws with the immigrants,the fight over gun control..Antifa ..the UN Immigration Pact.. the immigrants at the border ..and all the different marches and more ..they are being done by the GLOBALISTS to strip the U.S of it's identity and to destroy us economically so that it would be easier for the GLOBALISTS to bring about the New World Order..Don't You Get IT..

The whole Mueller investigation is one BIG FARCE..they knew that if Trump was to get into office he would reveal alot of the crimes committed by our government and others, even those which have been committed by MUELLER..who is trying to save his own arse as well..because he himself has committed many crimes....REMEMBER ..what I've told you here today..Because you like the rest of us are fixin' to get a MAJOR dose of the truth when the depth of corruption is revealed.. It won't be Trump going to jail or being impeached..it will be Hillary and her cast of nefarious cronies going to ..GITMO..

And one more dose of truth..those immigrants in the caravan ..well they have been duped and used as well..You see these GLOBALISTS they don't care about people they only care about themselves, power,money,their sick pleasures and their agenda..and they will use any means or anyone they can to destroy the U.S to bring about a New World Order where they reign supreme and we remain modern day slaves...

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 07:41 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 12/01/18 07:48 AM

In order to make that statement dub ..One must first be able to RECOGNIZE just who the enemy is..And you don't...The pieces are in place the game of 4D CHESS is about to begin..All the pieces know their places even..the pawns..All the world is a stage..the cast of characters know their parts..even the unhinged fools and the puppets.. there only to entertain us with their Tom foolery before the curtains are drawn..And the GAME begins.. the SHOW begins...and with it comes the PAIN...

..the PAIN in you knowing that ALL YOU Trump haters got it ALL WRONG..WATCH as all your pieces are TAKEN from the chess board..and put in their rightful places..GITMO..

WWG1 WGA

P.S thanks for the entertainment..

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 06:23 AM

......The Pain Is Coming..Q.......

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sat 12/01/18 06:17 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 12/01/18 06:18 AM

.................. The Pain Is Coming..Q..............

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 12:36 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 11/30/18 12:39 PM

here's another one for you to CHECK OUT..unless you're skeered..LOL
Also on YOUTUBE type in..

MAJOR MUELLER ANNOUNCEMENT,ROBERT MUELLER GUILTY OF TREASON

when will you all learn I "DO THE RESEARCH"...

The SHOW is about to begin..

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 12:03 PM

Mirror Mirror..As far as "absolute power" over the law as you put it..well that would be the DNC and especially Hillary Clinton along with her "rapist" husband Slick Willy...So now that it looks like the collusion portion is fizzling out ..now its the Moscow tower..anything it takes to keep this BOGUS investigation going..because when it's not..everyone is going to be asking "what about Hillary" and her crimes..and they don't want to go there..so the investigation continues over anything they can possibly invent...Plan B..

here check this out on YOUTUBE..type in

Dan Bongino..Obama Mueller The Biggest Scam In American History

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 11:31 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 11/30/18 11:37 AM

While I agree Obama does have a birth certificate that says he was born in the U.S ..altho Arpaio has proven that the birth certificate was a forgery..but let's say for argument's sake that Obama was born in the U.S..that is NOT what's in question..just because one has a birth certificate that says you were born in the US .."at that time"..it didn't make you a "natural born citizen"..and that's what one has to be in order to be the president of the U.S ..one has to be a natural born citizen ..and Obama wasn't..You don't have to believe me..since most of you all like SNOPES..querie SNOPES..and you will see he wasn't a "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN"..so he should have NEVER been president...spock

Obama birth certificate..Joe Arpaio..Johana A Nee...check them out..LOL..you will see Obama's birth certificate is a forgery..

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 10:56 AM

"obstruction of injustice?"...spock

no photo
Thu 11/29/18 11:05 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 11/29/18 11:25 AM

... ..Go read BREITBART and why it's STUPID to even make the comparison between Hillary and Ivanka's emails..note the word...STUPID..noway

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Thu 11/29/18 05:25 AM

Whether you like him or not... Trump is the one who is standing in the way of those who want to destroy OUR country..DO THE RESEARCH..so now we have the Heckle and Jeckle Trump Bashing tour starring the two pedophile child trafficking gun running uranium dealin traitors Bill and Hillary ..we have a southern border full of immigrants who are being supported by our tax dollars to commit violent acts on our border agents..we have the never ending Hoax FISA investigation that we the taxpayers are funding as well to the tune of 30 million dollars..and we have a slew of illegal immigrants that we are supporting on our tax dollars in our country..and last but not least let's not forget the plane loads of money flown out of the country..and a budget deficit that comes to around 20 trillion dollars which equates to around 60 thousand dollars owed per person including children ..plus interest

We can see the agenda ..it's to economically destroy the country while flooding the borders with illegal immigrants to help bring down the system and our way of life..You all may want to look to our Northern neighbor as well Canada and the UN migration Pact.. sorry Canada and no disrespect but ..Trudeau is an idiot.. You sign this PACT..and you might as well sign away your culture and your country..Don't believe me DO THE RESEARCH..and come to the conclusion that this is just another way of trying to achieve a New World Order..

Just like the soft coup attempt they are trying on Trump, the UN Migration Pact is their soft approach to trying to destroy countries..but this is also why they have tried to ban our guns to keep our citizens from defending our country..my prediction is that as we draw ever closer to the Declass of the FISAS the unsealing of indictments and the further exposure of what the UN is really up to..the worse things are going to get especially at our borders..keep your heads on a swivel and watch your six ....spock

WWG1 WGA ...

no photo
Wed 11/28/18 12:01 PM

As far as the immigrant children are concerned ..it's a shame..a shame that their parents if they were the parents would drag them into that kind of a situation..All those nice innocent people who invade someone else's country assault the authorities,vandalize property,paint swastikas on the American flag and burn it,throw bottles and rocks at authorities are merely fleeing from violence and persecution ..while being violent and persecuting others..and expecting to be fed and sheltered by the country they have invaded on their way to invading another country..yea that makes..sense?

But just make sure that you get a close up of mom and kids and make that the major issue..the mockingbird sings..tug on those ole heart strings and let's see if we can manipulate the bleeding hearts one more time..brain washing is a lovely thing..you don't even have to think..you merely follow the bouncing ball..

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Wed 11/28/18 04:45 AM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 11/28/18 04:51 AM

So let me get this..logic?.. CROOKED Hillary was judged by those who are almost as CROOKED as she is..and you think that means she is innocent...rofl

you really don't get it..but you would if you would quit listening to the Mockingbird media ..and DO THE RESEARCH..but I suppose you like so many who failed to travel down the rabbit holes are fixin' to find out that which will change their perceptions and their lives forever..After you learn what I already know in part..you will never look at your world the same..why?..BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL BEEN DUPED..so get ready my little PUPPETS..the SHOW is about to BEGIN..and it's going to OPEN your eyes to the MATRIX created for your ENSLAVEMENT..and "THEY" want more ..which they are hoping to obtain through a New World Order..

You have no idea ALL that has been taken from you because you think that the life you have is what it's suppose to be..what if I told you that you live in a MATRIX created where only a select few get to really enjoy the good life that WE have unknowingly provided for them through their manipulations..and that parts of our lives that should have been made easier like FREE health care or a GOOD education and not this dumb down crap..or that energy should be FREE ..or that your house payments should be cheaper..or that you shouldn't have lost your family member in a false narrative war..wouldn't ALL these things have made your life a better happier life..well it's these things and a WHOLE LOT more that have been taken from you..The EVIL that controls OUR lives is immeasureable..and you all are fixin' to find out..so hang on to your strings little puppets..the SHOW is about to begin..

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Mon 11/26/18 11:37 AM

Brain death is the legal definition of death that refers to the irreversible brain activity(including involuntary activity necessary to sustain life) due to total neucrosis of the cerebral neurons following loss of blood flow and oxygenation.It should not be confused with Trump Derangement Syndrome ...spock

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sun 11/25/18 07:28 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 11/25/18 07:37 PM

Maybe what some of those asylum seekers don't seem to realize is.. that there are many others that come before them who are doing it the LEGAL way that have been waiting ..so with that in mind one should be kind enough to let the asylum seekers know that even though they may stand at the front gate their rightful place is the.."BACK OF THE LINE"..

The UN Migration Pact is nothing more than one major step closer to a New World Order..but that's just a conspiracy theory?..spock

WWG1 WGA